A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Or Nothing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lana Lang

Lana Lang

All Or Nothing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Or Nothing   All Or Nothing - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Lana laughed and patted Shawn's back. "Your flirting has not gotten better over the years, there, Shawnie boy. Seriously, where did you learn how to flirt?" she teased before kissing his cheek. "And yeah, we could do that if you'd like. As for me, there's not much that you don't already know. I guess I can fill you in on how I run the gang, if you really want. It's not that interesting." She leaned back. "I could also think of a few things that would keep us occupied," she smirked and winked at him.

She knew that they only had a few hours for today, but she knew that Shawn would become a constant in her life again, and that made her happy. It didn't hurt that Chris was part of it, to- No. Shawn. She's with Shawn right now. Not the time to think about Chris.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: All Or Nothing   All Or Nothing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Shawn looked down, smirking a little. He was going to be a gentlemen for as long as it lasted no matter what. On the other hand, she had no idea how big of a flirt he could be. Shawn met her eyes, his own flashing with a hint of playfulness to them. "A stripper's flirting techniques don't get worse over time. They get considerably better."

Shawn leaned forward, but not exactly close enough to steal a kiss. Just close enough to make her well aware of his warm breath, perfect lips, and blue eyes that were all on her. He lowered his gaze towards her chest making sure she knew exactly where he was looking before meeting her eyes once more. "I don't think you could bore me Lana. You've never been the most open book except around me of course, but what kind of friend would I be if I didn't take the time to get to know you? I wanna know everything about you. What I've missed, your future plans- the works."

He leaned back, trying not to think about how easy it would be to get Lana in bed. Not that she was easy, which she never was growing up, but the invitation was there, but he was hesitating. He loved her. That much he knew, but he also knew she would be spending a whole lot of time with Chris and the club. Anything could happen and rather than risk confusion, he wanted to wait until after they solved his case. If her heart was in it and no one managed to sweep him off his feet after then investigation then he would definitely consider tying the knot with Lana.
Back to top Go down
Lana Lang

Lana Lang

PostSubject: Re: All Or Nothing   All Or Nothing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:53 am

"Well, apparently, you don't fit the bill of a stripper, because your flirting is still as bad as it was the night you left," Lana said, leaning back against the couch. When he leaned forward so their lips were almost touching, her breath hitched slightly. He looked down at her and even though she wasn't, she felt majorly exposed. Their eyes met again and she bit her lip. Okay, so maybe she had been wrong about the flirting. Although she considered this more to be teasing.

"I'm tellin' ya, not much has happened. My life's the same, only I run Daddy's gang now. It's hard, but I love it nonetheless, especially since I grew up in this life. I don't know that, if I had the option, I would want to do something else. I'm pretty good at what I do. I deal with things accordingly, the way Daddy taught me before he died," she said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

She knew that Shawn understood her words and what they meant and she knew that the Shawn back then wouldn't have hesitated. But it was true that during the case, she would probably be spending more time with Chris than Shawn. So maybe he just wanted to wait until the case was over, so they could focus on them and not on what the other is doing and with whom they're doing it. She sighed softly. She hated complicated.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: All Or Nothing   All Or Nothing - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:45 pm

"Hey, you gotta cut a guy some slack here," he chuckled. "I haven't had the opportunity to freely flirt with a woman in a long time. I'm forced to dance for and flirt with a bunch of rich men, but if you're around enough I could continue to practice on you," he teased.

He leaned back listening to her story. He didn't care if she didn't think much of her story. Just hearing Lana talk was enough for him. He dreamed about her on several occasions, trying to remember what her laugh sounded like or what her face looked like when it was twisted in pleasure that he never got a chance to give her. The thought alone made him shake his head. He needed to focus because otherwise this was going to be a long investigation.

"I understand that," he said finally. "I mean, if you're good at what you do and you're safe then I won't knock you for keeping your job. Chris and I make good money but we both hope to do other things someday. Right now it's damn near impossible since Chris is the only capable guy and non-screw up while I honestly don't know why they keep me around when they have so many other capable dancers." Shawn frowned a little. "Hey, you okay? Something bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Lana Lang

Lana Lang

PostSubject: Re: All Or Nothing   All Or Nothing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:59 pm

You can do more than practice on me, she thought, but kept that to herself. He had pretty much said no, and she would respect that. This whole thing with the investigation would probably put strain on them, too, if they tried right now. So maybe after they get through all this. If she hasn't fallen for Chris by then...

Not that she would for sure. But he was definitely someone who she could see herself with. He was good looking, and though he could be a jerk, she could see he could be a sweetheart, too. underneath all of that tough "I'm a big, ex-cop guy" stuff.

She didn't know what the future held for her, or for Shawn or Chris. But she knew that in the end, it would work out for her, and the guys. Things always work out in the end.

"No, nothing's bothering me. Not really. Just this whole thing on my mind, ya know? Plus stuff going on with the gang. It's a stressful life, being a leader. I see why daddy and mom fought all the time. She didn't realize how hard it was on him. I didn't really, either. But now I do," she said, smiling sadly. She looked up at him. "Let's go visit Daddy's grave. I know he would've liked you, and I wanna introduce you."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: All Or Nothing   All Or Nothing - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:30 pm

"I'm sorry love," he said softly. "You know I never would have asked if I didn't need you. I didn't have anyone else to turn to ya know?" He reached out taking her hand squeezing the back of it. "Sure. Let's get out of here. I'd love to meet your pop," he grinned. "Give me a sec."

Shawn got up and went to the back slipping into some jeans and a tee. Normally when he went somewhere he was required to wear a nice button down per Nicki's orders but he didn't feel like it today. If he was seen he'd just have to get scolded. He just wanted to relax and be himself like old times with Lana, even if he doubted there was a future with her.

He emerged from the room extending a hand helping her to her feet. He smiled, kissing her temple and held the door open for her. "After you gorgeous."

---

Chris spent most of the afternoon pouring over files given to him by Santana. Not only was he responsible for Shawn's investigation, but he also had to do work for Tana. Since Shawn's issues were secondary, he couldn't exactly do too much work for him unless he was home which sucked because he'd much rather work to help his friend.

Chris took a break and surfed the net a bit. He read up on a few headlines but occasionally he found himself thinking of Lana. He half wondered if she and Shawn were having sex. Sure it was a perverted thought on his part, but it made a lot of sense. Shawn hadn't had sex in months out of fear of the next man leaving him. With Lana being a beautiful woman and old friend, they could scratch a few itches without it being so weird. Then again, Chris also knew Shawn had a lot of respect for Lana. For himself too. He wouldn't allow himself to be swept away so easily especially when he had fears of the other's life. Chris just hoped Shawn and Lana, for whatever reason, didn't decide to throw it all away without good reason. Unless Shawn were to meet some other guy who could make him feel safe and secure, then Lana was definitely perfect for him. Perfect for anyone really... Chris brushed his thoughts and resumed his work. In a little under an hour and a half, he would be seeing the two of them at work.
Back to top Go down
Lana Lang

Lana Lang

PostSubject: Re: All Or Nothing   All Or Nothing - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Lana smiled and leaned back, waiting for Shawn to come back so they could go to the cemetery. She had never actually brought someone out there. Most of the time, it was too hard to even go by herself. But this was Shawn, and she felt like it would be good for her to go with him. She knew that if he was still alive, her dad would love Shawn. But what about Chris? She was sure to go with him would be good, too. But she wasn't sure that her dad would lie Chris much. Chris was a lot like her father, and anyone that was like him, he didn't like. She doesn't think he ever realized that because they were like him, he didn't like them.

When Shawn came back, she took his hand and stood. She followed him to the door, walking out when he opened it. She walked down the stairs and over to her car. She got into the driver's seat, waiting for Shawn to get in before driving to the cemetery. She parked and got out, walking over to a grave with a nice but not over-the-top tombstone. She crossed her arms and stared at it for a moment, not having been there in a while. She wasn't entirely sure how she should feel. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: All Or Nothing   All Or Nothing - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:08 pm

As Lana drove the two of them to the graveyard, Shawn couldn't help but wonder what life would be like if the two of them hooked up. He knew it probably wasn't going to happen. After all, who would want to be with a guy who had a child? There wouldn't be any baby-daddy drama since Carter was dead, but at the same time, he wouldn't want Lana to feel awkward. Of course, he could always help Lana have plenty of kids. He was still a guy after all and he knew exactly how to please a woman.

The car came to a halt and he stepped outside, linking his hand with Lana's as they stood over her father's grave. He couldn't tell what she was thinking but she was quiet and her face was very stoic. She was neither happy nor sad, angry or resentful. He knew she had a great relationship with her father so it didn't surprise her that she was here, her aura sending waves of love up to her father.

Shawn wrapped an arm around her shoulder, kissing her cheek. "So tell me. How does your old man feel about me? Does he think I'm pretty enough for his little girl?" he teased quietly. "I know I'm very strong, but I think you got that part covered for the both of us."
Back to top Go down
Lana Lang

Lana Lang

PostSubject: Re: All Or Nothing   All Or Nothing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:28 pm

As Lana drove, she couldn't help but think about what things could have been like if she and Shawn had gotten together. If that night, Shawn had left early like he told her he was gonna and they had become a thing. If they had become happy together, had kids, got married. Just the thought of that made her smile slightly. Shawn made her smile. More than slightly.

When they arrived, she bit her lip and got out of the car, fixing her face so she didn't show any emotion. It was hard for her coming here. But she knew she needed to. And she really wanted to introduce Shawn to her father and vice versa. Shawn's hand in hers help a bit, too.

Lana couldn't help the love she felt as they got closer, or the pain. The love for her father, the first man in her life, the first love of her life. The pain of losing him. The pain of seeing him die. Of watching the life leave his eyes.

Lana laughed when Shawn teased her. "My dad approves, Shawnie." She looked at the gravestone, smiling. "He thinks you're plenty pretty, and plenty strong," she said and kissed his cheek. She leaned against Shawn and just stared at her father's grave, all sorts of emotion welling up in her.

Before she knew it, tears were falling down her face, though she took little notice. She was just thinking about her father and focusing on the feeling of Shawn against her, holding her.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: All Or Nothing   All Or Nothing - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:05 pm

When Shawn saw the silent tears on Lana's face he drew her in wrapping his arms around her completely as if to shield her from the world and whatever pain she was feeling. He didn't know if it was stuff about her dad or maybe stuff she was going through now. With Lana, it was hard to tell because even when they were younger, she was always so strong and good about hiding her true feelings. She didn't like to cry or feel sorry for herself which is why Shawn was doing his damndest to keep his head up as well. One never got anywhere when they dwelled on the past or wallowed in self pity.

Shawn kissed the top of her head. "Let's get out of here. Don't want daddy to think I'm trying to get out of work."
Back to top Go down
Lana Lang

Lana Lang

PostSubject: Re: All Or Nothing   All Or Nothing - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:39 am

Lana hugged Shawn back, burying her face in his chest. She was upset about a lot. About all the crap she dealt with, about the fact she could never show weakness, about being so alone in a world where she had so much power. About the fact that she no longer had her father, her rock, to be there, to help her through the hard times. But now, she had Shawn again. And she was sure that he was here to stay, even if nothing romantic ever happened between them. And she was happy with that. She just wanted Shawn in her life, and for him to be happy. That'd be okay with her.

When Shawn said they should leave, she smiled and pulled away, turning back to the grave. "Goodbye, daddy. I love you," she said turned away, taking Shawn's hand and walking to the car.

When they got in the car, she sat there for a minute before looking at Shawn. "Thank you," she said.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: All Or Nothing   All Or Nothing - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:50 am

"You're welcome," he said with a warm smile. He leaned over and kissed her cheek before the car started. Now it was time to forget his day spent with Lana and focus on work. He had to be in "work mode" otherwise he wouldn't be able to bring himself to carry out his assignments. Lana was a constant reminder of how things "could have been", but he knew that dwelling on the past could be a distraction.

Once they made it back to the house, he called up Nattie to baby sit as he dressed for the evening. Chaps, a tight red fishnet top, with his long hair pulled back into a high ponytail was the night's attire. He sprayed on the body glitter emerging from his room fully dressed a half hour later. "I guess Chris will tell you what he wants from you. He texted me while ago and said he's waiting. He'll greet us at the door once we get there."
Back to top Go down
Lana Lang

Lana Lang

PostSubject: Re: All Or Nothing   All Or Nothing - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:45 am

When Shawn emerged, her eyes roamed his body. He looked good, and she felt a pang of jealousy in her that everyone else got to see it to. She sighed and shook it off before smiling at Shawn. "Well, then, let's go," she said, walking outside. She wondered what it was Chris was going to ask her to do, but if it had to do with Shawn, she'd do it.

She drove them to the club and got out, waiting for Shawn before walking to the door to meet Chris. "Have a good night, Shawnie," she smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow," she added as they reached Chris. She looked at him, and noticed he looked tired, but still looked good. It seemed Chris always looked good. She smiled at him. "Well, let's get starte.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Or Nothing   All Or Nothing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Or Nothing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Homes-
Jump to: