A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Of My Heart

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Burns

Scarlet Burns

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:04 am

For Moobear a.k.a. Shannon Moore

Scarlet Burns is a 27 year old Scot, who has been living in America for 11 years. She had moved there in hopes of living a better life than she could have in her hometown. When she arrived, she was greatly disappointed. She had barely enough money to survive. One day, she met a few guys who said they could help her. She reluctantly agreed, knowing she needed the money. And thus began her life as a stripper. For the past 11 years, she had moved a few times, different places giving her better pay offers. She started off in New York in a bar called Karstia and was there for about 3 years. Then she moved to Georgia and worked in Atlanta for another 3 years in a club called Harley. After that, she was in Vegas. Finally, about two years ago, she got a call from a new club in New York that wanted her. She agreed and has been back in New York for two years. It's been rough, but in the end, the money has slowly gotten better.

She's had a few pregnancies, too. Some from unwanted partners. The first two she had, she got abortions. She knew it was wrong, and hated herself for it, but she couldn't do it at such a young age. When she was in her last year in Atlanta, she got pregnant again, and decided to keep it. And then her little Andrew was born. It was hard work balancing him and work, but she did it, and she did it well. Then, in her last year in Vegas, she had another baby, a little girl this time. Blair. Having one kid was hard, but two was next to impossible. She managed, though. Since Blair, Scarlet has pretty much had no social life. She's been solely focused on work and her babies.

Scarlet spends her days at home with her kids, and her nights at the club. She hates leaving her babies, but she knows she needs the money. So she headed out for another night at the club, her bag on her shoulder. She drove there and got out, heading inside. She walked to her changing room and switched into her outfit, which was red, as usual. Occasionally, she would change it up and have blue or green or purple, but she usually stuck to red. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41931279) She smiled slightly and fixed her make-up before heading out to do her thing.

Slowly, she stripped down to almost nothing, starting with the skirt, then the shirt. She ended in a skimpy red/black panty/bra combo. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41931578) She danced, doing what she was payed to, putting on a show. Her eyes scanned the crowd, taking in everyone. There were some men, some women. Some old, some young. Some gorgeous, some ugly. She sighed and closed her eyes as she danced, as she sometimes did to escape the eyes staring at her. She kept them closed until she felt someone's eyes on her. Now, she knew people were watching her. But whoever it was was watching her. She opened her eyes and they were dragged to his. And as soon as they met, she felt a spark travel through her. She smiled a sultry smile at him, winked and continued to dance.

After she was done, she walked backstage and told Max, her guard, to go get the man and bring him back to her. She point him out and everything so she was sure she'd get the right guy. She sighed and pulled on a silk robe. If anything was sure, it was that Eric took care of his dancers. She crossed her legs and waited for the man.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore

Shannon Moore

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Shannon Moore usually didn't come to strip joints for fear of seeing his dear baby sister on the stage. He was sure that image was something he couldn't deal with. Still tonight he had a client that insisted that they meet there for the atmosphere and dim lighting. After all, who would want to be seen with a gang leader/drug dealer? Sighing Shannon relaxed into the booth with both his arms across the top only half watching the show going on on the stage.

He was only half watching until she stepped out. Something about her drew his eyes immedietly and kept them there. Her red hair flowed around her and sometimes whipped around to conceal her face from his view. He watched as she closed her eyes. Most would think it was because she was getting into the music but he knew better. His sister used to do that when she would want to foget where she was. Up on that stage exposed to everyone he was sure that was what she was doing.

All too soon however she made her way off stage but he couldn't stop staring at the space where she had once danced for what seemed like only him. He caught the look and smile she offered him before she left. Sighing Shannon shook his head and turned back to the client.

"Listen, if you want to get you're going to have to make me a good offer. My boys take the risk. Yours take none." Shannon said looking to the other man.

"I understand. How about two grand?"

"Perfect. You will be hearing from my boys." Shannon rose to leave when someone appeared at his right shoulder. He looked to the man as his client left. "Yes?" He asked pulling out his wallet to pay for the beer he had.

"Miss Scarlet wishes to see you." The man said and Shannon looked around for someone searching for his eyes. Who the hell is Scarlet? The question must have shown on his face because the man sighed. "The dancer that just left." Once he said that Shannon smiled to him.

"Well take me to her then." He replied and let the man lead him to the back. He had no fear of being jumped, being from North Carolina had taught him to fight for what he wanted in the big city. It was a quiet walk to the back before he showed him to a dressing room.

Shannon was about to open the door before the man stopped him much to his distaste. The man knocked and waited for Scarlet to answer.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Burns

Scarlet Burns

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Scarlet got up when she heard a knock and opened the door. She smiled when she saw Max and the man. She thanked Max with a kiss to the cheek and dismissed him. He went off to do whatever it was he did when she didn't need him. She stepped aside to let Shannon in. "Please, come on in. Have a seat anywhere," she said as she closed the door behind him and locked it. She took her own seat and crossed her legs, looking at him. "My name is Scarlet," she stated, though she knew that he knew.

Her eyes roamed his body. He was small, but he was taller than her, so that was good. He was fit and strong, something you could see by the way he held himself. He was tattooed and his hair was interesting. She didn't know why she felt such a draw to him, but it seems to have gotten stronger now that they were closer.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore

Shannon Moore

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Shannon nodded to her,just taking her in. The robe she wore was thin and clearly not designed for warmth. Instead of sitting Shannon leaned against the wall studying her. She was even more breath taking up close. With the man gone they both took each other in and for the first time Shannon was speechless. He always had something to say. Always, whether sarcastic or not he always did.

"So is Scarlet your real name or stage name?" He asked finally with a little smile. He wasn't mocking her, he was genuinly curious. He knew his sister used one from time to time. Some how with her red hair that made it look like her head was on fire he thought the name fit.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Burns

Scarlet Burns

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:52 pm

"It's my real name. I get comments all the time that my name couldn't be my real name because it's too stripper-like. But it's totally and 100% my real name," Scarlet replied to him with a smile. "How about your name? I didn't catch it," she added as she leaned back in her seat, her robe falling open a bit, revealing her chest. She paid no mind to it, though. She was too riveted with the man stand in front of her. "And don't you want to sit? I don't bite, I promise. Well, unless you want me to," she added with a small smirk.

She wasn't usually this flirty right of the bat, and she didn't know what was causing it. But... She kinda liked it. She could be a sweetheart, but she could be a little devil when she wanted to. And when it came to the tattooed man in front of her, she was a little mix of both.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Shannon chuckled at her apparent lack of modest though it wasn't uncommon in this town. Still he crossed and sat across from her. Women had long since ceased to capture his imagination after he assumed they were all the time. Not to say he was gay but more that he hadn't been with someone in a while. "Shannon. Shannon is my name darling." He smiled to her. Oh, she definetly captured his imagination and he chalked part of it to the fact that she didn't seem like the other's. No, she seemed different.

"So you wanted me Scarlet?" Shannon asked with a hint of a smile at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Burns

Scarlet Burns

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Scarlet chuckled when he called her darling. It was something she had been called only a few times before. And mostly by her father. "Yes, I wanted to see you. Because while I as dancing, I saw you and... something stirred in me. And I know you felt it, too. That kinda thing doesn't just happen one-sidedly," she said, her face serious, her eyes on his. Yeah, she could joke around and tease, but when she needed to, she was serious. "The feeling is intriguing, and I want to explore what it could mean."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:38 pm

"I wouldn't deny I felt something that powerful. Im not so dumb as to ignore it." Shannon stated meeting her eyes. He too could go from playful to serious when it was needed and this was one of those times. "You were far more than intregued love. You felt a lot more than attraction." At least he had though he couldn't deny that she was attractive to him but knew it went far beyond that. He felt the need to look over her and protect her. He never felt that way for someone instantly the way he did for her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Burns

Scarlet Burns

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Scarlet bit her lip. She had felt more than just a physical aspect. But something more than a physical relationship with someone scared her. A commitment scared her. Feelings scared her. That's why her kids each had a different father. She never stuck with one person, in one place. Because if she got a better offer at another club across the country, then she was moving. But she felt like she wanted more with Shannon than just sex. She wanted a protector, and she wanted to spend her life making him happy.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:49 pm

From the look on Scarlet's face he knew he was right. Shannon nodded to himself,he wanted to find out what this was. No, needed to find out. Never before had he felt this way about anyone and she looked like a girl in need of saving. Or protecting at least.

"I don't suppose you would like to go out to dinner tomorrow would you? Any money you miss here I'll gladly repay you." Shannon's voice broke the silence around them though he spoke ever so softly. He wasn't the type for formal dates but felt she deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Burns

Scarlet Burns

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Scarlet looked at him when he spoke. She bit her lip. She wanted to. God, she wanted to. But there was a lot she had to schedule before she could say yes. "Um, is it okay if I get back to you? I just have to make sure I can schedule around it," she said. She had to make sure her babysitter could come early enough for her to leave, and that it was okay with Eric if she was a little late, because she had a feeling that if she went out with him, she would be late to work.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Checking the clock on the wall he nodded. It was getting late and the boys would be expecting him home soon. Shannon took out his phone and the pen he carried around. Taking her hand lightly with his, he wrote his number on it. He couldn't help but notice how soft and small her hand was to his large and calased one. All too soon Shannon let her hand drop from his before standing.

"You call me when you have time." He smiled to her before nodding to the door. "But I have to go. Boys are waiting for me." without another word he left and made his way into the dark night.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Burns

Scarlet Burns

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Scarlet felt another spark go through her went he touched her and smiled when he wrote his number on her hand. His hands were bigger than hers, and more calloused, but it was nice. It was manly, in her mind. "I'll definitely give you a call," she smiled and then watched as he left. She got up and changed before gathering her stuff. She put it in her bag and left to go see her kids. Shannon was on her mind the whole time. This man she had barely even met was invading her life in a way that scared her... In a good way.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Shannon walked into a house of laughs and banter coming from the living room. The boys were situated around the TV for what appeared to be a video game tournament. Jeff was currently facing his brother Matt and from the swears heard from Matt he knew Jeff was winning.

"Hello boys." He greeted as he took a seat on the couch. They barely even looked at him as they laughed and teased him for being so late. The teasing only led him to think of Scarlet and if she would ever call. God, he hoped she did. "We have a shipment of heroin to be delivered in a few days. I don't know if I will be going yet."

"Why not Shan?" Asked Jeff as he put the control down and sipped his soda. Jeff wouldn't be going either but that was to keep him from relapsing. He was no use to Shannon when high off his ass.

"Because I might have a date with the prettiest girl this side of the Mason-Dixie line." He replied with a smile. The boys did cat calls but was soon distracted by Adam coming from the kitchen annoucing that the brownies were done.

Shannon laughed at his crew who were still like kids in some way but he trusted to pull through for him. As he did Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Burns

Scarlet Burns

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Scarlet put her kids to be when she got home, seeing as it was late. She allowed them to stay up until she got home only because she knew it was a big deal to have Mommy put you to bed. She always made sure her mom or dad put her to bed. She gave Andrew a kiss on the head and tucked him in, leaving the door open a crack. Then she went into the baby's bedroom saw she was already asleep. She smiled softly and kissed her head, covering her up before closing the door, but made sure the baby monitor was on first. She walked into the living room and sat down, looking around before looking at her hand. She bit her lip. If she called now, would he think she was desperate?

"Scarlet? You okay?" Alex, her babysitter, asked. She smiled at him.

"Yeah. Listen, would you mind coming over a little early on Thursday? I kind of have a date offer, and I'd like to tell him yes," she said.

"Oh, of course. Yeah, that's fine Will I be working until the normal time?" he asked her. She nodded. "Alright. Well, I'll see you tomorrow night," he said and kissed her cheek.

He left and she picked up the phone, staring at it. She could officially go out with him. She was just nervous to tell him. She took a deep breath and dialed the number on her hand waiting for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 pm

"Adam!" Shannon yelled over the laughter at Jeff who was now covered in chocolate syrup. He was trying not to laugh either but couldn't stop it at the expression on Jeff's face. Laughing still he felt his phone vibrate and went to the other room to answer the call.

Pulling out the phone he saw it was an unknown number and hoped that it was Scarlet. "Hello?" Shannon answered through his soft chuckles at what now sounded like a dessert treat war.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Burns

Scarlet Burns

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Scarlet smiled slightly when she heard Shannon's voice. "Hey, It's Scarlet," she said, leaning back against the couch and pulling her legs up. "I can go out with you, but it has to be Thursday and it'll have to be an early dinner. I have to be to work on time," she added, looking up when she heard a noise come from her son's room. She shrugged it off, thinking it was just her son unable to sleep. "Does that work for you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore

Shannon Moore

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:47 pm

"Oh hey Scarlet." Shannon smiled as she talked nodding to himself. "Of course that works." He was just happy she said yes more than anything. Suddenly he felt something cold slidding down his back. Something that felt oddly like ice cream. Turning around he was met by an innocent looking Matt who held an ice cream scoop in his hand. "Im going to have to call you later darling. One of my guys just put ice cream down my shirt and I have to kill him. I will pick you up at 5 on Thursday." Saying his goodbyes Shannon hung up and chased Matt back into the house.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Burns

Scarlet Burns

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Scarlet hung up and heard noise coming from her son's room again. She frowned and grabbed a knife, walking to her son's door and opening it, flicking on the light. The window was open and her son was awake, though he was still in bed, as if he hadn't moved. She walked over to the window and looked out it, seeing no one. She frowned and closed the window, locking it. She walked over to Andrew, who looked a little scared. She sat on the bed next to him. "Are you okay, baby?" she asked him gently. He nodded.

"I'm okay, Mommy. But a man was in here. He said some bad things, and he tried to touch me, but I threatened to scream, and he stepped back. He said some mean things to me then left," Andrew told her.

She frowned. "Do you wanna come sleep in Mommy's room?" she asked him. He nodded. She picked him up, careful of the knife, and brought him into her room. He ran to the bed and climbed in while she went to the closet and changed. She opened the door that connected her room with the baby's and saw she was okay. She checked the window, and it was locked. She walked back in her room, made sure the windows were locked and climbed into bed with Andrew, pulling him close and wrapping her arms around him. "Night, baby," she whispered, but he was already asleep. She kissed his head and fell asleep as well.

---------------------------

Wednesday and Thursday morning flew by quickly, with her either working or playing with her kids. When it was about 3:30, she let them play and started getting ready. At 4:45, Alex came over. She smiled and greeted him and talked with him as she waited for Shannon to come get her. She had almost forgot to let him know where she live, but had texted him the address the day before.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Shannon sprayed himself with the scent he always used. Looking in the mirror one last time he declared that he looked good in hus jeans and a button down shirt, untucked. Waving to the guys and reminding them one last time not to burn everything down he got into the car that was surprisingly nice for what he did. Remembering the text that he got from Scarlet the day before Shannon pulled out and went well on his way. Traffic was on his side as he zoomed through the city to her place. Getting out he went and knocked on the door getting curious when he heard the distinct laughter of children.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Burns

Scarlet Burns

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:41 pm

When Scarlet heard a knock on the door, she got up and opened it, smiling when she saw Shannon. "Hey," she said and stepped aside to let him in. "Come on in and have a seat. I just gotta grab something and use the bathroom," she added, closing the door after he was in. "I won't be long." She kissed his cheek before walking to her room.

