A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Justin sat down, eating quietly. He didn't mean to act rude to Belle, he was just in a bad place.

Wade smiled and sat down, "You boys do realize once she gets bigger, you'll be doing this right?"

Heath looked up with a mouthful of food, swallowing it, "Wh...what do you mean we'll be doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Belle nudged Wade. "He means nothing. Getting bigger won't keep me from treating my boys right." She assured them with a small smile. She set down Wade's plate along with his drink before getting her own plate and water.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:49 am

Heath smiled, "I'm just jokin! I don't mind helping out.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Belle shook her head and took her seat next to Wade. "You will do no such thing. You boys do more around here than I do already, the least I can do is dinner and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Heath smiled, "Hey you do enough just by putting up with Wade!"

Wade rolled his eyes, "Ha ha very funny."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Belle chuckled at them. "We both know that's true Heath." She winked to him and picked up her fork,more playing with her food than anything
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:43 am

"Not hungry?" Justin asked, not looking up from his food.

Wade rolled his eyes, "I do a good job putting up with you lot."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:48 am

"Um no not really." Belle replied to Justin, setting down her fork and instead favoring her water. She rolled her eyes at Wade with a little smile. "More like we put up with you."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 am

Wade smirked, "You all should love me. I'm not one you just have to put up with."

Heath rolled his eyes, "Woah, check out his ego."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:52 am

"His ego is so big I might have to move to sit next to you Heathie." Belle joked and winked to Wade. She loved him but knew his ego was indeed big at times.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:15 am

Wade smirked, "I'm the best mob boss in existance. I can't help that I'm so good."

Heath chuckled and nodded at Belle, "Damn right."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:58 am

"Heathie Im gonna sit next to you before his ego suffocates me." Belle chuckled and moved to sit next to Heath, between him and Justin. She took a bit of her food and looked to Wade. "I think thats all opinion. I mean every mob boss thinks they are the best."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Heath laughed and wrapped an arm around Belle's shoulder, "Whattya say Belle? Me and you can go get married and leave Wade with his giant ego as a boss." He didn't see her as anything more than a friend and it was just a bit of friendly teasing.

Wade pouted at Wade, "Don't you think I'm the best?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:36 am

Belle chuckled and leaned into Heath. "Oh I don't know Heath I happen to be engaged to the best mob boss in New York." She winked to Wade with a smile. "Besides,his ego is part of the reason I love him. Got to love a confident man." She too saw Heath as nothing more than a friend or a brother at this point.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:20 am

Heath laughed, "You two are perfect together, honest."

Wade smirked and kissed Belle's hand, "I love her, she's my reason for living."

"Get a room," Justin rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:21 am

Belle was smiling until she heard what Justin said. Looking at him for a moment with an odd look she got up. "Im done,I think Im going to go read." Stopping by Justin she leaned close to his ear and whispered "You're just mad cause it wouldn't be you in that room." Standing up straight she continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Justin slammed his hand down on the table, pushing away and storming out of the house. Belle infuriated him and he didn't want to be there.

Wade frowned and followed Belle, "Are you alright darling?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Belle stopped at the library door and smiled to Wade. "Of course I am love. But we have to go shopping soon for the baby. Please." It was then that she heard the door slam and though she cringed inside Belle didn't feel half as bas as she should
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:36 am

Wade nodded and leaned down to kiss her, "I love you. I don't care if Justin is mad at you. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Belle smiled up to him and got up on her toes,wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him softly. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Wade smiled, "Are you trying to seduce me Ms. Moore?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:20 pm

"Why Mr.Barrett would I ever do that?" She asked back with fake innocence but winked. Belle smiled and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:22 am

Wade laughed and kissed the top of her head, "You should probably get some rest. You've had a long day."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Belle studied him for a moment before nodding. Though she didn't want to go to bed alone she figured he might need to do some work. "I will do that. After I get a book." She opened the door behind her and entered the library.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Wade leaned against the door, watching her. "Our daughter is going to be just as smart and beautiful as you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next