This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Passion Undercover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Turning around Amy nodded at nothing in perticular. "Some ran away from home. They need a family and we give it to them. The youngest girl is 17 I believe." She made her way to the bed and sat at the edge of it. Thses stories weren't hers to tell and wished not to look at Tana while she said them. "A lot were raped. Or have been used as drug mules. Some just got sick of being used as a punching bag and I can't blame them for that." Amy lay down in the bed and shut off the bed side table. "I think that everyone just assumes we are whores but some girls didn't even mean to end up here. I sure as hell didn't. But those girls, they needed people to take care of them. To keep them safe and sane."

Amy rolled over to her side away from Tana but didn't shut her eyes. No, instead she looked out at the sky as the moon dominated the sky. She couldn't stand the life some of the girls had but knew it also wasn't her burden to carry either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:38 pm

"Oh okay," Tana said quietly. She decided not to ask anymore questions. Truth be told, it wasn't any of her business and she also wasn't sure how much Amy could tell her. Plus, she didn't want the other ladies to think she was getting special treatment. Maybe she was for now as the new girl, but she was planning to everything in her power not to create a wedge in her new family. Even though Santana wasn't a street girl, she herself almost ended up in the streets too so she understood and like Amy, sympathized. Amy was a good looking gal and Tana hoped that someday she would find out how or why Amy was still in the streets. For now though she rolled over, leaving a little space between them and fell asleep hoping morning wouldn't come too quickly. She tossed and turned until at some point in the night her body molded against Amy's putting her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Amy's body molded herself against Tana's. The dreams that came to her were always the same, flashes of a life long forgotten and behind her. The morning light broke and in her sleepy state Amy heard the clattering of pots and pans downstairs. Gently detangling herself from Tana, Amy got out of bed and stretched her body. Years of being on the street made her keep her body in shape and toned. Grabbing her robe from the end of the bed Amy took a moment to look at Santana draped across her bed.

Her hair was across her face so Amy bent and gently moved it. Looking relaxed and asleep Amy found Tana even more pretty than when she was all done up but that could be because she always found girls prettier without make up. Sighing to herself Amy left the room before she would do something she would regret. She didn't want to be known as the girl who hit on the new girl only 24 hours in.

Walking downstairs Amy got herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. The guys were all sitting around sipping coffee and it seemed Amy was the only one up.

"New girl up yet?" Shannon Moore asked from across from her.

"Not yet. Let her sleep." Was all Amy said but Shannon smirked and shook his head at Amy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:58 am

When Santana woke up from her slumber, she was all alone in bed. At first she was confused as she looked about the room, but then the events from the night before came crashing back to her. The nightclub, Chris, Shawn, Jeff and Amy. She was now officially living the life of a whore and the thought made her cringe.

She sat up in bed stretching. She supposed now would be a good time to shower so she grabbed some clothes out of her bag and headed for the restroom. Roughly forty-five minutes later she emerged fully dressed in some cut offs and a tee. Her hair was pulled back into a high pony tail and she wore sneakers for comfort. She wasn't sure where to go so after making the bed, she headed down stairs in search of Jeff or Amy. She felt uneasy as eyes of other girls roamed her. Some smiled while others looked like they hated her. She ignored them as she stood around nervously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Amy and Shannon sat in silence until Jeff walked downstairs covered in paint that no doubt came from working on the canvases he was fond of. She was a fan of his work but often wondered why he did it. Once she asked him and he replied that in this life you needed something. Today his multicolored hair was pulled back into a pony tail and showed off the colors as he went for coffee. Upstairs there was movement before a few girls walked by whispering to each other.

"Well, I think from the whispers she is awake." Shannon spoke bluntly without raising his eyes from the paper he was reading. Amy glared at him for a moment.

"Figure that out by yourself Sherlock?" She asked sarcastically and he flipped her off. She rolled her eyes as more walked by. Did they not remember when they first got here and the very girls they walked with now laughed at them? Made them feel unwelcome?

"Whether he did or didn't she is awake and will be treated as family." Jeff spoke mainly to the girls who were passing by and gave them a hard look. A few nodded with others frown deepened. Before coming here Amy didn't hang out with girls and they reminded her why. Girls could be catty as hell.

Standing Amy went to grab Satana's hand and glared at the girls who talked behind their hands. Taking her to the kitchen Amy handed Tana a clean cup.

"Coffee is all yours or you can have aything really." She offered her a small smile. "And don't worry about them. They are bitches and don't like it when a pretty girl like you joins the ranks." Amy blushed slightly and caught Shannon and Jeff exchange a look before looking at them.

"Anyways, Im Shannon." He spoke from the table finally putting down the paper. "The guy who will be trying to get into your pants." Shannon always spoke bluntly and Amy rolled her eyes.

"He is harmless. Ignore him, I do." Amy smiled as she caught the scowl on Shannons face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Santana was very grateful for Jeff, Amy and Shannon right now, especially Amy who led her into the kitchen. Tana wasn't very good at handling awkward situations and her only way of dealing was to fight or snap someone's head off. It was her coping mechanism she learned as a small child having to fight in the streets of her home country. Amy and her friends rescuing her saved her from opening her big mouth and creating drama. She muttered a thanks as she took the cup, sipping on the coffee. She couldn't start a work day at the NYPD without a hot cup of brew. "This is good."

Her eyes rounded on the one named Shannon and she smirked. "Get in my pants huh? Well you're good looking and if I didn't like women so much you wouldn't have to work so hard," she teased back, trying to relax and get used to her new familia. Tana's eyes rounded on Jeff and she smiled. "Nice hair coloring. Is it for your lover's eye candy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:16 pm

A soft laugh came from Amy at Tana's effortless reply. From that she knew that the other would fit in rather nicely with them. Shannon allowed a small smile and nodded slowly. Amy knew he was thinking the same thing she was about Tana fitting in. Despite the looks Tana was getting that morning Amy knew they would fade. If they didn't Amy would not stop the woman from showing the girls a thing or two as she suspected she would.

"What lover?" Jeff asked back with a smile. He sipped his coffee and took a seat at the table. Amy sat in between them and gestured for Tana to take a seat as well. "I just always dye my hair," Jeff continued. "ever since I was old enough. Think of it as my self expression if you will."

"Jeff here has never been what people call normal. Though to his credit guys do seem to like his hair." Amy teased from her place as she stirred her coffee. He just flipped her off and stuck out his tongue.

"Not when it matters." He said seriously. "I mean really, I finally talk to him and I get no where."

Amy nodded and finally sipped her coffee. "Jeff here likes one of the dancers from the club." she said in way of explanation. It was common knowledge around the house that Jeff didn't normally like people and when he did it was right on the money that he was where they met most of the time. Amy smiled apologetically to Jeff who returned it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Santana took her seat, sipping on her coffee. "It suits you," she said in response to Jeff's hair. She couldn't imagine him without a hint of color now that she looked hard enough. She got to thinking about Amy's explanation and it finally hit her about the dancer. There was a cute blonde at Nicki's club- Shawn she recalled. "Oh...oh you mean the blonde. Shawn right?" Tana's smile widened. "Yeah he's a looker but you do know his boss has this rule about them dating right? I'm not sure he can...or at least that what I heard on the street," she said coolly, hiding the fact that she actually read that in a police file.

"But maybe you should hunt him down again. Personally I often enjoy the thrill of the chase.. I like being the seducer. It's fun which is why I don't understand why most girls don't do it often. They like for the man or other woman to do the chasing...or maybe I'm just weird." Tana set down her cup looking around. Shannon was really hot as was Amy, but she needed to focus. "So when we're going shopping?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:41 pm

"I suppose I could." Jeff replied before standing up and exiting the kitchen. Amy knew he was going to continue his painting and be alone with his thoughts as was often the case with the man. Shannon too stood up and stretched his body.

"I gotta go. I got a deal to close." He kissed Amy's head in a sibling gesture and she smiled to him. He was cute to others but she only ever saw him as a very close brother. One she could rely on. Once he left it was just Amy and Tana. For the first time Amy took her in during the morning and she noted how good she looked without make up on.

"We can go once I get ready." Amy replied finally and finished her coffee. "And unless you want to take your chances with the she-wolves I suggest you come with me." She stood and offered her hand to the woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Santana took Amy's hand. "You know, Tana's coming with you. I ain't got time for unnecessary drama. I just wanna do my job and live my life." Santana followed Amy back through the crowd of bitchy looking women. A few of them rolled their eyes but Tana flipped them off in return as they headed back up the stairs. She went to the bed and sat grabbing her phone. She had a missed call from Chris and that's when she realized that she was supposed to call him back. But that would have to wait for now.

---

Shawn woke up the next morning with a headache and sore side. He had a few guys grab him a little too roughly last night and had to literally fight them off since his bodyguard wasn't around. He sighed, rolling over in bed. He needed some new jeans and since today was his only day off for a while, he'd have to run all of his errands today. He finally dragged himself out of bed heading for the shower. Today he would spend a lonely day at the mall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Walking back to their room Amy glared daggers at the girls. Most back down and those that didn't were shocked by Tana's oh so nice gesture to them. Leaving her on the bed Amy went to the shower attached to the room and took her time, letting the water work her muscles. The muscles that were always so tired and ached. Finally finishing up she saw she forgot her clothes. Amy debated whether or not to just walk out in front of Tana and decided that she didn't really care. Walking out in her towel and still soaked hair she knelt by the dresser picking out clothes. "Jeff has to go shopping at the new paint store at the mall. He will come with us if that's all right."

~~~~

Examining the canvas Jeff knew it was missing something. A splash of color that even Jeff, in his infinate knowledge of colors, didn't have a word for. Getting up he set down the brush and walked down the hall to the closest bathroom. True he never cared if he was paint splattered but he at least wanted his hands clean. Checking to see if there was any paint left under his nails Jeff walked from the bathroom and to the base of the stairs of Amy's room.

"Ames! Tana! Get a move on. I need new paints!" He yelled up to them only to gently shut the door and wait for them downstairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:57 pm

As Amy showered, Tana ended up texting back and forth with Chris. Their language was hardly anything that could get her cover blown and it was basically him asking if she were alive- to be funny- and if she needed anything, which Tana declined. It would look bad to take handouts. After all she was now a hustler too so she would get whatever she could get after she worked. That was the job. She put her phone away just as Amy came through in her towel. Tana forced her eyes down, trying not to stare. Jeff's voice startled her but then she chuckled. "He's in quite the hurry."

---

Shawn didn't feel like walking so he took a cab to the mall. As usual, he was met with stares as he entered the mall. A lot of the security guards at the mall were regulars at Nicki's club, but they knew better than to touch him. He'd have their heads blown off. Shawn stood in the middle of the mall feeling slightly overwhelmed. He hardly knew where to start so he finally decided to start on the first floor. There was a jewelry store nearby and he could use some new nipple piercings. He winked at the guards for fun then headed in the store to browse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Amy rolled her eyes at Jeff but pulled on her tight jeans and a deep v-neck. Putting make up on she slipped into her heels before putting on her jacket and grabbed her purse. Finally though she stood, took one last look, and took Tana's hand. "Come on before he kills us." She smiled playfully and led the other downstairs. She noticed that she seemed to always grab Tana's hand but shrugged to herself, not her fault she found the woman very beautiful. Amy got into the drivers seat and revved her engine with a grin. "Have I mentioned that I love fast cars?" Amy asked with a giggle.

"Many a times." Jeff replied with a grin. He leaned back in the back seat and allowed his body to relax. He had not grabebd a jacket as it looked so nice and warm out. He was excited to get new paints and finish his painting. It was the only way he found comfort in such a crazy life that he led. As Amy sped the streets as she always did Jeff got lost in his own world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Santana didn't have the pleasure of owning or driving a fast car. Though she worked at the PD, she hardly ever came across a good car chase and anyway, there weren't many places one could speed in New York. There was so much damn traffic that often times it was pointless to own a car. Of course if you lived in the ghetto then maybe it wasn't so bad. She leaned back, watching the street as it zoomed on by. Amy's driving a impeccable and often times she went over the speed limit, but cops hardly bothered in the slums unless something big was happening. A mere speeding ticket wasn't worth their time in the slums.

They were soon out of the ghetto and on the road to the mall. Tana could see Jeff in the rear view mirror and like last time, he was in his own little world. Before she knew it they were coming to a stop in a huge parking lot and heading inside the mall. Tana rarely visited the mall. It was such a girl thing to do and Tana usually skipped the mall for kendo practice rather than shopping. Shopping was Angelina's thing growing up...Until Angie went missing. The thought often made her sad, but she brushed it off. "Where to first?" she asked, masking the sadness in her voice.

---

Shawn tugged on his new nipple piercings. They were a little tight but he'd get used to them. He made his way through the mall some more coming across a Hot Topic. Normally he wasn't the biggest fan of the store. On a normal day he'd walk around in some jeans, boots and a tank, but he had to admit the store was good for finding costumes to dance in. Without thinking too much more, he headed inside and started looking through the various skirts, fishnets and makeup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:35 pm

The sadness in Tana's voice was masked but Amy could hear it clearly. She wondered what had caused it and wanted nothing more than to hug the girl tight so that the sadness went away. Amy liked the mall simply for the fact that it was easier to get all the clothes she needed. No one store had everything she needed so she always went store to store. "Well lets have a look at you." Amy studied Santana and walked around her trying to decide what she would look best in. "From the look of you, a nice halter and booty shorts would look nice. And for regular days we can get you whatever so don't worry about price, it's all on me." She smiled to her and led her down the mall strip looking for a store where they could shop.

~~~~

As the girls walked away Jeff made his way in the opposite direction. He needed paints but he also needed some cargo pants or tripp pants. Deciding to put it off he walked into the shop to begin his search. Most of the paints here he had but there was a few he didn't so he got them to see of they were the color he was missing. Paying the man, who smiled to him, Jeff walked from the store and couldn't believe his luck when he saw Shawn walking right into the store he was headed to. Usually he prefered Spencers but wouldn't mind taking a detour to see him.

Walking in behind him he paused and asked himself what if Shawn didn't want to see him. He was never one to encrouch on another persons life but couldn't help but walk the rest of the way in. Sneaking up behind him Jeff smiled and squeezed his sides.

"Well aren't you a cute one?" Jeff joked and looked at what Shawn was studying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:47 am

Santana wore booty shorts to the gym, but never once had she considered just wearing them to be wearing them. That kind of fashion was not her style but in this line of work, sweats and a tee wouldn't cut it. She followed Amy around closely as they went from shop to shop trying out different things. Santana wasn't always up to date on the latest fashions or looks so she depended on Amy to help her shop otherwise she was like a lost puppy in the midst of all these colored halters.

---

Shawn jumped at the sound of the voice. "Jeff!" He spun around, their noses almost touching which made a hint of color rise to his cheeks. "I...fancy meeting you here." He paused for a moment unsure if he should mention why he never called or not, but he hoped Jeff could understand that he wasn't sure about hanging out, especially if Jeff wanted something more. He looked down for a moment fidgeting with the skirt in his hand. "I uh...hope you're not mad because I didn't call right away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:45 am

Amy handed Santana a tank top that looked like it would be snug along with a short skirt. Being one of the leaders of the house it often came to her to shop with the others. She was used to helping the girls figure out what looked best. "Try these on." Amy instructed and pushed her towards the dressing room. Satisfied that Tana was set for now, Amy wandered around the store looking at clothes for herself and noting how the sales lady kept giving her looks.

~~~~

"Don't even worry about it." Jeff waved off his apology just happy to see him. He got a better look at the skirt and smirked. "I like that." He pointed to it but backed up not wanting to be too close to Shawn. Jeff wouldn't mind being closer but also knew the situation the other was in. Still he couldn't help but want to maybe catch a bite to eat or even just help him shop. "Want to get something to eat? We can just chill." Jeff asked in a shy voice as he was never one to take the initiative without being sure where it was going. He wouldn't mind being just friends with Shawn but also wondered if one day they would be more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Santana went inside the dressing room and slipped on the clothes that Amy picked out for her. Tana studied herself in the short shorts and halter. It wasn't her thing but she had to admit to herself that maybe she was kinda cute like this- sexy even- but Tana wasn't exactly a vain person. She pulled the band out of her hair letting it fall before stepping out for Amy to give her a thumbs up or thumbs down. If she approved, she'd grab a few more outfits like this.

---

Shawn thought about it for a moment. He supposed hanging out wouldn't be too big of a deal and if spotted by someone at least he might not be hit on as much by creeps. "Sure. We can grab something to eat. There's some good places in the middle of the mall unless you'd rather go somewhere else?" Shawn was feeling a little heated from their closeness so he turned away to grab another skirt and shirt off the shelf. He would buy these to add to his collection of dance wear for work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Hearing the curtain of the dressing room open Amy turned around and her mouth dropped. To say Santana looked amazing was almost an insult to her. Just looking at her Amy wanted to jump her bones in the middle of the store but managed to control herself. Walking up to Tana with some clothes for herself in her hands, she was speechless. It took a few moments before Amy was able to get words out. "You look amazing Santana. Definatley has to be your look." She smiled and walked around the other and nodded. "Yes, has to be. I won't hear any protests."

~~~~

When Shawn accepted Jeff grinned. He was actually going to be having lunch with this gorgeous creature. "Any where you want is fine. I know I could go for some pizza." He laughed as Shawn picked out more skirts and made a mental note to go to the club more. Walking with him to the counter Jeff carried his bag for him in the hand opposite the one he had his bags in. His father always taught him to be kind and help out. Going to the food court with Shawn next to him Jeff couldn't stop the smile that was there. "So tell me about yourself." He ordered as they walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Santana cracked a smile. "Thanks." She went back inside the dressing room and changed back into her original clothes. She kept the outfit that Amy picked out for her and added two more pairs of shorts and halters. Three outfits was good enough to start of in. She figured hopefully in due time that she would make enough to pay Amy back and get a week's worth of clothing soon. "Alright Amy, dressing room's all clear. I'll just look around until you're ready."

---

Shawn grinned. "Pizza it is. I haven't had a slice in a while. I work and when I get home so late, I sleep most of the day, get up and eat whatever's in the fridge, workout and then its work all over again. This is my only day off for a while." Shawn flashed the the guy working the register a big smile. He looked plum flustered as Shawn paid for his things. Shawn guessed he was a new worker because most of the others were used to seeing him come in a buy things. "Have a sweet day." Shawn winked at him for the hell of it and walked out with Jeff still carrying his things. "You don't have to do that. I know you're being sweet, but you didn't come to the mall to carry my shopping bags around the whole time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:14 pm

Pulling on one of the skirts Amy examined herself in the mirror. It was short and pleated but she wasn't sure if it made her butt look too big. Coming out she twisted back and forth. "Tana!What do you think of this?" Amy smoothed it down while she waited for her reply. She knew she probably looked good though she valued the others opinion far more than she should at this point.

~~~~

"Don't even worry about it. Not like they weigh a whole lot" Jeff waved it off as they walked to the food court. "You sure do work a lot though." He added as a second thought. He worked a lot himself but mostly it was things like this, going with girls somewhere though at one point he was the one selling his body. Not his highest point in life and didn't like talking about it. "Don't you ever get tired of it?" Jeff asked as they arrived at an empty table and he set their things down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Santana was busy browsing the section that had all the various trinkets for one's hair. Santana loved air accessories whether it was a nifty hat for her head, flower pins or headbands, Tana loved them all. She looked up when Amy called out to her and had to immediately advert her eyes anywhere but at Amy's legs. "Wow. You look fan- I mean you look... It's a great look," she said, quickly looking away. She knew she sounded like an idiot which wasn't like her at all. She was known for being the tough, kick ass cop who didn't take any shit from the guys on the force, but Amy was making her forget why she was even doing this job to begin with which was bad thing.

---

Shawn ordered them some pizza slices and carried the tray over to an empty table in the food court taking a seat across from Jeff. As he handed Jeff a drink, he pondered his answer. "I guess you could say I don't have much of a choice. I mean, you're not stupid Jeff. I know you know what I do for a living. I dance for a mobstress and she's not very nice. I don't wanna die all because I decided I needed a vacation. The work..." He poked a hole in his cup with the straw taking a sip. "The work sometime bothers me- you know, what I do- but the actual going to work is no big deal. When I'm home, all I do is stare at the four walls or read. I don't have any family so....guess working keeps me from feeling lonely."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:31 pm

Amy blushed as Tana tripped over her words. She knew that she looked good sometimes but never had she looked so good to make girls trip over their words, or men for that matter. Tucking her hair behind her ear she bit her lip softly. "Thanks. Just let me change and we can go where ever you want. Today is your day, on me." Walking back to the changing room she took a moment to collect her thoughts. Amy took off the skirt and tried to take her mind off of how amazing Tana looked when she was stumbling over her words or blushing. Folding the skirt over her arm she came out and walked over to Santana. "Where do you want to go hun?"

~~~~

Jeff felt a pang of sadness for Shawn. He too knew what it was like to have no family and was thankful that he had found one among other people. Though he was sure the life of the other man had to be lonely as he sounded like he was not usually allowed to socialize. Opening the bottle of Lemonaid he bough he took a sip as he nodded. "I do know what you do and Im sure you have seen the company I keep. Those girls are not innocent at all." Jeff smiled a bit before continuing. "The way I see it was all do what we have to in a life like this. You're doing what you need to. Just sorry it is so lonely, you sound like you could use a friend." And he would not mind being that friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Santana smiled. "Let's get our stuff paid for then take a look around the jewelry store." Santana took Amy's things and headed over to the counter. She felt bad that she wasn't able to help pay for their things but she would be sure to make it up to Amy real soon. She felt her phone vibrate once and she knew it was probably a text from Chris. However it would have to wait. As she led Amy out of the store, she spotted Jeff and Shawn at the food court. "Jeff sure works fast doesn't he?"

---

Shawn chuckled as he took a bite of his pizza."Mmm oh I know. I've seen a couple of them work as escorts to gentlemen who hang out at our club. I don't judge. How can I when I ain't that much better?" Shawn stared down at his food for a moment shaking his head. "Friends. Friends are hard to come by you know. You can't exactly trust people and in my line of work, I can't afford to have someone spill my secrets." He looked up for a moment. "It would be nice though, you know, having a friend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Paying for the things Amy put everything into a bag and walked out with Santana. She wasn't paying much attention to anything until Tana pointed it out and Amy looked where she pointed. With a soft giggle she shook her head, "No he never did. Quick to everything but don't let that fool you. He is smart about it." Amy was happy to see Jeff talking with Shawn and enjoying their food together. However she was more happy to walk with Santana to the jewelry instead of interupting what looked like an important conversation. With a grin she looked at the other, "I bet you five bucks that they end up friends or more."

~~~~

Jeff nodded understandingly, knowing all too well what Shawn was talking about. "I know what you mean. I mean I don't do what you do but I get it. I mean think about it,Im surrounded with girls so I never know who likes me or the women that come with me." Sipping his soda and taking a bite of his pizza Jeff thought about how much he liked that Shawn didn't judge people. Men like them couldn't really afford to. "Maybe we can be friends. At least I hope we can."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   

Back to top Go down

Passion Undercover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next