In the living room, Alex was sitting on the floor, playing with Andrew and Blair. Andrew was playing with a car set, and Blair was amusing herself with a Dora toy that Alex had gotten her for her birthday a few month earlier.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Shannon watched the kids with increasing fasination. Both looked like Scarlet in some way whether from the way the girl looked to be in her own world or the color of the boys eyes.

"Im Andrew." The boy walked up to him appearing to smile to him. Smiling Shannon took his out stretched hand.

"Im Shannon." He let go of the hand and again Andrew just peered at him. He looked so much like Scarlet it was shocking. He wondered if they were her's or if she had a sister and had taken over. Not that he minded kids but they made things odd for him. After all he was a man entering their lives for whoever knows how long.

"Wanna play Shannon?" Andrew asked with a smile and Shannon couldn't help but nod and get on the floor with him. The older man studied him and he looked back. Shannon wondered who he was but Andrew tugged at his shirt and brought his attention back. Playing with cars was exactly how Scarlet found them.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Burns

Scarlet Burns

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Scarlet did what she needed and grabbed her purse, heading out. She was about to say something when she saw Shannon playing with Andrew. She smiled. Them getting along meant a lot to her, because Andrew, though very outgoing and one of the nicest boys she knew, could be very jaded. He didn't like a lot of the men she used to bring around, and that was a big reason none of the relationships worked out. She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms, watching them.

Andrew smiled widely at Shannon. "Here, you be the dinosaur that comes in and tries to mess up the race," he said, handing Shannon the dinosaur.

Alex eyed Shannon. He looked familiar, but he didn't know where from. But he definitely looked the type to be a trouble maker, and Alex cared too much for Scarlet not to be worried for her safety. Especially at what he told her happened the night before.

Andrew smiled wider, if possible, when he saw his mom. "Mommy!" he said. "Shannon is playin' with me!"

Scarlet smiled and nodded. "I see that. Unfortunately, baby, Mommy had to steal him," she said.

Andrew frowned and got up, walking over to him. "Are you leaving already?" he asked, his bottom lip quivering. She crouched down to his level.

"Yeah, I am. Shannon is taking me out, and then I'm going to work. But I'll be back at the same time to tuck you in, alright?" she said, and kissed his cheek hugging him.

Andrew nodded, looking incredibly sad. "Alright, Mommy. I love you," he said and hugged her back, kissing her cheek. It took all Scarlet had not to break down and cry right there.

"I'll see you later, baby," she said, standing again as Andrew ran over to Alex and Blair. She sighed sadly, blinking away tears. She had always hated this part.

"Bye, Shannon!" Andrew said, smiling widely, as if he hadn't almost been in tears moment before.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Shannon chuckled. "See you later little man." He couldn't help but smile at the impossibly big smile. Taking Scarlet's hand he waved one last time and walked out with her. She looked as if she was blinking away tears and he couldn't blame her. Never had a kid taken such a liking to him in such a small time. He wondered if kids could tell bad guys from good guys like on saturday morning cartoons.

Opening the car door for Scarlet, Shannon walked around to the other side and started the car with a grin. To say he was looking forward to their night was a vas understatement. It had been so long that he had to reteach himself on how to date but was happy it was with Scarlet. "I hope you like italian." He spoke as he backed out of the driveway and to the roads. "And by the way," Shannon looked at her with a grin. "Not only do you look amazing but your kids are sweet."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Burns

Scarlet Burns

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Scarlet got into the car and leaned against the seat, sighing. When Shannon complimented her, she smiled. "Thanks. And yeah. Andrew's a little Momma's boy," she said, smiling a bit wider. "Blair loves Alex, because he's been part of her life for the better portion of it and is the only man she's ever known, really," Scarlet said. "I've had Andrew for 6 years, and Blair for 3," she said. "And I love Italian."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of My Heart   All Of My Heart Empty

Back to top Go down

All Of My Heart
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next