A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Undone

Go down 
+2
James La Roux
Junior Davis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:25 pm

"Love, I told you this wasn't going to be easy. You're going to have accidents like these. You're going to slip up around a child. It's hard. And there's no going back. You could have killed me, but if you did, you should know I still love you no matter what. No matter what you do, I love you. I always will, no matter how much you slip up or push me away-- which I'm glad you haven't." James said, holding Junior close. "Stop worrying. Okay?" He breathed in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 pm

"I know it's gonna be hard. But how can I be stronger than you? It makes no sense, James! And I'll never stop worrying. It just won't happen. I'm a worrier. It's what I do," Junior said and sighed before wrapping his arms around James. "I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:00 pm

"Newborns are usually stronger than older vampires. I'm very old, Junior. You're probably always going to be stronger than me. Sure I'm... superhumanly strong and agile. But not as much as you. Never as much as you. So in a way... we do age. It'll all be fine, my love." James said and kissed Junior's head. "I love you too. More than you understand."
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:29 pm

"I don't wanna be able to hurt you. It's not like me to have that kind of power. I just... I feel so strong, like I could break this whole ship in half just by jumping, or even stomping. This is just... It's so weird," Junior said and wrapped his arms around James, resting his head on his chest, closing his eyes. "I have no heartbeat," he said quietly. "No warm blood. No pulse. Nothing."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:43 pm

James held him close. "You're still warm inside. Believe me." He whispered. "I feel it. Everyday. Maybe not physically. But there's a lot in you. You still make me feel alive." He breathed and laid down on the bed, pulling Junior on top of him. "It'll get better. I'll help you through it. You know that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Undone
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: