This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

For the Honour Of My Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:41 am

Listening in on Drew and Finlay's conversation, Sheamus frowned. He reached out and backhanded Drew for his comment, warning him in their Celtic language to watch what he says.

They were heading back to a camp they'd set up nearby, which was where all their gear and horses and more of his warriors were waiting. After spending a night there, he planned to head back to their village, which was a long way away. Only Sheamus' warriors knew the exact location, to save them from being raided back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Drew felt Sheamus' backhand and almost snarled. "Bhuel, tá sé fíor mo thighearna. Tá sí aon rud ach daor anois."

Nolee felt self concious as they walked, not knowing what the men were saying but knowing it was about her. After what seemed like hours, after crossing a few mountains it seemed like, they were at a camp with tents set up. She looked at her captors, wondering what would happen to her now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Not bothering to speak their language, Sheamus glared at him. "I don't care. You'll do as I tell yeh, now stop yer whining Na hAlban." He growled back, saying the last part as if it were an insult.

As they approached their camp, Finlay took Nolee from Drew, securing her to a tree. He purposely placed Evan nearby, but far enough away that to talk to each other, they'd have to speak loud enough for everyone else to hear.

((Na hAlban translated back to English is 'Scotland' on google...But it was 'Scottish' translated to Irish >.>))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Nolee glanced over at Evan who was sobbing, "It will be alright..." she soothed. "They aren't going to kill us and...and I'm sure with hard work they shall set you free Evan. Or you shall become one of them and become a warrior."

Evan looked at her, "It's you I'm worried about. That man...Sheamus...he frightens me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Drew frowned, not liking being stuck with watching the prisoners while eveyone else slept. He looked over at Nolee and Evan, chuclking softly as he saw the boy was crying.
He poked at the campfire with a stick as he listened to their conversation, looking up when Sheamus was mentioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Nolee nods, "He is simply a bully. He will meet his end one day, be it by the sword of a warrior or by the hand of someone he believes is close to him."

"Miss Nolee....what does he plan on doing with you?" Evan asked softly.

It took Nolee a while to find the words before she spoke, "I am to be an endentured servant Evan. I am to serve him. I...I fear he wishes to wed me but I will never allow him to..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:16 pm

"He isn't a bully...Not as much as ya seem to think anyway..." Drew told them, his accent not quite the same as Sheamus', making it obvious he was foreign.

"...I take it he never explained to ya why we're here?" Drew guessed, running a hand through his long, brown ponytail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:28 pm

"There's no need to explain. You're pillagers, mauraders. You take what doesn't belong to you," Nolee softly said, "That includes my village and myself and my friends."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Drew frowned. "That may be true...but with yer village it's different." He told them, though he probably shouldn't have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:47 pm

"How so? I saw friends of mine dead, some of your warriors were...were taking some of the women in the village. I saw children crying over their parents. Lord Sheamus is a cold, cruel man and I am only doing this so that he will not kill my friends," Nolee shouted at the man by the fire. She saw the flap of the head tent open and was afraid when Sheamus walked into the cool night air.

"Miss Nolee...I don't think you should have yelled that..." Evan gulped.

Nolee glanced over at her friend, "Let him hear why I hate him. I care not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:57 pm

"Oh ya shouldn't have done that..." Drew said, a sly smile on his face, suggesting he'd planned to provoke Nolee into yelling.

"What was that?" Sheamus asked in a cold tone as he walked over to Nolee. "In case yeh didn't hear me earlier, my men were told not to do any of that stuff in yer village..." He growled, displeased with his men.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 pm

"How am I supposed to trust a cold hearted man such as yourself, Celt?" she asked with a snarl in her tone. "I believe what I saw and what I saw was destruction. Now if you don't mind I would like Evan and myself to be let go so that we may go rebuild our village."

Evan gulped, looking between the two, "Miss...Miss Nolee...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:13 pm

"Do not call me that as if it were an insult!" Sheamus snapped at her over her use of the word 'Celt'. "And I will not let yeh go! ...unless of course yeh think yer more important than...the boy's lover..." He said, grinning as he looked at Evan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Nolee laughed, "Evan does not have a lover..."

Evan looked very scared and very upset, "Please let him go sir..."

Nolee was confused and glanced between Evan and Sheamus, "Who...who is he talking about Evan?'

Evan was still pleading with Sheamus, "Please...don't hurt him..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Sheamus smirked, thinking it was amusing that Nolee didn't know, when he'd found out quite easily. "So...still want to be let go Nolee...?" He asked, ignoring Evan's pleading. He nodded at Drew, who went over to where the other prisoners were being kept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:41 pm

"No...no I wont' let Evan's lover be hurt," she softly said. "But I will not give in to you. I will fight you every step of the way if I am forced to wed you...or worse.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:28 am

Sheamus grinned again. "That's what I thought..." He said. "Out of curiousity though...what in yer opinion is worse?"

Drew came back a few minutes later, dragging one of the prisoners with him. Just to be cruel, he secured the boy like Finlay had done with Nolee and Evan, making sure he was only just within Evan's reach. The boy was unconsious and had a fresh wound on his head, as if Drew had just done it himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:31 am

Nolee gulped, "Being...being forced to do things...awful things..." she took a deep breath and looked away.

Evan whimpered, "Kofi..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:41 am

Sheamus nodded, turning around to go back in his tent, wanting to sleep. He backhanded Drew again and told him off for hurting the prisoner. Then went back to bed.

Kofi groaned slightly, but didn't wake up, his hair covering most of his face as he laid on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:48 am

Nolee looked at Kofi who laid there on the ground, hurt. "You never told me Evan. Why?"

"We didn't tell anyone. We thought...we thought we could get judged and..." Evan frowned.

"Oh my dear friend I would never judge you..." Nolee teared up. "Now rest up, I fear we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:09 am

Drew sighed and sat back down at the fire, swearing over being hit again, even though he deserved it.
Eventually he got sick of watching them and fell asleep, snoring loudly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:18 am

Nolee was awakened next morning by the sounds of tents being packed and men laughing loudly. She stirred, looking around as she saw the men were packing up. She saw no sight of Lord Sheamus and looked over to where Evan was. He hadn't slept, to fitful and scared to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:25 am

Sheamus had gotten up early the next morning to talk to Finlay privately, being the one Sheamus trusted most. They'd gone into the forest they were camped beside, so that no one would bother them.

Kofi slowly woke up, groaning at the pain in his head as he did so. "Evan...?" He mumbled, not entirely sure where he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:28 am

"Sir," Finlay said calmly, "I am not sure what it is you want with that woman...but I can tell it's something. Please, tell me, what is bothering you?"

Evan smiled softly, "Kofi...I'm so glad you're alive. The...the Celts they came and...and I had to get Nolee to safety...I did not know where you went..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:38 am

Sheamus sighed. "Do yeh remember what I told yeh about a girl who grew up in the same village as me...? But never spoke to me...?"

Kofi sat up and nodded slowly, understanding. "It's ok...you...did the right thing..." He said, reaching up as best as he could with his hands shackled to touch the wound on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   

Back to top Go down

For the Honour Of My Clan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next