A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Belle pouted but nodded. "Yes I suppose you should. But be hurry."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Wade laughed, "Yeah, yeah, yeah." he headed upstairs to change into his favorite suite.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Belle sighed and leaned against the stairs. Justin walked by and stopped in front of her looking like he wanted to say something.

"Yes?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:49 pm

"I'm sorry for...for everything Belle..." nodded Justin.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:54 pm

"Nothing to be sorry for." She offered him a kind smile and placed a hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Justin smiled at her and nodded, "I just...I don't want you to hate me for crushing on you and..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:16 pm

"And?" She prompted with a smile. Belle could hear Wade moving around upstairs but he didn't sound close.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:24 pm

"And you're a good friend so I thought that maybe if you knew that I liked you it would mess up our friendship," Justin replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:26 pm

"Well it wouldn't Justin. You're still my friend." Belle smiled and kissed his cheek as she heard Wade come down the stairs. She turned to him happily. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Wade looked between Justin, who was blushing furiously, and Belle, "Yes...I'm ready...what happened down here? Was he bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore

Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Belle chuckled and shook her head. "Of course not. He was just keeping me company while you got ready." She let her hand drop and took Wade's in hers. "Now come on. Your pregnany fiance wants cannoli's."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Wade eyed Justin before nodding and leaving the room with her, "You know...you can tell me if you like him like that. a simple crush isn't going to hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore

Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Belle looked at him shocked as got into the car. "I don't have a crush on Justin." And she didn't. Not at all. It was just that she had very few friends in the house and those were Jay,Alex,Justin, and Heath. She would never have crushes on them, that would be a betrayal to Wade in her eyes. Not to mention to herself
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:42 pm

"It's alright, I was just telling you. Crushes are okay to have. Cheating isn't," Wade smiled, "Anywhere you need to go after Gino's?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:05 pm

"Just a walk would be nice." Belle replied with a tired smile. She found that she was feeling tired more and more. Unconciously her hand went to her stomach and held it there
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Wade nodded, "We can go for a walk in Cental Park." His eyes drifted to her hand on her stomach, "Can't wait, can you?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Belle shook her head with a happy smile and leaned over to kiss him. Pulling away she looked him in the eyes. "Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Wade smiled, kissing her sweetly, "I always dreamed of this you know...a family of my own..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:56 pm

"I have too. A cute little girl or boy." Belle answered as the car stopped and she got out eagerly. Entering the shop she smiled over the counter to the older man.

"Got the goods?" Belle asked Gino and leaned on the counter. He chuckled and brought the box to her.

"Cannoli's this early." He abolished. "Whoever thought of a thing?"

"Probably the smartest person ever." Belle answered as she took one out and bit into it happily.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Gino laughed, "Ah, you children and you're sweets. Back in my day my papa woulda punished me for even suggesting such a thing!"

Wade laughed, "Yeah Gino, and back in your day dinosaurs roamed the earth."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:19 pm

"Hey, don't mess with me old man." Belle joked. "I might start crying." she finished the cannoli and took out another one. She couldn't help herself, it was satisfying the craving she had. Belle chuckled softly after remembering that children tended to like whatever their mothers ate when pregnant
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Gino held up his hands in mock defense, "Mia culpa."

Wade laughed, "You know we wouldn't survive in this city if not for your food."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Belle smiled to him once again and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Gino. You made a pregnant woman happy." She bid him goodbye and took Wade's hand in hers walking out. Swinging their hands and carrying the treats in the other she led them towards to Central Park.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Wade smiled, "I dunno what you would do without Gino."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore

Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:57 pm

"I'd die." Belle answered with a tiny grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next