A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Numb

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Numb   Numb EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 am

Stefan Lang was new to the town of Dickson, North Dakota. He had been many places, some that were big cities, and some that were small cities. He had never been to a place this... sparsely populated. It was a nice change in his mind. That was part of the reason why he had come here. He needed to get away from high maintenance life, and to a more low key, relaxing one.

It was Stefan's first day of school and he was running late. He sighed as he sped to school, thankful for not getting pulled over so far.

He made it school safe and sound, not being pulled over. He pulled into a spot and headed inside to the main office, taking his time since he had gotten there a few minutes before school was to start. He got his schedule and other stuff, looking at his first class. He headed that way, sitting in the back at an open seat and sighing. He was so not ready for school again.

Next to him was a larger man, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was pretty gorgeous, and very muscular.

"Ya know, the class is pretty easy, but the teacher is a total hard ass," the man said, smiling at him.

Stefan smiled back. "Great. Just what I'm looking forward to," he said, sighing. "Stefan," he said, holding out his hand.

"Kellan," the other man said, shaking his hand. Stefan was gonna say something, but the teacher started class. He felt that he and Kellan could become good friends.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:09 am

Mike Mizanin was the toughest teacher in the school. He loved his job, but he couldn't help but be an asshole sometimes-- or most of the time. He was pretty young as teacher. He was only 26. But his age didn't mean that he would be more lenient than than the other, much older teachers.

He was actually very attractive. Extremely beautiful, in fact. Especially for a teacher. But his bitchiness averted people from his attractiveness. He did that for a reason. Mike didn't like getting close with anyone. Not his coworkers, or his students. He kept himself distanced. mainly to keep himself numb of any pain.

He walked into the classroom, the students immediately quieting. "Good morning guys, take out your homework and pass it up." Mike said, looking over the attendance sheet and looking at the students. He saw Stefan, and raised a brow.

"You must be new." He commented. "Well in that case, I'm Mr. Mizanin. The rules in my class are simple. Don't mess around, and I won't make you're life hell. No phones, iPods or gum in my class. If I catch you with the following, I'm kicking you out, no questions asked. You're only allowed to make up work if you were out with an emergency and have a note to excuse said absence. Oh, and, don't talk back unless I call on you. It pisses me off. Do we understand each other?" He said as he looked over the attendance sheet, his pale blue eyes looking over Stefan once before looking back at the page. He felt a spark of attraction to the student. But he quickly pushed it down and forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Stefan smirked, eying him. "Damn," he said under his breath. The man was so attractive, it was ridiculous. He was like something straight out of Abercrombie. He was definitely attracted to the older man.

He was a generally good student, so he wouldn't have much problem with work. And he was probably the most calm person in the world, so he wouldn't have much problem with that rule. But the no cell/iPod/gum rule might spark a problem with him. He doesn't really like it that much. He needed to chew gum to control himself and he needed his iPod to do work. This would definitely be quite an interesting class.

"Sure do, Mr. Mizanin," Stefan said, emphasizing his name, a small smirk present on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Mike eyed Stefan and the look the younger was giving him. "Glad we understand each other." He said lowly. He told the students to take out their books. Stefan definitely grabbed Mike's attention. He could feel his eyes on him, and Mike felt as if the student could see right through him. It freaked Mike out. He sighed and wrote the assignment on the board, his mind too distracted to actually teach a lesson today. He sat down at his desk, glancing at Stefan again before looking down at his work.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Stefan glanced at Mike throughout the class, a smirk on his face. He partnered up with Kellan and began to do the work.

"Dude, you didn't tell me he was hot," Stefan said to him.

"Because his bitchiness overpowers it," Kellan replied, rolling his eyes. "He's the strictest teacher in the school. I mean, no gum? Really?"

Stefan chuckled and put in a headphone so he could concentrate. He was pretty good at keeping it low key and it helped that there was a rather large man sitting in front of him.

"Dude, didn't you hear him?" Kellan asked.

Stefan shushed him, glancing at Mike before doing his work.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Mike didn't notice the class at first. But he looked up and saw Stefan with a headphones in his ear.

"Breaking my rules so soon?" He asked, standing up and walking towards Stefan. "You're either deaf. Or I wasn't clear enough." He crossed his arms, glaring down at Stefan. "You have three choices. Put it away. I take it. Or you can get out and take an F for the day." Mike said, smiling sweetly. "Choose wisely, Mr. Lang."
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:25 pm

"If I put it away or you take it away, I'm gonna get an F anyway because I won't be able to concentrate. So really, I have one choice. Get an F," Stefan said, leaning back. "So go ahead. Give me an F," he added.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Mike rolled his eyes. "Just give me the iPod and get back to work. If you're struggling, then you can get help after school. But I don't allow electronics in my class." He said, crossing his arms. He found it hard to believe that someone couldn't concentrate unless they were listening to music. Which, in itself, was a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:33 pm

"What, is Eminem gonna rap me the answers? No, I highly doubt that. The music helps me to concentrate. People talking around me is too distracting, so with music blocking them out, I'm able to focus better," Stefan said. "So take my paper and give me an F. I do not care at this point."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Mike clenched his jaw. He did not like when students spoke back. "Gladly." He said tightly and took the paper to his desk, giving Stefan an F in his grade book. "And if hear one more person talking, they're getting kicked out. And everyone can take an F." He snapped, and the glass quieted instantly, working silently. He did not like new students. But the way Stefan stood up to him, sorta turned him on.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Stefan leaned back and crossed his arms, looking at Kellan and shrugging. 'Sorry,' he mouthed and looked around, knowing that everyone probably hated him, but it was about damn time someone stood up, right? And the way Mike tried to take charge... It made Stefan shiver.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:53 pm

School ended, much to Mike's relief. This was the last class of the day, and his least favorite period. He wanted to go home. Mike lived alone. He wasn't great friends with his coworkers so he didn't go out with them. They didn't like Mike. He had nearly no friends in this state, and his family hated him. Mike had gotten used to loneliness. Part of why he was so bitchy. It was because he had no one. The more he thought about it, the sadder Mike got.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Stefan headed home after school ended, coming home to an empty house. He was thankful to be alone. He liked being alone a lot of the time. It gave him time to think and relax. He didn't have to keep up a conversation or worry about embarrassing himself or anything.

He thought about Mike. Sure, the guy was a dick, but he was hot as hell and Stefan was definitely attracted to him. Surely, someone couldn't be that bitchy for no reason. Stefan wondered what it was.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:12 pm

The next day, Mike sat in his classroom, waiting for his students to arrive. He couldn't get Stefan out of his head, as hard as he tried. He sighed and tried to shake it off. He avoided looking at Stefan and passed out a pop quiz. "If anyone talks during the quiz, I'll assume you're cheating and you'll get an F. Good luck." He said tiredly and passed out the paper. He looked at Stefan. "And try not to break anymore of my rules." He said. He left the room to go to the bathroom. The teacher one was locked so he walked over to the other sinks and mirrors. He sighed at his reflection. He looked tired and worn out, having gotten nearly no sleep last night.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:33 pm

As soon as Mike was out of the room, Stefan pulled out his iPod and began his test. He finished a few minutes later, turning over the paper and putting away his iPod. Today, he actually had a note from his doctor that he needed to listen to music in order to concentrate, so if Mike tried to yell at him, he would just pull out the note.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:42 am

Mike left his class alone for a while, probably more than he should. He started to feel queasy and lightheaded. He went into one of the stalls and vomited into the toilet. He leaned his head against the side of the stall. He felt so tired. So worn. So numb. And he was sick of it. Mike wanted to be happy again. He wanted someone to make him smile. Being a miserable bitch to everyone was getting tiring. And he knew he'd die alone if he kept it up. He just... didn't know how to open himself up again.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Stefan frowned slightly when Mike didn't come back. That wasn't good. He looked at Kellan, who was struggling with the test. He chuckled lightly and said, "Here, let me help," and proceeded to explain some of the problems to him. He was worried about Mike, but more worried about Kellan flunking out.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Mike eventually returned, his eyes a little puffy from crying and flushed from puking. He looked tired and sick. He noticed Stefan helping Kellan with the test. But honestly? He felt too much like shit to care. He could've passed out, but he forced himself to stay conscious and awake.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:21 pm

When Mike walked back in, Stefan smiled and situated himself back in his seat. He looked over Mike and frowned. The man looked like shit, his eyes puffy and his face flushed. He got up and walked over to him. "Are you okay?" he asked quietly, thankful most people were talking so not everyone could hear the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Mike looked up in surprise. Since when did his students get up and ask him if he was okay?
"I-I uh..." Mike stumbled over his words. "I'm perfectly fine. You should get back to work." He sighed quietly and sat up straight, trying to look like his normal self but it was a vain effort. He was ready to pass out and go to sleep. But he still had a whole school day left.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:04 pm

"I finished. And I can tell something isn't right. So talk to me. I'm here to listen," Stefan said and sat on the desk, looking at him, waiting for him to open up and tell him what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Mike looked down at his work. "Please get off my desk." He whispered, opening his grade book. He couldn't talk about his problems. Especially when there was a class full of student. Mike knew that if he talked, he would break down. Mike hated crying. Hated losing composure. It wasn't him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:33 pm

"After school, here. I'll see ya then," Stefan winked and smiled, walking back to his seat and talking with Kellan, worried about Mike but pushing it aside, knowing he'd find out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Mike frowned and watched him leave, shaking his head. Mike went about the day like a zombie, occasionally going to the bathroom to vomit. At the end of the day, Mike was gathering his stuff, not sure if Stefan meant what he said or not.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Stefan strolled into Mike's room after school had ended and sat on his desk. "Now tell me, what in the Hell is wrong with you," he said, looking at him seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Numb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb Empty

Back to top Go down

Numb
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Schools or Colleges-
Jump to: