A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the Honour Of My Clan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheamus

Sheamus

For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:01 am

"You're marrying that murderer?" Kofi cried out. "Why?" He asked, furious with her for agreeing to such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:02 am

"He is a maurader yes but...but it is a way to get you and Evan free...at least partially," Nolee softly said. "And it is not as if he has asked me to bear him an heir..."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:04 am

"Not yet he hasn't. But he will." Kofi snapped at her. "Make them let Evan go..." He said stubbornly as he looked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:09 am

Nolee looked at Sheamus who had walked up behind her to stand with Finlay, "Please m'lord...let them go to live out their days in harmony. I'll...I'll do anything..."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:16 am

"Uh..." Sheamus said uncertainly, looking between Evan and Kofi.

"Giving yourself to him like that is not helping you..." Kofi frowned, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:19 am

Nolee turned to Kofi, "I'm trying to get you two to go free. You're my most trusted friends. I would do anything to see you safe." she turned to Sheamus, "Please m'lord, let them go."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:22 am

"I'd rather you not sell yourself out for me, thank you." Kofi said stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 am

"I'm...I'm not selling myself out," Nolee frowned. Her eyes were still locked on Sheamus.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:26 am

"No? What are you doing then huh?" Kofi asked her.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:29 am

"I'm...I'm bartering," Nolee said softly. "Sheamus...please...they are but young men who deserve to get free..."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:35 am

Sheamus nodded. "You don't want them to stay with you?" He asked her.

Kofi turned to look at Evan, more worried about his lover than himself.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:38 am

Nolee hesitated, "I...I fear for them if they remain slaves. But if that's what they choose...then yes, I want them to stay with me."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:40 am

"They wouldn't be slaves if you chose for them not to be." Sheamus told her.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:42 am

"They...they could reside as my hand servants once more?" Nolee asked, smiling softly. She looked at Evan and Kofi, "Is this what you two wish for yourselves? Or do you wish to be free?"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:45 am

Sheamus looked at them both after nodding again. "If that's what they choose."

Kofi stared at his lover, waiting for his answer first. He would go wherever Evan chose.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:46 am

Evan bit his lip and nodded, "I...I swore an oath to your brother that I would see you safe mistress Nolee. That's what I intend to do."

Nolee nodded, "As...as you would have it then my friends."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:51 am

Kofi closed his eyes, frowning. He'd known Evan was going to say that, but he'd still been hoping otherwise.

Sheamus said something to Finlay in Irish and the man went over and set the two of them free.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:53 am

Nolee hugged her two friends as the last of the gear was packed up. She sighed to Sheamus, "How far of a journey is it from here? I fear that I cannot walk to far for my legs are tired and will not carry me to far."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:59 am

Kofi let Nolee hug him, but looked away from her, not impressed. He pulled away after a few seconds, wrapping his arms around Evan.

Sheamus raised an eyebrow. "Yeh can't? Well aren't yeh lucky we have horses waiting just outside this camp?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Nolee nodded and followed him outside of camp to climb on a horse. She rode with him, her mind working about a plan so that she and the others could get free. She took in every surrounding with her eyes, making sure to make note of where they were.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Sheamus watched Nolee for a while as they rode, shaking his head when he realised what she was doing. "Don't bother. Yeh don't get to see where we're going past a certain point. Only the warriors and I do."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Nolee frowned, "How are you supposed to make me not see where we're going? Have me close my eyes?" she laughed.

Evan gave her a warning look, "Mistress...I wouldn't test the man..."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:11 pm

"Never heard of blindfolds?" Sheamus asked, smirking at her.

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:17 pm

"You...you wouldn't dare..." frowned Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:18 pm

"Wouldn't I? It's just a piece of material..." Sheamus shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Honour Of My Clan
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: