This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

LeStat de Lioncourt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeStat de Lioncourt

PostSubject: LeStat de Lioncourt   Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:38 am

LeStat de Lioncourt
As Played By: Ezzy

Pairings I Like: Willing to try anything
Topics I Like: Angst, slash, PAIN AND HORROR-- Jk. A enjoy drama.
Smut?: DUH
Male-Pregnancy?: Not for LeStat. -_- Ever.
Biography:

Where do I begin with this fucker...

Okay, LeStat is 500 years old. He's from Paris, France and was changed by James La Roux. He's on the vampire council (which is a long story. -_- And is not going to be explained here). He's a pretty boy brat. James affectionately calls him "The Brat Prince". He's loves his looks and loves toying with humans using his vampiric-ness.

He loves video games, and is addicted to his PSP. He always says that if he's living for eternity, he might as well find something to amuse himself. He also likes to drink, though it takes some heavy alchy to get him just a little drunk. He usually mixes it with blood.

LeStat has never looked to settle down with a mate. He's a rule breaker and does things for the thrill of it. Despite his bratty, kid behavior, he's very serious when it comes to his job on the council. LeStat deals with the executions of the underground world. He's part of the team that decides who's guilty, who needs to be put to rest, and who deserves a second chance. He enjoys his job, maybe a bit too much.

LeStat is an acquired taste. The majority will hate him, but he strives on the hate. And what little love he receives, he treats with care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

LeStat de Lioncourt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Important Info :: Shipping Files-
Jump to: