A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Passion Undercover

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:11 am

For Amy/Jeff

Santana walked into the fancy restaurant looking around. She was dressed in a slinky black cocktail dress with matching pump heels. Her hair was curled, make up light and refreshing except for the ruby red lipstick that made her stand out. She didn't see her partner anywhere so she went up to the maitre d and asked for a Jericho. "Right this way miss."

The maitre d led her to a table in the back where Chris sat waiting for her. He stood, greeting her and held the chair out for her to sit. "You're late," he mumbled.

"Yeah, well Tana got kinda caught up," she said, rolling her eyes. "So look. Why the hell we meeting here? And why I gotta look all...like this?" she asked, looking at herself. Tana hated dressing up. She wasn't into being a little princess Barbie doll and felt like if a man couldn't except her for the athlete she is, then fuck 'em. Sparring in the gym was a much better date than hanging out in a fancy, schmancy restaurant.

Chris pushed the file across the table to her. "Remember that assignment we talked about a month ago? The one where you play a hooker and help bust one of the biggest crime rings on this side of the east coast?"

Santana flipped through the files taking in all the names and faces from guys like Randy and Shawn to women like Amy and Belle. "So...what about it? Is it time to bust asses and make arrests cause you know Tana's always down for some shit like that."

Chris sighed. "Santana, you gotta go undercover in order for this to happen. As a prostitute."

She shrugged. Taking her clothes off and fucking for a few douchebags that paid her wouldn't bother her a bit. For starters she had a black belt in Wushu and was a skilled gunsman and swordsman. Having Asian roots did that to a girl. "Okay...so...whatever. I'm in. Just tell me what to do."

"You're going to meet with a guy named Jeff. I hear he knows the streets pretty well, but you won't find him here. He's a regular to a club owned by mob boss Nicki Minaj. He's got colorful hair- blonde maybe with a purple streak. Or something to that effect. He'll introduce you to a girl who knows a bit about the streets and she'll show you the ropes."

"Why can't we just meet in the streets then?"

Chris shrugged. "I dunno. He likes hanging out at that strip club for some reason and anyway, you're going undercover. No one needs to see you talking with Jeff or any of the girls until they see you working." Chris took a sip of his wine. "In case you're wondering, I had you dressed like this because Nicki has a strict dress code. You look dangerous enough and you're sexy so you'll get in easily. I'll call you in the morning with further details okay?"

She rolled her eyes as she stood. "Yeah, whatever. See ya Chris."

Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Jeff Hardy was very protective of all his friends which is why he sat in a strip club waiting on a new girl. His friend Belle was on stage, working here on a loan from her fiance, while his other friend Amy was next to him. Whoever this new girl was she was going to be Amy's resposibility this time. Sighing he rolled his neck to work out the kinks.

"Why me? I have enough going on." Amy whined for what must have been the thousandth time today. His blue and purple hair was going to turn grey very soon if he had to keep listening to her complain.

"Because she needs to learn the ropes of the street." Jeff replied with a bit of his southern accent coming through. "You my friend, have been around the block a few times. Not to mention that I don't trust any other to help her." He sipped his drink while Amy rolled her eyes.

"Jeff. We both know these new recruits never work out. They get into the ring and never want to be a full part of it." Amy hissed under her breath. If there was one thing she hated it was training a girl just to have her back out. It was a waste of her time and most of the time she lost money because she was busy helping them. It was a pain in her ass. Still Amy knew that she would do this because in the ring they were all family, the most any of them had.

"Well, you'll make sure she does. Someone called in a favor for her to be in it. No arguments." He replied just as quietly back to her.

Amy leaned back into the booth and pouted. Sure she was a grown woman but this was ridiculous. She felt as though she was just suppose to follow the orders of those with higher ranking and of course she is, not that she has to enjoy it. No,she could hate it but still listen. She hated using her body just for the money it offered. Being in a ring of prostitutes and drug dealers did offer more money though for less work. She waited until they requested to have her.

While they waited Amy let her mind wander. She wondered if the imfamous Shawn Michaels would ever join them to be what Jeff was. A watch dog over the girls. Jeff was usually with Amy to watch over her and keep her from getting into trouble.

"Finally." Jeff muttered next to her as he looked at the girl who just answered. Amy followed his line of vision and took everything about the girl in. She was tall but that could be the heels she wore. The girl appeared to be in the top physical perfection and the dress she wore showed off her curves. A smirk touched Amy's lips as she though this girl might actually make it.

She fit right in with Jeff in his dress pants and shirt as well as Amy in her shorter tighter purple dress. Amy met the girls eye with a smirk on her light red lips. If this was the recruit this was going to be fun for her.

Jeff sighed next to Amy because he knew her line of thinking. Still he was happy she was accepting this girl.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Santana rolled her eyes as two big men with guns patted her down. One of them copped a feel of her ass, smirking as they sent her on her way. Santana twitched as she walked on inside, not liking that she was assaulted. Had she not been undercover she would have dropped kicked his ass and put a gun in his thigh. She smoothed out her dress and continued walking through the club. At that moment the lights went out and came back on highlighting the stage area.

The music hit and a gorgeous blonde man walked out on stage dressed in some assless chaps and a really tight, black fishnet shirt. His hair was pulled back into a pony tail and he wore long, shiny earrings but it was his smile that was so eye catching. Santana studied him a little more, taking note of his dazzling blue eyes and the way he moved. All the men were scrambling to throw money his way and Tana was impressed. On the other hand, she knew if she was able to do cop work she'd find a way to bring him in for working with a mob boss. But he was good looking and now understood why most of her cops stopped trying to bring him in.

She finally managed to tear her eyes away long enough to spot the man named Jeff. She hurried over to him and stuck out her hand. "Santana Lopez. Are you Jeff...Hardy?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Amy chuckled as Santana checked out the resident hottie,Shawn Michaels. He was another reason Jeff came here, though he would never admit that to her. Jeff took his eyes off of Shawn and nodded to the woman before pointing to the seat across from Amy.

"I am. And this is Amy, she will be your trainer in this perticular profession." Amy waved a bit to her as she sipped the drink that was delivered to her. The guy hung around looking down her shirt so Amy turned and leaned towards him.

"Keep looking without paying and I'll claw those pretty blue eyes out." She smiled to him sweetly, turned back to Jeff and Santana before speaking to Santana. "Jeff would probably prefer that we didn't do that."

"I would but then again you never listened to me Amy." Jeff pointed out with a smile in her direction before looking back to the stage. "But that is why you get this one. Tough but sweet is always wanted and Ames, Im sorry but there are too much for even you." He sent her a loving look and Amy stuck her tongue out at him.

"So Santana." Amy asked looking back to the new comer with a little smile. "Tell me, you sure you want to be trained for this ring? We have some high standards." She was sizing the girl up seeing as how there would be no point in properly training a girl who decided not to go through with it. Once she had a girl say she didn't want this life after a very kinky threesome.

"I believe you might want to tell her those standards Ames." Jeff spoke up and looked to Santana. "Unless someone else already did."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Santana watched the two of them banter among themselves. So this was the girl who probably held the key to multiple arrests. If she was any good and gave her enough to work with, maybe she wouldn't end up in cuffs. Santana smiled on the inside. Maybe Amy would make it it home free but certainly not her home girls or boys depending on their role in it all. Chris didn't give her much to work with so for now, she had to do as told.

"Yeah, I guess," Tana answered after a while. "I'm sure in time I'll be able to take care of myself...defensively anyway." She snatched a guy by the arm and took his cigar right out of his mouth. He looked like he was going to do something about it but thought the better of it. "Thought so. Now get the fuck away." Tana shoved him away, glancing back up at the stage. She puffed on the cigar a bit, blowing smoke in a passing waiter's face. "So what I gotta do? What are the rules and shit? I get the feeling imma be doing this for a long time so lay it on me."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Amy watched the girl with an amused smile. "I like her Jeff. We can keep her." She looked to Jeff who looked just as amaused as she did if not more so when she took the mans cigar.

"Rule 1, no being out past curfew. Thats 3 A.M sharp. Rule 2, We all stay in the same house so get along with your room mate. We all have to deal with each other. Rule 3, Spending the night out will result in any money you make the next night to go to the bosses. No questions asked. Rule 4, Get your money. Don't let some John screw you on the pay. Rule 5, Take care of each other. Some of us have no other family so we take care of each other like family. And Rule 6, You don't turn your back on this family." Amy held the woman's gaze with her hazel ones. She wanted her to know now very important the rules were to everyone else and wouldn't be comprimised on just one.

"Your rooming with Amy in the addic of the house. There are 7 of us that live there all time while other's drop in and out." Jeff added to what Amy said and Amy nodded. She enjoyed her room on the top with a view of the concrete city but was willing to share.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Santana put out her cigar and nodded. "Sounds fair, but what happens when I decide to move on? Don't get me wrong. I ain't got nothing else I can do. But I got plans to move on- get my own shit in the future. That might take months or it might taker years. I don't know since I ain't never been no hooker. But I can respect your wishes. I just have bigger dreams..."

---

Shawn watched Santana as she conversed with a guy whom he'd never exactly spoken to. In the last month or so he had become something of a regular at the club. Shawn wasn't sure why he was there, but at one time Nicki had ordered him to keep an eye on him. Shawn followed him around one day, but nothing out of the ordinary. Jeff was a street guy and was in with some hookers. He also knew a few drug dealers, but mob related work stayed within the mob. Shawn wasn't sure if Jeff or the Amy girl he hanged with were part of a mafia, but since they weren't trying to take down Nicki then he left it alone.

When he was done with his dance, he hopped off the stage, grabbed a tray and went over to the bar near them. This was the part of the evening where he handed out drinks to VIPs and maybe gave the occasional lap dance to those who were willing to pay. "Bartender, fill it up." He leaned back against the bar willing the time to go by faster. He was ready to get the heck out of here before creepy old men started hitting on him.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:07 pm

"Then you're free to leave. We don't own you. All we ask is that you keep your mouth shut about what happened." Amy replied sitting back in the booth. "We can't have it getting out to the cops about our fun now can we?" She smiled a bit and waved over a waiter. "Get her whatever she wants. I want a martini. dirty."

~~~~~~

Jeff watched as Shawn walked to the bar per usual. He was covered up now much to Jeff's dismay. He never got enough of the assless chaps but didn't wanna think of Shawn walking around in those for all to see off stage. Jeff had never talked to Shawn and decided to take a chance tonight.

Excusing himself he went over to him and leaned on the bar next to him. "You know I have been coming here for weeks to try and get the courage to talk to you." He stated bluntly with a hint of a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Santana turned to the waiter. "Martini- dry. I'll also have a shot of Hennessy. It's been a long day." She turned her attention back to Amy who, despite being a hooker, didn't exactly look like one. The most she knew about being a prostitute was that most of them were theatrical and wore far too much make up but not Amy. Her make up was dark, but it was enough to highlight pale skin that was flawless. Santana looked around the club to keep from staring at Amy. This job of hers was gonna be tough considering she preferred women, but had often made a few exceptions. Jeff or Shawn could be exceptions. Hell, even her boss Chris, but she knew in this line of work, one couldn't be too picky.

"I ain't got a lot of clothes and stuff so I'll need you to take me where you shop. Show me what I need cause I'm really very new at this. The most I know about doing what you do is the movie "Pretty Woman" and we both know it's outdated by 20 years at least."

---

Shawn watched as the bartender began putting drinks on his tray. Before he could grab the tray and walk off, he was startled by a voice he was almost sure he knew. He turned around flashing him a smile, but what Jeff said had him a bit weary. "Coming to talk to me? Well hey listen, I ain't got nothing on you so if you're inquiring about getting shot or killed because I told Nicki something or the cops, I swear I told them nothing. I know you're a good guy just trying to make a living like everybody else in this crazy city."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Amy nodded. "Don't worry. I'll show you the ropes and all the good shopping places. Well, depending on what you want to wear to work. I myself prefer a corset and skirt." Being in a dress was very odd for Amy but she thought she pulled it off well. As Santana started avoiding her eye she knew why, because she too prefered girls to guys most ot the time. There was no denying how pretty the other was in her make up and dress. She rivaled a lot of the girls at the house and those they worked with. Amy knew she would make a lot but also was stumped why such a pretty girl was working such a dirty life.

~~~~~

"Funny. I didn't even know you followed me." Jeff looked puzzled for a moment but after a little his expression gave over to a smile. "I meant cause you're so cute." Sure Shawn was older than he was but he always prefered older guys to younger. His expierence always said that most older guys were more mature. "Im sure you hear that all the time but to my own credit I did wait quite a while." Jeff studied Shawn up close as he did with most people. That was part of his job, to study people. To figure them out and he was sure he would have fun figuring him out.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:45 am

Santana was not a dress, skirt or anything really girly at all. Fact is when she wasn't in her cop uniform, she was sporting sweats for kendo practice or a kimono. On non training days or when she really needed to wind down and rest, she usually threw on an old tee shirt and cut offs, but that probably wouldn't get her any business. Men liked skin. That much she was sure of. "I'll wear whatever." Santana downed her shot, loving the burn. It took the edge off that she felt conversing with a whore who was pretty- almost too pretty. "So do I go home for one more night or do I come back to your place?"

---

Shawn cursed himself inwardly for jumping to conclusions. Apparently Jeff had no idea he followed him a while back but now he knew and Shawn felt absolutely stupid. "It's not like I wanted to follow you though." Shawn turned grabbing his tray off the counter, anything to keep from having to converse face to face much with Jeff, who's scrupulous gaze was a little unnerving. "I get called cute a lot, mostly from older men who are gross. Coming from you, well, I'm not sure how to take it."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:20 pm

"We can stop by your house tonight and get what you need. Otherwise the boys will pick it up for you later if you wish." Amy and everyone else were very well taken care of by the men. Men that other's feared were often sweet to them but that came at a price. She shuddered inwardly at some of the things she had to do to keep the peace and protection. Sure Amy could have gone without it but it made her life so much easier with it. As this thought crept into her mind she wanted nothing more than to curl up in bed with her sweats and tank on. "They haven't brought in your bed yet so we can share if you don't mind." Amy didn't mind sharing a bed with such a beautiful woman and offered her a sweet smile that was few and far between for her.

~~~~

Jeff chuckled a bit and held onto part of the tray. The last thing he wanted was for Shawn to be gone after he just got the courage to talk to him. "Take it as the compliment it is." He paused for a moment thinking. "You didn't want to follow me but did? None the less Im sorry by day to day life bored you." Jeff knew he didn't do many exciting things except maybe the occasional fuck or shoot up. But he had cut off drugs a while ago so there went the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:24 am

Santana mentally mapped out her apartment thanking the higher powers that she had nothing in it to tie her to being associated with cops. Her apartment was pretty empty for she was never home. Being a cop in New York, one never had time to be home. "Whenever you're ready we should blow this joint. I don't really care where I sleep really." Santana downed the rest of her martini and stood. "Do we need to wait on Jeff? He looks kinda busy."

---

Shawn shook his head. "I'm not the type of guy to spy on others. My main job is to take off my clothes. All this following people around is something I ain't exactly good at. To be honest, I'm not sure I did a great job of following you around anyway. After a few days I just quit doing it." Shawn shrugged. "Your life wasn't exactly a bore; it was normal for a street guy so I left you alone."

Shawn looked around the crowded club. "I really gotta go hand out these drinks. If I don't do my job I'll get in trouble. Besides, it looks like your friend is leaving," he said nodding towards Amy and Tana.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Amy nodded and stood up with Tana. "We can stop by there. Jeff will meet us by the car." She smiled knowingly to Jeff and Shawn. She knew he wasn't just her to meet Santana but also to see Shawn, who he had grown fond of. Grabbing her purse and nodding to the doormen she showed Santana out into the cool night. A man helped Amy with her jacket and she turned to Santana. "Come on." She smiled and took her hand leading her to the car.

~~~~

Jeff nodded at the words he spoke. "My life is pretty typical. Unless Im watching over the girls. That's when things get tricky." He shrugged but looked to the now empty table and smiled to himself. Fucking Amy was always leaving him but he also knew she would have the car out front. He always cursed her for leaving him inside by himself,especially during a fight. Jeff took a napkin from the bar along with a pen and wrote his number on it. "How about you call me when you have time." Jeff tucked the napkin in with the drinks, gave a wink, and left to get into Amy's car before Amy gunned it and they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Santana watched as a big, burly fellow took Amy's coat and without question she took Amy's hand allowing her to lead them to their car. Once inside, a part of her felt a stifling tension. This was really happening. She was really about to become a street vixen selling her body for money. Sure in the beginning it didn't sound like a big deal, but now that it was finally happening, she wasn't so sure she wouldn't bloody a few noses or crack a few ribs out of frustration with clients. "I live on Second and Forth Street. Apartment 280."

--

Shawn stared down at the napkin. Before he could protest Jeff was heading out the door. He sighed. Dating or anything of the sort was usually off limits and he wasn't sure what Jeff was interested in. If he wanted to hang out as just friends, maybe they could work out but anything more would be a mistake. Plus Shawn had a really hard time trusting people which meant he'd have trust issues in a relationship. "Maybe I'm thinking too much," he mumbled. He stuffed the napkin in his back pocket and hurried to hand out drink and give out lap dances. He still wasn't sure about calling Jeff but he'd keep thee napkin anyway just in case he changed his mind.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Amy nodded as she turned up the radio and sped down the New York streets. One of the perks of the job was that she could afford such a nice car in her favorite color, blue. Jeff was in the back looking out at the city that was going by in a blur of light and dark. Amy barily slowed down as they turned a corner and the back of the car fish taled out. Jeff looked perfectly at ease with her driving and she chuckled to herself. Taking her eyes she looked at Santana. "You won't need money. When we go shopping I will pay, my treat for a new girl."
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Santana was also looking out the window, but she was deep in thought about the road ahead of her. Tana prided herself in her ability to do her job well and make all the big arrests. She was a small woman, but had one of the highest take down records in all of the NYPD. But she was beginning to think this job wouldn't be as simple as she thought it would be. Tana looked over at Amy giving her a grateful smile. Tana didn't smile much, but then, she never had a reason to. "Thanks mami. Really makin' a girl feel welcome."

Jeff was really quiet and she half wondered if he was okay. She started to ask but then figured it wasn't her business. "There." She pointed out the apartment to Amy. There were guys lurking a few doors over but not so much in front of Tana's place. "I can run inside and grab a few things or you can come with."

Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Amy parked the car and looked at the guys then to Santana. No way was she letting her head in by herself but she wouldn't be a match for them either. They would just take what they wanted, assuming that being a prostitute meant that off the clock she was a whore. She shook her head to Santana and met Jeff's eye in the eye. The two exchanged a nod as Jeff got out and went to Santana's door to open it for her. "I do try." Amy finally answered with a smile. "Be quick."

Jeff opened the door for the woman and helped her out. He didn't like the look of the man anymore than Amy did. They had been around each other so much it was like they could talk with no words, their eyes did all the speaking for them. The nod meant he knew, knew she didn't want anything to happen to Santana and was trusting Jeff to look after her. Walking with her to the apartment Jeff leaned on the outside while he waited for her to unlock the door.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Santana hurried after Jeff, fidgeting with her key to unlock the door. The thing about living in a shady part of New York was that the landlords and building management hardly cared what happened to the tenants. Tana's key almost always got stuck so after ten minutes of fidgeting with the lock, it finally swung open to reveal a very clean, but empty looking apartment. She hurried inside to her bedroom debating what to grab. She doubted she needed any clothes since Amy was going to hook her up with a few. So she grabbed a small, black duffel and tossed in a few pairs of underwear, personal hygiene stuff, a small fleece blanket, hair stuff, and pajamas. On her way out the door, she grabbed a few books and her kitana. "Thanks Jeff." She latched the door and headed back to the car. Next stop was probably home sweet home.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Jeff walked by Santana with his hand on her back. He glared at the men and they looked right back to him. He would be damned if this girl would get hurt on the first night.

Amy gripped the wheel tightly as she met eyes with the guys. The neighborhood was sketchy causing her to wonder what Tana was doing living there by herself. Perhaphs she hadn't before and Amy wondered if it was because of a break up that the woman was doing this. The doors opened and reeving the engine Amy peeled out of the spot and to the house just a few minuets away. Speeding through the streets Amy pulled into her usual spot next to the house and turned to the Santana with a look of question. "Are you ready?" It was a deep question. Ready for this life and everything that came with it. Ready to leave her old life behind. That's what one had to ask herself before entering the house that they would now call home.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Santana nodded then turned her attention back to the window, watching the city lights as they drove along. Her thoughts drifted back to twenty four hours ago where she wrapped up an old kidnapping case. The girl was never found, but the men in question were finally brought to justice after being caught near a school playground. Today though, that seemed like nothing. Now she was about to dive head first into the Secret Lives of Women. Sure that was a TV show that often talked of prostitution, but Tana never thought she'd end up here. It was undercover so with that, there was still a hint of honor somewhere in there, but honor wouldn't be able to cover up the nasty feeling she would have later on down the road.

But there was no time to be thinking of that now. For the moment, she would have to let go of anything related to being a normal, independent woman. She'd have to let most of her cop instincts go and remember what it was like to be a teen girl before she came to America.

---

Shawn smiled big at his last customer. As usual the guy grinded so hard up against him that he nearly comed all over himself. Shawn took his money for the lap dance, set his empty drink tray on the counter then went to bid Nicki a goodbye. She gave him a big kiss then sent him home wit two burly bodyguards. Once inside his home, the guards left him and Shawn went straight to his room falling out on his bed. He was so tired and tonight the club was unusually packed. He recalled a few guys that wanted to come home with him, but he knew better. He never once had good luck wit relationships even before Nicki so what made him think anything had changed?

Then he remembered the cute Jeff guy whose number was in his pocket. He pulled it out and stared at it for a moment. He got lots of numbers on a regular basis but never once actually considered calling them. There was this woman once that interested him, but he never called and with Jeff he probably wouldn't call either. No one should get involved with mob workers and Jeff was no exception. Still, he slipped the number in the top drawer of his bedside table then closed his eyes, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Taking Santana's hand into her's once again Amy led her inside. All around were girls getting ready using the living room as a dressing room of sorts. Smiling to a few and waving to the guys in the kitchen enjoying the view of the girls a bit too much. Pausing and walking to the impromt curtain that acted as a door and pulling it shut. She heard the groan from the guys and smirked to herself. Trus some were like families but she also knew that naked women were naked women.

Leading Santana up the stairs to her own domain, well now their domain, and opened the door with her name written in curly letters. The doors they had passed had names on them that refelcted the owners within. Amy's room was simple with a big bed in the center that had a green fuzzy blanket on it. Carrying Santana's bag she put it in the corner out of the way.

"If you don't have anything you can always pull from my closet. Anytime,doesn't matter. My stuff is your stuff." She smiled to her. It was how they worked, they let each other borrow things that at some point it got to where most of them didn't know whose was whose to begin with. Amy enjoyed it and was sure eventually Santana would too.

~~~~

Jeff joined the guys in the kitchen and also chuckled when they were mad that Amy closed the curtain. The girls were getting undressed after a night of work and things were dwindling down. Grabbing a soda he nodded his room mate and friend Phil Brooks.

"Man walking through!" Jeff yelled through the curtain before going through with averted eyes. Once through he walked to his room on the second floor, entered, changed into his boxers and wife-beater, and crawled into bed. Laying on his stomach he thought back to Shawn. He really hoped that he would see he wasn't like the others and would call him. switching off the light Jeff let sleep claim him for its own.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Santana held tightly to Amy's hand as they walked inside. She tried not to grip her hand too tightly for that would have been a sure sign she was nervous. But then Tana figured most new girls were. As her eyes roamed the room, she saw that a lot of those so-called women weren't exactly "womanly". They had the ass, boobs and curves, but Tana was sure some of those girls were barely 18; probably runaways from abusive homes or some shit. She tried not to think about it as she was led through the curtain and upstairs to Amy's simple but efficient room. "It's fine. You can toss my shit wherever and I appreciate it."

Tana kicked off her heels moving them near her bag then sat on the bed. She was tired but she knew the real work wouldn't begin until she hit the street corners. She shivered a bit from the coolness, or maybe it was just nerves. She got up and opened her bag pulling out some pajama pants. She slowly peeled off her dress stepping out of it and tossing it aside slipping on the pajamas. That helped with the chill. "So what's the plan for tomorrow?" she asked, yawning a little.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Amy turned down her bed and went to close the window that she kept open a crack. "Well we have to go shopping now don't we? Also it might be good for you to meet the girls so when you're on the street you know your allys." She pulled her hair back into a high pony tail as she too shed her dress and pulled on her yoga pants with a tank top. The tank top molded to her almost like the dress did but didn't look nearly as fancy.

"It won't be as bad as you think." Amy spoke softly looking into the mirror removing her make up. She knew from experience that Tana was probably freaking out and she didn't blame her. "I take myself away from it," she continued and met her eyes in the mirror. "Just pretend you're somewhere else. Like a beach. Or with someone you actually want to be with." Amy knew that the first she did it she almost didn't return but she did. And she knew how to remove herself mentally. Slowly Amy mastered it and found she could do almost anything a costumer ordered simply by blanking her mind or acting like she was with her high school sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Santana crawled in bed, but watched Amy in the mirror as she spoke. "Right. Shopping and meeting the girls. Sounds cool. I couldn't help but notice a few looked kinda...underage. I ain't tryin' to get in their biz. I was just wanting confirmation is all."

Santana lay back mulling over Amy's advice. It shouldn't be too hard to detach herself from the real world. Hell that's what kendo was for. When she was in the zone, the real world and crime and murder- none of that ever existed. But then if a guy wanted to fuck your ass well...that might be a little harder to zone out on, especially since she never had a high school sweetheart. All she had was a few girlfriends when she was younger- nothing serious- but they were people she cared for. A lot of them got lost in the streets or ended up dead. She had not seen or heard from any of them in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passion Undercover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Passion Undercover Empty

Back to top Go down

Passion Undercover
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next