A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood of an Angel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

Blood of an Angel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Jasper rolled his eyes. The kid din't know anything about Jasper. Or how Jasper perceived himself. He ran to the warehouse. Whether Ted showed up or not, he didn't care anymore. He trained the newborns, using his ability to keep them calm and orderly.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:17 pm

Ted took his time on the way to the warehouse. He knew he had gotten to Jasper. Whether it was the way he wanted or not, he didn't know. He didn't really care. He just wouldn't take someone ordering him around. He wasn't a bitch by any means, and he definitely was not going to act like one. Not to someone who was his "boss" and not to someone who was an older vampire. He didn't care.

He sighed and shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked, taking a deep breath of the cool, night air. He could hear sounds, and smell smells and see clearly, but he no longer felt the nature surrounding him. It was a hard thing for him. He had always loved nature, and had always felt at one with it. Now he felt detached from it.

He arrived at the warehouse a while later. It was large, and he had heard the noises ten minutes before he arrived. He already knew he wouldn't like it.

He pushed open the doors and walked inside, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Jasper stood on a pedestal like stand, instructing the newborns. There were over a hundred, which was a lot for a newborn army. Jasper's ability kept them from killing each other. They looked calm, and attentive. They did as Jasper said, copying and remembering all the fighting stances and moves. They look like robots. Jasper then split them up into pairs so they could practice sparring. Jasper glanced at Ted. "Go pair up with 16." He said, gesturing to a blond man. His name was Mike. He was a pretty strong fighter, and usually picked up the moves quickly. "He'll fill you in on what you missed." Jasper said before hopping off and exiting the room, walking down the hall to find Maria.

Mike bit his lip and went over to Ted, extending his hand. "I'm Mike. It's nice to meet you." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Ted rolled his eyes at Jasper and looked at Mike, his face serious. "Let's just get started, yeah?" It's not that Ted wanted to sound mean or anything, but he wasn't really having a good day, so he wasn't in a nice mood.

Ted may be an actor, someone who doesn't seem like he had a lot of training in fights, but you'd be surprised what this millionaire had hidden inside himself.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Mike nodded. "Alright. I'm sure he's gotten to you to." He said, glancing at Jasper. "He's a hardass. Don't worry about him. Just keep up, and you'll be safe." He said and began teaching Ted the basics.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:39 pm

"Is there any way to, like, skip this part? I'm bored," Ted said. He knew how to fight. He could probably take every one of the newborns down in a fight. "Sorry, but I've already learned things like this. I need some new stuff. Exciting stuff."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Mike nodded. "I-I guess, yeah." He said. He was afraid of disobeying Jasper. But nonetheless, he taught Ted the next set. "So how did you get changed?" He asked, curious as always.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 pm

"You mean how was I changed. And I was changed, by being bit, like everyone else in the world," Ted said. "I'm still bored. Is there anything that's hard? All this crap is easy."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Mike nodded. "Right... I meant where, I guess. Some of us were dying when we were changed. Some of us where getting assaulted. In the hospital. In a shelter. Homeless, you get the idea. I was just curious. And I'm not sure Jasper wants me teaching you the advance stuff yet." He said and looked at Jasper. Mike had feelings for him. But Jasper shut off his own feelings. He refused to let anyone get his attention. Until Ted came along.

(I thought Ted was supposed to be a weak fighter. So Jasper would have to kill him and that's where the feelings were gonna grow stronger or whatever. Idk, or did you wanna do something else?)
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:15 pm

"I was on my way home. It was nice, a little chilly, though. I had just finished working for the night. I guess he saw me and decided I was what he wanted. I felt scared at first. Then it just... left. It was like I felt nothing. It was overwhelming. I hated it. And at the same time, it was addictive. It's happened since I woke up. I can't control it. It keeps turning on and off. It's driving me insane," Ted said and turned, punching a post and breaking it in half. "Oops. Forgot about that. Anyway. What about you?" he asked and sat down, looking around. Everyone was fighting, but Ted just didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:21 pm

Mike chuckled. "Beware of your own strength." He then sighed a little. "Jasper found me in the middle of an attack. These guys were trying to take all things. Jasper came, and within seconds they were dead. I never saw anything like it. But he changed me-- damn it was the most painful thing I ever felt. But I've adapted to this life." He shrugged. "You'll get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:47 pm

"This life is not the problem. The switch in me is. You don't understand what it's like to feel nothing. To be empty. You're fearless. You're stupid. You rely on animalistic instincts. It's only been flashes, but they're getting longer. I swear, on the walk here I almost killed five people. This thing, whatever the hell it is, is not only addictive, it's dangerous. When you don't feel fear, you're unstoppable. Because you'll do anything and everything to win. People like this," Ted said, motioning around the room. "Feel fear. They won't do anything. They'll sell you out in a second to save themselves, because they want to keep surviving. Then there's me. I feel what Jasper tries to do. He's a... what is it called... An empath. They feel, and they manipulate. He make them feel fearless, but as soon as he leaves, as soon as he stops, it's back. I'm more dangerous than I should be, simply because I can learn to turn everything off. When he messes with my emotions, or tries to, he turns them off. He doesn't understand. You don't understand. Pain is weakness leaving the body, and you haven't felt pain, until you feel nothing."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:00 am

Mike nodded, trying to understand what Ted meant. "Well, even though Jasper manipulates or emotions, I'm glad I can still feel. I'd hate to be in your position. So Jasper's power doesn't work on you? That's interesting." He hummed, thinking that over.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:02 am

Ted chuckled. "You didn't get any of that. That's okay. You'll see. Eventually. And no, it doesn't. No in the sense that it does on you. I'm sure there's a reason for it," he said and looked at Jasper. "I'll just have to try and find out what that reason is."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:10 am

"I bet Jasper knows. I'm sure you could talk to him if you pulled the stick out of his ass." Mike laughed quietly, hoping Jasper didn't hear him. "I don't know a whole lot about the entire vampire world. Maybe you have a power. Lot's of vampires carry on their strongest trait into the next "world" as an ability." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:13 am

"I've always known about vampires. They try their best to hide, but their instincts keep them from staying hidden. It just takes the right person to expose it," Ted said, stilling staring at Jasper, his stare intense. "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:15 am

Mike nodded. "I'm 23. I was changed a year ago." He said. "I'm surprised I stayed around as long as I have. I guess I'm just a strong fighter." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:20 am

"I used to be. That's how I know the basics. My brother trained me. When he left, I stopped. Didn't see any reason to continue. I'm sure the fighter is still in me. It's just gonna take some work to bring to the surface. Someone who is, no offense, better than you," Ted said and looked at Mike before his eyes went back to Jasper. He felt his body drain of emotion when he looked away, but when he looked back, it surged back again.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:26 am

Jasper looked around. "Practice is over. Get gone." He commanded and everyone left the training room, going to the common room where they either fought and killed each other, or hung out peacefully. Jasper eyed Ted, his pale eyes hard before he turned his attention to a girl. She was young, only 16. She was weak. She pulled her aside, her fate already decided. And after only 6 minutes, she was ashes in the pit outside where all the... deceased vampires went. Jasper always felt guilty. he felt their emotions in their last seconds of life and it was painful. But he made himself do it. For Maria especially.

Jasper sighed shakily, looking up at the moon and wishing he was fucking normal again. He wished he didn't have to feel what everyone else felt.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:30 am

Ted was walking around about 20 yards from the barn. He needed to get out. He needed air. He needed the moon. Even though his love for the Earth had diminished because he couldn't feel it, the moon was still there. It made him feel slightly better and kept the flashes at bay. They were something he would have to learn to control, as hard as it seemed. They could be a great weapon. Powerful. Dangerous. It would take a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:38 am

Jasper sat down on the edge of the barn, the big doors wide open so they let the moonlight in. He sighed as he felt Maria behind him, kneel down and kiss his neck.

"You did so well today. You know how to handle those... those kids." She purred.

Jasper forced a smile. "It's the least I can do for a pretty lady like you." He said politely in true gentlemen manner.

Maria chuckled. "I'll be waiting for you in our room." She purred before disappearing.

Jasper closed his eyes, truly not in the mood. He could feel her lust but he just... was too unhappy tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:47 am

Ted sighed and walked a little more away before sitting down. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the moon to try and help him control the flashes. He didn't know how long he sat there before anything happened. But it was as if a switch flipped off. His eyes opened and he smirked. He had turned them off. And at the moment, he had no interest in turning them back on.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Johnny was a soldier, a newborn. Just like Ted, except not as bright. He spotted Ted, sitting alone, and grinned. He loved people and he rarely got to socialize anymore. He silently plopped down next to Ted. "Watcha doing out here all alone?" He asked, twirling his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Ted smirked at Johnny. "You're not very smart, are you?" he asked before he tore John apart and burned the pieces. He chuckled as if amused and walked into the building, heading to Jasper's room. Once he got there, he stormed in and kissed Jasper dead on the lips. "There's only one person who make me feel nothing and everything, all at the same time," he said and walked back out.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Jasper jumped when someone's lips attacked to his. But the scent was familiar, and for some reason, he didn't push away. Not at all. He stared wide eyed at Ted, then watched him walk out. "Hey! Get back here!" He growled and went after Ted. He grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. "Exactly who do you think you are? What makes you think that you can just... that you can just kiss me?!" He was more frustrated than angry. Jasper was scared. He hadn't been scared since he was changed. And he hoped no one else could feel his fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood of an Angel
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next