A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When did we get this way? A serious note

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

When did we get this way? A serious note Empty
PostSubject: When did we get this way? A serious note   When did we get this way? A serious note EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:08 pm

I wasnt even here and I have to say this. Im not on ANYONE'S side. But I am just gonna get this out. When did our family get to the point where people aren't posting because they feel like the person they thread with is against them? Since when did we all fight? We all have a right to our opinions. Some of us don't like some of our characters ON SCREEN. And we need to realize thats OK! We all have people we hate on screen but we like on here! I for one couldnt stand Sheamus for a while but I absolutley love that Aussie on here! I think people need not to take it so much to heart.

Also, since when did we fight so much? Or maybe we have always and we just ignored it. But one thing is never going to change. GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR AND STOP THE FIGHTING! Im sorry but if thats what it takes for people to get it then so be it! People have stopped going on chatbox because of fighting. Or stopped posting because of fighting. We all came here to have some fun. Dont assume to know about someone's life. You may think your life is hard but you havent walked in someone elses either. So dont assume. This fighting is god damn fucking rediculous. Am I the only one that thinks so?

Im sorry if this offended anyone but maybe its what we all need. Maybe we need someone to say snap outta it and realize we are all different and like different people. Just because we dont like someone on screen doesnt mean we dont like your muse. When did we end up fighting every single time people got on chat box? Seriously guys,please dont take anything people say personal. It's really not.

Im sorry for offending anyone.

Love,

Mara AKA Belle Marie Moore
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

When did we get this way? A serious note Empty
PostSubject: Re: When did we get this way? A serious note   When did we get this way? A serious note EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Oh don't worry, you aren't the only one who thinks so.
Back to top Go down

When did we get this way? A serious note
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: