This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Passion Undercover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Santana smirked. "You're on, but I hear Nicki has a problem with her dancers hooking up with anyone who's not a paying customer. For their sake they had better be careful. I know a guy who knows a guy who has this cop friend who's been trying to put them all away for a long time now." As they walked through the mall, they would every now and then stop and peer at manicans in the windows. Tana's favorite was located at the Victoria's Secret store. What woman didn't like pretty underwear? But Tana never had a reason to care what her panties looked like so they ended up not going inside, bypassing it for the jewelry store. "People like us can't really have boyfriends or nothing either right?" Tana asked.

---

Shawn thought about this for a while before he spoke up again. "I don't want to tell you no. I'm not that kind of guy. You seem nice enough it's just..." Shawn had a bad habit of getting too attached. He remembered all too well how Hunter befriended him, sexed him, used him then ran off. Not that Jeff seemed like the type, but with Nicki's rules it put Jeff in danger moreso than himself. "How about we hang out every now and then and see what happens? I don't want to label us as anything more than associates. Its for your safety as well as mine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 pm

The question asked floored Amy. She had never thought of whether they could or could not date someone else but the thought got her thinking. Why couldn't they if they man or woman was accepting enough? Accepting was the clear word. "Jeff is always careful." Amy answered and went back to her thoughts. She had yet to come across a man who was accepting of them taking in on their backs every night though it posed the question as to if one did exsist. From her expierence it never worked when a girl tried to date someone that didn't understand what they did, the movie Pretty Woman was like throwing that in their face. Tugging on Tana to keep walking she shook her head. "I suppose that depends on how accepting the man is. You have to understand that a lot of guys don't like having it put to their woman every night unless it's them. But, there are stories of people who make it work. Wouldn't recommend it myself though." The last sentence left her without her meaning to and she wondered if it was because she wanted the other for herself.

~~~~

"Being associates is better than nothing." Jeff replied and smiled but it didn't quite meet his eyes. Those green eyes that he was told gave him away and now he attempted to hide how much he wanted more than associates. Something so impersonal was the exact opposite of what he wanted. Still he knew not to press for more so quick and frighten Shawn. "You're right though. Im not the kind of guy to run off, I fight my battles." This time when he smiled teasingly it did meet his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Santana listened quietly as they walked. Amy made a lot of sense. Santana didn't think a boyfriend or girlfriend type would appreciate their lover fooling around even if it was just a job. She would like to think the boyfriend or girlfriend in question would do everything to keep their woman from having to do such a disgusting job, but she couldn't be sure. She never read too much on the ways of the streets unless she was on a case. "I see. Makes sense."

They detoured inside the jewelry store. Tana didn't have any plans to make Amy buy her anything, but she wanted to see what was in here anyway. Tana was considered a tom boy at work and getting her in any kind of jewerly was a job. She saw a couple of things that caught her eye before she ushered Amy out. Last stop was shoes and then food. It was getting late and before long they would have to get back so Amy could show her the ropes.

---

For a moment Shawn though Jeff looked sad at the thought of them just being associates, but maybe he was reading into Jeff's actions too much. They just met...or well maybe they've seen each other from afar, but that was hardly enough time for Jeff to care much. They finished up their food in silence before Shawn tossed away all of their trash. "I was gonna head back to my apartment." Shawn looked around. He didn't see any of Nicki's men which was odd in and of itself since he was usually followed around, but maybe they were busy. "Say...do you wanna come over for a little while? I shouldn't be keeping company, but...well you seem like a nice guy. It's never been in my nature to just push people away when they're legit nice ya know?"

Shawn adverted his eyes feeling very stupid and embarrassed. Here he was an older man asking Jeff to hang out with him knowing full well there was hardly anything to do at his apartment except watch movies. But young people usually liked movies right? He didn't know. He was to the point where all he did was work and sleep so he didn't even know how to entertain guests anymore. How sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Amy watched as Santana became engrossed in one of the jewlery peices and hardly kept from laughing when she was pushed from the store. She never took Tana from the bling kind of girl so she was pleasantly surprised by it. Keeping that peice in mind Amy led Santana down to the busy food court that showed just how late it was getting. Still Amy couldn't deny herself some of the chinese offered across it so she smiled, took Tana's hand, and led her over to it. Waiting in line Amy hip checked the other with a childish grin. "Know what you want?"

It was hard to surprise Jeff but Shawns question did just that. Not only that but it brought him up short. He glanced at a clock that stood near them and took in the time. He knew Amy and Tana would be going out in a few hours but also knew Amy could protect herself as well as Santana though the girl looked like she didn't need it. Finally Jeff brought his green eyes to Shawns and smiled. "I would love to. Just let me text a friend where I am going." Jeff brought out his phone and it was while texting Amy that he grew worried. He was no coward but also knew better than to mess with one Nicki Minaj. Pushing the thoughts away he hit send,slid it back into his pocket and stood. Offering his hand Jeff smiled. "Lead the way buttercup."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Santana smiled from the hip check looking back at Amy with a wide smile. "Actually I don't know what I want so I'll just borrow a few pieces from you." Santana checked her watch and saw that the daylight hours were quickly fading into the dusk. "We should probably grab a salad or something on the way back. I get the feeling it's almost work time. Thanks for the clothes Ames. Tana- I mean I really appreciate it."

Shawn smiled. "I promise I won't let them shoot you. We're just hanging out as friends and since you've never pissed off anyone from my capofamiglia, it should be alright." Shawn tossed away their trash looking around the mall. "We should go before we run into a few people we don't need to." Like Hunter... Shawn led Jeff out of the back of the mall where they walked down the street towards his apartment. It was quite the walk, but Shawn didn't really feel like bothering Chris. Chris worked hard enough protecting him on a daily basis and with Jeff with him, he figured the both of them could take down any potential whacko. "Just so you know Jeff, there isn't much to do at my place. I mean, I have digital cable so we could watch a movie or something but aside from that, there's no real purpose to have you over I guess...except to keep me company."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:51 am

Taking her order in a to go container she checked her watch as well. "I suppose you're right. The day girls will be returning soon and we have to change." Smiling Amy took out her phone and checked her text,smiling that Jeff was going to have some fun. She sometimes wondered if he was too closed in on himself. "And trust me,you are more than welcome." Amy replied to her and nodded towards the doors. "Ready to go?" She asked as they walked.

~~~~

Jeff looked to Shawn. "We can do whatever you want. TV or sit in silence." He chuckled softly as they walked. The air was cool but not cool enough to need a jacket though Jeff had his on. At the home he shared there was always something to do and he often just wanted to do nothing but relax,Shawn was offering him that. Jeff was more than happy to accept the offer as long as they spent time together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Santana nodded with a smile. "Sure. I'm not really thrilled about tonight, mainly because I'm a little scared, but I can do this." Santana briefly wondered whether or not she could contact Chris to let him know she would be starting tonight, but she figured maybe it would be best to only call him when she had new leads about any other illegal ongoings. As she and Amy drove off, she decided to go ahead and see what she could find out. "Say Amy? You don't have to work for a pimp right? Cause see, I had this friend once who worked in this business. Her pimp used his chicks to do underground drug deals which was uncool. He ended up getting her killed."

---

The walk to Shawn's apartment didn't take long. Unlike Jeff, Shawn was cold natured and so the cool air immediately effected him. He shivered a bit as they walked, crossing his arms over his chest to hide the erect nipples. Once they reached his apartment, Shawn was a little surprised to see only one of Nicki's men watching him, but nothing would be said about him and Jeff. Shawn wasn't on the job so they couldn't stop him from having friends.

Shawn unlocked the door and inside they went. His apartment was super neat and clean, mainly because he worked so much that he was never home long enough to mess it up. "Welcome to my little apartment," he joked. There were pictures on the wall of some of Shawn's favorite wrestlers and there was one tiny picture of Shawn's family before they were killed. Well his sister never died. She just went missing and Shawn never knew what became of her.

Shawn pulled off his shirt and slipped out of his jeans so that he was only in some tiny boy shorts. "God that feels better. Make yourself at home Jeff. I have drinks in the fridge and lots of candy in a bowl on the kitchen counter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Amy started the car as they entered it and thought on Santana's question. "I had one before. When I first got here." She answered and pulled out of the malls parking lot. She stayed quiet for a moment trying to avoid going back to those days. It had been when she first arrived in the city and didn't know the dangers. He had told her that he loved her,she had believed him until he started pimping her out and hitting her. "It was hard making it here. You have to know that. Girls usually get pimps when they first here,it isn't hard. They practically pick the girls up at the airport. But right now? No I don't." Amy drove from then in quiet. She tried to the dwell on what had happened,her scars had long since healed and she repressed what happened like a master. with her other hand she fingered the scar on her driving hand and flinched.

~~~~

Watching the man for a moment before entering Jeff followed Shawn. The apartment was neater and quieter than he was used to after living in the house he did. Walking to the window,he tried to ignore the other man as he stripped down. Pulling aside the shades he looked at the view the apartment offered. "Not to bad Shawn." Jeff said and looked at Shawn over his shoulder with a smile. "You should see where I live,girls yelling and guys yelling at video games." He walked back to where Shawn said the candy was and picked out a packet of mini skittles. "So tell me,how is working for Nicki and being watched?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:45 am

Santana stayed quiet for a long time, mostly because Amy was quiet. She could tell that maybe she'd intruded to much, but she didn't mean to. Part of her job was to get intel from some of the ladies otherwise how else could she possibly bust the really bad ones and catch the drug smugglers. Santana looked out the window as they were nearing their home. "Will I have to get a pimp since I'm new?" she asked.

--

Shawn headed to the kitchen grabbing a cooler returning and sitting on the couch. "Working for Nicki... well," he began, "I can't complain too much ya know? They look out for me. They pay me well and they're the reason I live mostly with very few worries, but it can get lonely. See, we're not allowed to really date and stuff. I know its mostly for my own good. I'd feel pretty bad if someone I liked got popped on account of me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   Tue May 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Amy pulled carefully into the driveway of their home that opened into a parking lot full of cars. Pulling into a parking spot she sighed and shook her head. Amy didn't like the idea of Santana with a pimp. She had seen girls exactly like her go from happy and fun to withdrawn once they had a pimp. Raising her eyes to meet Tana's she shook her head. "No,you won't. Not all of us in the house do. We find comfort being with people who know what we do and are going through. Being here doesn't mean we have to have pimps,we can take care of ourselves." Amy smiled to her resurringly as she opened the car door. "Now come on,we are gonna make you ready for your first night.Stick with me and you can't go wrong hun." Getting out of the car she grabbed the bags from the back and trunk before leading Santana in the house with a little smile.

~~~~

Jeff nodded as he munched on his skittles. He had always loved skittles since he had gotten clean,often it was joked he traded one addiction for another. "I can see why it is appealing to be honest. No worries,or less than I have now,is very tempting. Though I have always been a man who prefers to date." Jeff smiled kindly to him and took a seat on the couch. "A small price to pay isnt't it though? For the family and protection they provide." He tilted his head,examining Shawn. "No one will mess with you once they hear whom you work for."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passion Undercover   

Back to top Go down

Passion Undercover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3