A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You're My Showstopper

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton

You're My Showstopper - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:46 pm

"A lot. We get a lot of guys Randy does business with. We get newbies. We get people who have done this before. It depends, really," Mike replied.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:53 pm

John nodded finished this tea before going to sean the cup and put it away. He yawned. "I'm so fucking tired..." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:38 am

"Go back to sleep. If you aren't in here at 12:30, I'll go to your room," Mike said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:40 am

John smiled softly. "Thank you." He breathed gratefully. He went back to his room, laying on his bed and drifting back to a much needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:44 am

Mike chuckled and went about cleaning the kitchen and bathroom while he waited for John to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:45 am

John woke up at 12:20. He yawned and wandered into the kitchen, stirring himself some tea. He drank a lot of it, mostly because it warmed his and calmed him down.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:01 am

Mike smiled at John from the table, a cup of hot chocolate in his hands. "How was your nap?" he asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:04 am

John smiled softly. "It was good. And much needed." He chuckled lightly, sitting across from him as he mixed his tea.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:08 am

"That's good. You seem more refreshed," Mike smiled at him, taking a sip of his hot chocolate, which was moderately warm now.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:12 am

John chuckled. "I feel like it. The pain is dulled." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:09 pm

"That's good," Mike said, glancing at the time. "We shoudl head up to the room," he said, putting his now empty mug in the sink before turning back to John.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 pm

John nodded and put his empty mug in the sink as well. "Lead the way." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Mike smiled and took John's hand, leading him through the house, pointing at various things and showing John little nooks and crannies. It took about 10 minutes, seeing as Mike walked slow and sometimes stopped to show John certain places. When they got there, he smiled at him. "This is it."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:41 pm

John nodded. "Well uh... thank you again." He said softly before making his way into the massage room, glancing around and pulling his sweatshirt tighter around him.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:07 pm

The massuse, Beck, was waiting in the room. When John walked in, he frowned. "I thought it was Mike's turn today..." he trailed off, his eyes scanning John's body.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:23 pm

"Mike gave me his spot..." John said softly, looking down. "He insisted I take it." He sighed, his muscles tense with nerves like always.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Beck nodded. "Alrighty then. Strip down and lay face down on the stand," he said, motioning to the massage bed in the middle of the room. "You got any allergies I gotta worry about?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:02 pm

John shook his head and stripped down. He laid face down on the stand and sighed. He'd never had a massage before. He wasn't used to this... luxury.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Beck nodded and picked up a purple liquid, pouring it onto John's back. He set the bottle down before he began to massage John, surprised at how tense the young man was.
Back to top Go down
Tony Lucceti

Tony Lucceti

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:25 pm

John let out a breath and felt his muscles start to relax. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the hands working the knots out of his back.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Beck worked for a while, the young brunette being too tense to just do a regular work up. He massaged from his shoulder to his feet back back up again, hoping he didn't miss any knots.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:58 pm

John sighed contentedly. He fely so relaxed it was amazing. He felt his muscles untense more than they had in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Beck pulled his hands away about an hour and a half later. "Alright, you're all done," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:50 pm

John nodded and sat up, feeling a lot more relaxed than he had in a while. He smiled softly. "Thank you." He murmured before getting his cloths back on and walking back to the kitchen. On his way he saw a men in the main room who he knew must be clients. He blinked, all of them eyeing John up and down like meat. He bit his lip and hurried back to the kitchen, worried that a shitload of clients may have just saw the new moneymaker.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Randy was working on some paperwork for one of his workers when he got a call. He growled as his concentration was broken. "What?" he snapped as he picked up the phone.

"Orton. It's Aster. I just happened to see your newest worker," Aster said, a smirk on his face.

Randy groaned mentally. "Did you? Huh," was all he said.

"Yeah. And I want him. Now," Aster said.

"He's not in the condition to be given to you or to anyone right now," Randy said firmly.

Aster frowned. "As soon as he's ready, I want him," he said and hung up.

Randy growled and hung up, standing and grabbing his cell phone before getting on his bike and speeding to the house.

He parked and went inside, heading straight for John's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're My Showstopper
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: The Streets-
Jump to: