A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken Soul (for Wade)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:27 pm

"Hey..." Justin said, pouting. "Heath and I are still here..." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:28 pm

"You're...you guys are friends sure but...but Sheamus...when I got him back..." Wade got up, leaving the room and walking into his private study, locking the door.
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:51 pm

"Wade...wait..." Justin said, though he didn't bother following, knowing Wade would want to be alone. After last time Sheamus had left, Justin knew if Wade wanted to talk, he'd come find him.

Before Sheamus had left, he'd been into Wade's private study, knowing Wade would go in there sooner or later.
On Wade's desk he'd left his most prized possession, his Celtic cross necklace; and a note.

The note was tear stained and written in Irish, Sheamus knowing that Wade was able to read it.

'Tá mé mar sin go léir a leithscéal as an am mé Gortaítear tú, lena n-áirítear anois. Tuillte agat ar dhuine nach mbeidh a fhaigheann tú maraíodh beagnach gach lá eile.
Feicfidh mé grá i gcónaí leat.'

('I'm so sorry for all the times I've hurt you, including now. You deserve someone who won't almost get you killed every other day.
I'll always love you.')
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Wade saw the note and the necklace on his study. He touched the necklace smiling softly. He didn't want anyone but his Irishman. He sobbed turning over the desk in a fit of saddened rage. He slid his back down the door, sobbing with his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:14 am

After leaving Wade's, Sheamus had gone to a nearby cemetary where, much to his annoyance, his father was buried, instead of back in his homeland.

He found where his father was buried, typically under a Celtic cross shaped headstone and sat beside it, sobbing, his head laying against the stone.

A couple of hours after Wade had locked himself in his study, Justin decided to check on him, knocking until Wade answered.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:21 am

Wade opened the door, making sure that Justin didn't get a view of the gun that sat on his lap, "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:26 am

"I...just wanted to check if you were ok..." Justin said quietly, sensing something was wrong. "Um...Heath's made food...if you want any.."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:29 am

"No, no not hungry," nodded Wade softly, "You guys always take good care of each other...that's good."
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:40 am

"Um...yeah. You should probably eat though..." Justin said slowly. "You didn't eat a proper dinner last night."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:47 am

"I'm not hungry," shrugged Wade, "You two keep taking care of each other...okay?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:05 am

"What...?" Justin said, confused. Suddenly Wade's worked clicked in his mind and he started panicking. "Wade no! Don't you dare!" Justin cried out, quickly kneeling beside him, trying to pull the gun away from Wade when he saw it.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:09 am

Wade growled, trying to pry the gun from Justin's fingers, "Why should you care!? He doesn't!"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:15 am

"Wade don't...please!" Justin begged him, refusing to let go of the gun. "He...he does care...I-I saw him as he was leaving..."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:16 am

Wade stopped, "And...and you didn't stop him Justin?"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:24 am

"I-I tried Wade...I really did..." Justin mumbled sadly, using Wade's distraction to pull the gun out of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:27 am

"Wh...what did he say?" Wade softly asked.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:33 am

"What do you think...?" Justin asked, hesitantly hugging him, half expecting to be pushed away. "He loves you Wade...but he blames himself for everything bad that's happened to the both of you..."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:46 am

"It's not his fault," Wade sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:53 am

"I know, I tried to tell him...but he wouldn't listen. He shouldn't be so stubborn." Justin said, slowly shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:55 am

"Did...did he tell you where he was going?"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:10 am

Justin shook his head. "No...he just mumbled something about his father..."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:12 am

Wade got up and practically bolted from the house, knowing where he could find Sheamus.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:30 am

Justin stared after him, confused by the suddeness of Wade's leaving, having no idea what he'd said that made Wade take off so quickly.

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:32 am

Wade arrived at the cemetary, finding where he had chosen for Mr. Farrely to be buried. Sure enough there was Sheamus, slumped onto the headstone crying, "You didn't say goodbye..." he finally spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:15 am

As he laid against his father's headstone crying, Sheamus was so lost within his own mind, unwillingly reliving all the bad moments in his life, that he didn't even hear Wade.
He was staring down at the ground with an empty look in his eyes, though he didn't really see it, the memories seeming more realistic than the grass in front of him did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Soul (for Wade)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next