A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Belle looked up to him innocently. "Please let him stay on. He can protect me when I go out and your not there."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:47 pm

"Fine," Wade rolled his eyes. "I'll let the little ingrate stay."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:50 pm

Belle smiled and kissed him lovingly. "Just remember,he doesn't have me the way you do." She whispered in his ear softly
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Wade smiled, kissing her back, "No one has you the way I do. No one ever will have you the way I do."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:58 pm

"Only cause you'd probably kill them." Belle shot back with a giggle and hoped from the counter. She was happy outside but inside she felt like something wasn't right and made a mental note to go to the doctors.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:00 pm

"Oh I would kill them," smirked Wade.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Belle smiled to him "Lookie but no touchie." She told him before walking away. She needed to make the appointment but didnt want to worry Wade. "Hey babe? Can we get some strawberries?" Belle called over her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:08 pm

"Strawberries are out of season but I can try," Wade shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 pm

"So good to me." Belle called and was sure he could hear the smile in her voice. She walked down the hall until she reached Wade's office and looked around before entering. Sitting in the big chair she slid closer to the desk and called to doctors to set up an appointment. They said they could fit her in the next day and Belle thanked them before hanging up and sitting back.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Wade sighed, grabbing his keys and going out to start his hunt for strawberries.

Justin sat in his room, head in his hands as he sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Walking from the office a little while later Belle heard the sobs. She stopped and looked at the door to her right to see the sign say it was Justin's room. She knocked once before she entered and sat next to him. Gentley Belle took his hand and squeezed it.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Justin looked at her and tugged his hand away, "Won't Wade be pissed if your seen talking to an 'ingrate' like me?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Belle blushed. "You heard?" She should have asked because she knew the answer and had a feeling he had heard more than that. "He doesn't control who I talk to. And I wanted to see if you were alright."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:39 pm

"I'm as fine as one in my predicament could be," Justin huffed.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:41 pm

"I didn't mean for him to put you in a predicament. Or myself to either." Belle sighed and made him look at her. "I know you care for me and I aprreciate that. But I love Wade,Justin. Just him."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:44 pm

"Why? He's a murderer, a theif, a bastard." Justin frowned.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:47 pm

"And Im a whore! A slut! A miscrient!" Belle said back. She was trying to be calm but couldn't. She would sit here and listen to Justin insult her fiance
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:54 pm

"Your better than him!" Justin cried, "Your not the first person he's proposed to and hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:55 pm

"Im aware." Belle said calmly and took his hand again. "I love him and if you care you will let this be." She sighed before getting up and leaving the room
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Justin sighed, rubbing his eyes as he just sat there, emotionaless.

An hour later, Wade returned with an arm full of groceries, mostly strawberries however.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Belle had heard Wade come in from the basement and went upstairs to greet him. She saw the groceries and took them to the kitchen. Belle smiled when she saw the strawberries and kissed him happily. "Your amazing."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Wade kissed her back, "It took me forever to find them!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:09 pm

"Probably cause they are out of season." Belle commented as she bite into one and smiled. It was the best thing she had ever eaten. "I love you for getting them. Amazing man."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:10 pm

"I know you loved me before hand because it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:14 pm

"Always and forever." She teased lightly as she reached for a whole container of strawberries and went to the living room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next