A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

September Awards!

Go down 
+4
Belle Moore
Phil Brooks
Harris Lacroix
Johnny Nitro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

September Awards! Empty
PostSubject: September Awards!   September Awards! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Okay, so the template is...

Character of the Month:
Member of the Month:
Friendliest Member:
Most Thrilling Topic:
Most Angstiest Topic:
Best Couple:
Best Writer:
Mob Boss of the Month:
Moneymaker of the Month:
Best Chatbox Couple!:
Best Chatbox Feud:
Best Killer (O.O):

Last edited by Johnny Nitro on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

September Awards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Awards!   September Awards! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Character of the Month: I frickin L.O.V.E Santana Lopez. Santana Lopez is my vote.

Member of the Month: Well without Johnny creating this place we'd all be stuck with psychotic people we didn't want to talk to. Johnny Nitro is my vote.

Friendliest Member: The one person I can think of who is always, always, always being nice to everyone is Belle. Belle Moore is my vote.

Most Thrilling Topic: I'm going to have to be biased here and say that the most thrilling topic is definitly In Over Her Head. In Over Her Head is about the Lacroix family and their relationship with Shawn Micheals and his side of the mafia.

Most Angstiest Topic: Darkest Nights by DK and Nef. God thats one great topic and one I always read when it has new posts.

Best Couple: Another tough category...I'm going to have to say that the best couple is...Johnny Nitro and Randy Orton. They always, always seem to have some sort of drama going on.

Best Writer: Nef. Which ever character she plays she ALWAYS seems to have the best posts. The runner up is DK though..

Mob Boss of the Month: Hmmm...do I do the obvious and vote for Wade? Nope. I put my vote in for...wait for it...Sheamus.

Moneymaker of the Month: Moneymaker...hm...well...I'm gonna go out on a limb and vote for Jay. Sure he may not make as much as Johnny but Jay is always poliet and honest about it, even though he's not proud of what he does for a living.

Best Chatbox Couple!: Gonna be biased and vote for Carter/Shawn.
Best Chatbox Feud: Oh god, there is only one feud that I think deserves getting voted for. Harris/Shawn. I mean, c'mon peeps!

Best Killer (O.O): Hmmm...Santan. Gonna have to vote for Santana. She seemingly always wants to kill something...or someone...
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

September Awards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Awards!   September Awards! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Character of the Month: Oh hm... Wade. Lulz. Man is pretty epic, I will admit.

Member of the Month: Nolee Lacroix. She's such a Momma Bear, I woves her. September Awards! 1353961614

Friendliest Member: Belle Moore... duh.

Most Thrilling Topic: Errr... *thinkthinkthink* I give. It has to be Show Me The Way Home... I can tell it gonna get pretty damn good.

Most Angstiest Topic: Heart Shaped Box, so so so angsty...

Best Couple: Johnny & Randy ... so much love, drama and angst. Endless XD

Best Writer: NEFFIEFUZZALOPALIS... aka Neff. September Awards! 1353961614

Mob Boss of the Month: Randy Orton... so notorious and powerful. He treats his moneymakers right and is pretty damn successful, more so than many. He works his ass off.

Moneymaker of the Month: *kick Johnny muse away* Oh hmm... Shawn Micheals! I don't even gotta explain.... He's the full package. The only man who in Johnny's eyes, can out moneymake him. (Lulz)

Best Chatbox Couple!: Carter & Shawn... Wait, who's baby is it again?

Best Chatbox Feud: Johnny vs Lana (She's just... such a dumbass)

Best Killer (O.O): Santana *looks nervously at Tana* Don't shoot...

Last edited by Johnny Nitro on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

September Awards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Awards!   September Awards! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Character of the Month: Harris Lacroix, hehehe i just FREAKIN LOVE Harris. Nolee does a EPIC job with him.
Member of the Month: Nolee, she's always awesome and willing to try anything.
Friendliest Member: Bellie, she always so sweet and helpful.
Most Thrilling Topic: Well for me most thrilling is Say You'll Haunt Me Thorn/Phil thread. I love working with DK on this and its shaping up to me epic.
Most Angstiest Topic: Heartshaped Box, i've read a little of it and it was very angsty.
Best Couple: Carter/Shawn, lol think thats all need to be said.
Best Writer: DK, i love working with her and her posts are always great.
Mob Boss of the Month: Sheamus, i love Sami's Sheamus again that all need said.
Moneymaker of the Month: I have to go with.... Cody cause he's so sweet.
Best Chatbox Couple!: Angel/Sheamus, after their lastest rough patch their still together and Angel might have news for Shea soon
Best Chatbox Feud: Harris/Shawn, Nef and Nolee so funny towatchin chatbox with this feud.
Best Killer (O.O): LOL i'm going to have to go with Lexie, he got the only chatbox kill XD
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

September Awards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Awards!   September Awards! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Character of the Month:Sheamus

Member of the Month:Nolee

Friendliest Member:Neffie! No doubt. Always nice to people

Most Thrilling Topic:An Addicting Drug. Just started but with a prostitute and a assassin its bound to be some fun!

