A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wade Barrett's Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Wade Barrett's Family Empty
PostSubject: Wade Barrett's Family   Wade Barrett's Family EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:45 am

As I look back on family photographs, I thought I'd share with half of you. And seeing as how the only ones still alive are me, my son, and my loving fiance, I won't have any problems with the assassins who suddenly think that killing them are a good idea.

Wade Barrett's Family Ben-kingsley452172
Ah, my fathers father Arthur Barrett. He was a good man, the man who started us in the crime business.
Wade Barrett's Family Helen-Mirren
But his wife, Gwendolyn Barrett was all behind the strings. She was a cold hearted, take no nonsense woman.

Wade Barrett's Family John-Cleese
My mothers father on the otherhand, Ian Holmwood, was a detective with Scotland Yard for many years. Though he never approved of my mum marrying my father, she still did.
Wade Barrett's Family DameJudiDenc_DeGuire_10470318
My mothers mum Rebecca was another detective with Scottland Yard. She was the partner of her husband long before they were married.

Wade Barrett's Family Gary-Oldman
My father...Stu Barrett was not a kind man. He was the worst of the worst. I killed him before taking over.
Wade Barrett's Family 1311273004-61
Me mum...she's a good hearted woman. A woman who I am sad to say is gone...

Well that's every one but me, Belle, and Tegan. But I'm not stupid enough to show their faces with assassins around.
Back to top Go down

Wade Barrett's Family
Page 1 of 1