A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Wade smirked, moving one of his fingers, "Hmmm...always?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Belle moaned softly and moved against the finger with a nod
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Wade laughed almost darkly, nodding his head as he moved his finger. "Hmm...now what to do with a little girl..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Bitting her lip Belle held back her soft scream that was building in her throat. She was enjoying the teasing and waited for Wade to decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:13 pm

"What do you think I should do with you Belle? You did talk back to me and you were being very cold earlier..." smirked Wade.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Belle looked at Wade and bit her lip. His finger was drivng her insane and she couldnt find her voice
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm

"Well?" Wade smirked, moving his finger away from her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Belle missed it as soon as it was gone. "Tease." she muttered and began to move away
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Wade smirked, keeping her pinned to the wall. "Tell me how I should deal with the arrogance and anger you have with me."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:45 pm

"How about not reminding me I am mad at you?" Belle scoffed and ducked under his arm and walked away. All she had been feeling before the kiss was back and she was damned if he would distract her again. Belle walked by herself into the house and down the the training room
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Wade sighed and stormed after her, "Belle."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Belle heard her name being called but was busy setting up some mats that had been in the corner. When she was little she enjoyed messing around on the mats at the gym and soon found she was flexable. She began to stretch but called up sarcastically,"Yes dear?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Wade sighed, "Belle...love I didn't mean to hurt you so much..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Doing a handstand to began Belle rolled her eyes and gentley rolled herself out of it. "Forget it." She stood and did a back handspring.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Wade smiled, "Wow...your a natural gymnast..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:40 pm

"Nothing to it." Belle replied shortly as she did a backbend and brought her hands to meet her feet. It was called a teardrop in gymnastics but she just liked the way it looked to everyone else
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:46 pm

"Are you kidding me, the only other person I've seen move like that is Justin. And he use to be a gymnast," laughed Wade.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Kicking from the teardrop Belle stood straight. "Yeah. They do that." looking at the length of the mat she wondered what else she would have room for. Shrugging she did a cartwheel into a handspring into a backflip.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Wade was shocked, "You never told me you could do things like this."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Belle finally looked at him and shrugged. "You never asked did you?" She smirked and walked out of the basement in the search of water
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Wade ran a hand through his hair. How could a woman who infuriated him so much, love him like she did.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Sitting on one of the bar stools in the kitchen Belle grabbed a notebook that someone had left out and began to draw in it. It wasn't very good but it helped when she was mad to draw it out
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Wade sighed, finally finding his words and going back upstairs, "Look...I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:52 pm

"Oh?" Belle asked quirking an eyebrow and looking at him. "For what?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:05 pm

"Saying women weren't as strong as men, teasing you when you wanted to make love," Wade sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next