Most Angstiest Topic: Show me The Way Home! Definatley gonna be angsty to write. Hello! They all get stuck in Ancient Greece

Best Couple:Carter and Shawn. So freaking cute together!

Best Writer:DK!!!! Love her long posts. Everytime she posts on one of ours I try to make it as long as possible. She pushes ya with the long posts and I love it!

Mob Boss of the Month:Biased but Belle wont shut up so TEGAN OR WADE BARRETT!

Moneymaker of the Month:JayJay! He isnt the highest paid but good at what he does. Just ask Shannon xD

Best Chatbox Couple!:Oh god. Ummm Nolee and Casey! I think they are the cutest thing together

Best Chatbox Feud:Randy Orton and Wade Barrett. I lost count of the times they have shot each other.

Best Killer (O.O):Santana. No doubt. Harris is close but Tana is no joke!
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

September Awards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Awards!   September Awards! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Character of the Month: Um...idk. Santana I guess, the trouble she causes within a few minutes of her arriving is astounding.

Member of the Month: I'd say Maria, she may be new, but she wasn't scared off by our drama...

Friendliest Member: Either Nolee or Jay because they stay up after everyone else is sleeping to chat with me Smile

Most Thrilling Topic: I haven't read many, so 'In Over Your Head' with the Lacroix family, Shawn & Chris.

Most Angstiest Topic: It's kind of biased, but like I said, I haven't read many...so 'Broken Soul' (Wade and Sheamus' backstory)

Best Couple: Belle & Wade. Poor Belle has to put up with so much...

Best Writer: Neff/Shawn/whatever else

Mob Boss of the Month: Um...without being biased...Wade because he's fun to cause trouble with

Moneymaker of the Month: Either JayJay or Shawn they both put up with a lot from people

Best Chatbox Couple!: Um...I guess Shawn/Carter

Best Chatbox Feud: Anything Harris is in XD

Best Killer (O.O): If Santana had killed someone, not just hurt them her. But Lexie, because he killed Grel Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana Lang

Lana Lang

September Awards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Awards!   September Awards! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Character of the Month: Sheamus (makes me lol hardcore)
Member of the Month: Shyanne Renee September Awards! 1353961614
Friendliest Member: DK (she's nice... to everyone o.o)
Most Thrilling Topic: Show Me The Way Home (it excites me)
Most Angstiest Topic: Heart-Shaped Box (its just... *no words to describe*)
Best Couple: Lana/CJ (they make me happy. Lana is my fav character atm)
Best Writer: Neffinator (she's just... amazing all around September Awards! 1353961614 <3)
Mob Boss of the Month: Randy (he's mine and I'm biased)
Moneymaker of the Month: Shawn (he just... he's Shawnie boy)
Best Chatbox Couple!: Lana/CJ (again, me gusta mucho!)
Best Chatbox Feud: Lana v. Johnny (it's just... he's such a dumbass)
Best Killer (O.O): Cena (he kills when needed and never fails)

Last edited by Lana Lang on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

September Awards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Awards!   September Awards! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:00 am

Character of the Month: Sheamus. (Love that fella.)

Member of the Month: Nolee (It was a tossup between you and someone else)

Friendliest Member: The Aussie September Awards! 1353961614 (The Aussie's just so damn sweet.)

Most Thrilling Topic: Darkest Nights (I was trying not to vote for anything that I'm involved in just to be fair but DK rules too much.)

Most Angstiest Topic: Heart-Shaped Box

Best Couple: Phil and Thorn (It's different, fluffy and fun.)

Best Writer: Shy (Very good writer. Well thought out posts that are full of emotion)

Mob Boss of the Month: Wade (You shot my baby -_- I will have your head someday)

Moneymaker of the Month: Johnny (Seriously. WWWYKI)

Best Chatbox Couple!: Belle and Wade (They're really sweet and they rival my beloved Carter/Shawn)

Best Chatbox Feud: Harris and...anyone. Maybe Dave. (Harris better win this.)

Best Killer (O.O): Lexie (since she killed someone in the chatbox)
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

September Awards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Awards!   September Awards! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:04 am

Character of the Month: Gonna have to go with Sheamus. I love that fella.

Member of the Month: Nef, she gets into the best threads.

Friendliest Member: Belle Moore. ^_^

Most Thrilling Topic: In Over Your Head

Most Angstiest Topic: Heart-Shaped Box

Best Couple: Shawn/Carter

Best Writer: Well this is where it gets sticky, There's Nols, Shy and Nef, all are equally epic and I love working with them all.

Mob Boss of the Month: Wade. Hands down.

Moneymaker of the Month: Jay-Jay and Shawn.

Best Chatbox Couple!: again Shawn/Carter, they've dealt with so much.

Best Chatbox Feud: Harris vs his own wrong decisions. aka the world.

Best Killer (O.O): Well....I have to go with Santana as she's an unforgiving killer. mess up once there is no second chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

September Awards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Awards!   September Awards! Empty

Back to top Go down

September Awards!
Page 1 of 1