A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You're My Showstopper

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton

You're My Showstopper - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Mike snorted as he washed dishes. "As if. Nobody even knows if he gets any enjoyment. The man may be nice, but he's someone who always seen to have a stick up his ass. And those aren't my words. I've been friends with Randy and Cena for a while now. But even I don't know if he gets anything," he said, chuckling. "He's very serious."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Johnny laughed. "Wow. I didn't think someone who owns a business like this would be like that." He chuckled. He sort of wanted to make the man more relaxed, and pull the stick out of his ass. But he was far too afraid to make any type of move on Randy.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:27 pm

"He doesn't have a stick up his ass. He just has to be a hard ass to keep up his rep. He's really nicer than he seems to be. Most people don't know that though. I wish I could help him out, but it's a bad idea," Mike said as he dried and put away the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:15 pm

"Bad idea? Why?" John asked, genuinely curious. He wondered what would be Randy's reaction if he were to flirt with him. John knew he was just another prostitute, but it didn't hurt to try.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:25 pm

"I'm in love with someone else," Mike said shortly, turning towards John and leaning against the counter, crossing his arms. "So I wouldn't be able to. Plus, Randy is a very private man. I've seen him get mad when people hit on him or flirt with him."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:28 pm

John nodded shortly. "I understand." He said softly. He didn't want Randy to get mad at him. If he lost this place, John had nowhere and no one. No family, and barely any decent friends. He wanted to stay on Randy's good side. "Who're you in love with?" He asked, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:53 pm

"Randy's best friend, John Cena. He's his right hand man. Cena does everything for Randy. He's an assassin, mostly, but does pretty much everything Randy asks. They've been friends for a long time. I've known John for about a year, and I couldn't imagine anyone more perfect for me," Mike replied, smiling as he thought about John. It was too bad he didn't have the courage to talk to the man.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Johnny chuckled softly. "He sounds great. I bet you two would make a great couple." he said quietly, and looked down at his lap. He hadn't had a real boyfriend in so long. And that one ended badly. John sighed. He felt an attraction to Randy, no doubt. But he was too afraid to approach him. He didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Mike scoffed. "As if he would waste his time with me. He could have anyone. Why in the world would he choose me?" he asked, sighing and looking around, busying himself by cleaning anything he thought needed it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:43 pm

John smiled slightly. "You're a sweetheart. You gorgeous. You may be a prostitute but you don't act like a whore. Anyone would be lucky to have you. Trust me." He said gently before getting up. "I'm gonna go lay down." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Mike nodded. "We open in about five hours. Make sure you're ready," he said as he continued to clean as he thought about what John said.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Johnny smiled. "I'm always ready." He said and walked down the hall to his room. Hr bumped into someone on the way. He looked up and saw it was Randy. "Oh hey... My apologies. I wasn't looking." He said nervously, running a hand through his highlighted hair.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:49 pm

"Don't worry about it," Randy smiled and stepped aside, letting John pass before continuing his walk, needing to talk to Mike. He went into the kitchen and sat Mike down, talking to him very seriously, but very gently.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:03 pm

Johnny smiled and walked to his room to nap. He woke up a couple hours later and looked at the time. He sighed and stood, getting ready. He did his hair and dressed in his usual slutty, furry outfit. He wanted to take the blond highlights out of his hair. But clients usually found brunettes boring, so John kept them in for the sake of his job. after he got ready he went into the room where the clients would be waiting.

John saw the man, waiting on the bed, already looking hungry for John. He smiled, winked. He wooed the man. John's feathery touch drove the man crazy and soon, they went right too it. But the man was rough. Now John could handle it. But he couldn't handle it when it was unexpected.

"A-Aren't you supposed to use a condom?" John asked nervously, momentarily forgetting the rules of this brothel.

The man rolled his eyes. "I'll do what I want." He grunted and shoved himself into John without warning or prep.

John let out a loud scream that could be heard a few rooms down. He screamed more from the surprise than the pain, but he did feel himself tear. He clenched the sheets, wanting it to be over. He didn't think Randy's clients were like this.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Randy finished talking with Mike and headed towards the door. He was almost there when he heard a scream that sounded like it came from John. He ran to his room and tore the man off of John, throwing him against the wall. "Get your ass dressed and get out. You know the rules, and you broke them. You're no longer allowed here," he growled at the man. Once he was gone, he turned his attention to John. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:19 pm

John hissed, his ass stung. He knew he was torn and bleeding but he tried to hide it, and pulled the covers over his waist. "Y-Yeah. I'm okay." He lied shakily and tried to stand, gathering his clothes. "Just send in the next one, yeah?" He said. But when he stood, he just fell to the floor, feeling immense pain.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:21 am

Randy shook his head. "You're off for a week. Take time, relax and heal," Randy said and helped him back up onto the bed. "Stay here and don't push yourself too much, alright? I'll be in to check on you in a day or two." He turned to leave. Oh, and when you're hurt, don't try and lie about it. It won't work out well for you." He walked out.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Johnny frowned, and watched him go. He sighed and relaxed in bed. His body really hurt from that client and he wanted to heal as soon as possible so he could get back to work. He didn't like not working for what he had. If he couldn't do his job, he usually ended up out on the streets again. He did not want that to happen to him here. A couple days later, John was in the kitchen. He was still sore and hadn't eaten since his little incident. He probably shouldn't be out of bed but he didn't care. He was starving.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Randy had been watching John for a few minutes, his arms crossed, leaning against the door frame. "You shouldn't be out of bed," Randy said, watching him. He wanted John ready to go by early next week, and he wouldn't if he didn't allow himself to heal. And, Randy was worried about him. He liked John.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:52 pm

John jumped and turned around. "Oh shit! I uh.. I'm sorry. I was just really hungry." He said, blushing. "I'll be back in bed and ready to go back to work as quick as possible." He said, putting tomatoes on his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:00 pm

"You need to rest," Randy said. "Now hurry," he added. He understood that there were things John needed to do, but Randy needed him back in business, and he wouldn't allow anything to set him back.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:03 pm

John nodded and grabbed some water. "As you wish." He chuckled softly, winking at him before taking the food back to his room. It still hurt to walk but he felt better. He remembered when he had a boyfriend, a while ago. He'd always take care of John when the johns got too rough with him. He missed it.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Randy sighed and sat down on the stool at the island, running a hand over his face. He was exhausted. It's been a long time since he'd had a decent night's sleep, a long time since he hadn't felt stressed and a long time since he got laid. He needed all of the above.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:45 pm

A few days later, John felt much better. He was in his work clothes and in the kitchen, eating a snack before they opened. His abs were glittery and his furry, sparkly pants fit him tight. He picked at some fruit, listening to the other boys chat amongst themselves. But his mind was on Randy.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Randy walked into the kitchen, looking around, waiting for everyone to quiet down. Once they did, he spoke loudly and clearly. "We all know the rules here. If someone doesn't use a condom or someone is too rough, you stop it then and there, and you let me know. If you know of someone who has clients too rough for them but they're scared to say anything, you let me know. If you're sick, or there's something wrong medically, you let me know. I want tonight to go smoothlessly. You all know where to find the list of those not allowed in, though Beck and John usually take care of that. Now everybody take a deep breath, relax, and have a good night. Remember that wages for the week will be collected in the morning, and you all know how much you need to put out. I'll see you all tomorrow," he said, glancing at John before turning and walking away to open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're My Showstopper
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: The Streets-
Jump to: