A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood of an Angel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

Blood of an Angel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:30 pm

"What makes you think you can try to stop me?" Ted asked. "Oh wait, you didn't," he smirked and switched their positions so he was pinning Jasper against the wall, their bodies pushed together. "I turned off my emotions. It took a lot of focus. I feel nothing, and it's addictive. But even though I'm not scared, or mad, or angry, when I think of you, when I look at you, when I feel you, I feel everything. It's so confusing. I feel nothing, yet I feel everything. It's amazing. You're amazing." He leaned in so their lips were inches apart. "Push me away. Tell me you don't want me." He looked into his eyes. "Say it."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Jasper gave Ted a hard look. "I am far from amazing. And you haven't felt anything, until you've felt what I felt." He breathed and pushed Ted's hands off of him. "Maybe I do want you. Maybe I crave you. But I'm not going to have you. And you're certainly not going to have me. Because I hate wanting someone. I hate needing someone. I hate having feelings for someone. So you will stay the soldier you are. And I will stay with Maria. That's how it's supposed to be." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Ted chuckled. "You haven't felt anything until you've felt nothing." He stepped back. "So go back to Maria. Go back to someone who's just gonna use you. But just remember. When you make someone who feels nothing feel everything, it's a connection beyond physicality and mentality." Ted didn't even realize he had switched his emotions back on. "Fuck this. Fuck you." He chuckled and closed his eyes, shaking his head. He looked at Jasper one last time before walking away. It may have hurt when he felt nothing, but it was a million times worse now. Every step he took cracked his heart more and more.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Jasper sighed. He felt Ted's heartbreak and it hurt him. A lot. "Ted wait." He called quietly and walked over to him. "My apologies." He murmured, his southern accent showing. "I'm sorry. I just... I loathe getting close to people. And you're too close to comfort." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "But it feels... good, to know that someone wants ya for you. And I... I don't wanna see you hurtin'. You don't deserve that. You don't deserve any of this." He sighed, gesturing around. "I'm sorry for forcing you into this life, Ted." He murmured, coughing a little. He was bad at apologies.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Ted shook his head. "Don't apologize. It's not like it changes anything, right?" he chuckled and walked off. Jasper was with Maria. Ted was new to this life. He had no business messing in Jasper's life. They barely knew each other.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:19 pm

"If you plan on leaving..." Jasper called after him. "Be careful. Control yourself. I'd hate to see them kill you when you're so young." He said and turned, slowly heading back to his room, dreading his night with Maria.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Ted did plan on leaving. But when it came time, he wasn't sure he could. It may hurt to see Jasper and not have him, but he'd rather be here with him than gone without him. So he went back to his bed and laid down. It was going to be a long eternity.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Th next morning, Jasper was up with the newborns, training them. He tried to ignore Maria, who was watching him. Jasper was also having trouble keeping everyone focused, as his mind was everywhere. Hundreds of different emotions were hitting him hard and it pained him. That's why he always looked so stiff and soldier like. He was trying to keep everyone calm and collected.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Ted sighed and sat down. He used to be so good at fighting. He didn't know why he was so bad now. But he was, and he hated it. He was falling behind everyone. And at this point, he wasn't even sure what Jasper had seen in him. He was a good actor, and he was strong. But he wasn't a fighter. Not anymore. And he didn't think he ever would be again.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Jasper watched Ted and sighed, flitting over to him. "Hey, don't get so frustrated." He said quietly. "Make sure you never let a newborn wrap their arms around you..." He wrapped his arms around Ted gently. "Like this. They'll crush you instantly." He said and tightened his grip. "Now, try and get me off." He instructed calmly, holding Ted tight against him.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:02 am

Ted's breath hitched. A wave of heat surged through his icy cold body. He sighed and shook it off, trying to Jasper off of him. But it all seemed pointless to him. He didn't understand how he was supposed to get Jasper off of him. He didn't understand how he was supposed to do anything, when all he wanted to do was collapse into Jasper's arms.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:07 am

Jasper resisted the urge to just hold him close and kiss him. He wanted to, so badly. "Swing your elbow into my stomach, turn around, and then you would tear my head off. Go on, hit me." He instructed. He had hundreds of battle scars. He could take a hit from Ted.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:15 am

Ted did as Jasper told him. When it came to it, Ted hit him in the head, harder than he meant to. He still wasn't used to the strength. He saw Jasper hit the floor and panic flooded through him. "Oh, God, Jasper, I'm so sorry!" he said, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:17 am

Jasper was more surprised than anything that Ted knocked him off his feet. He rubbed his head and stood up, chuckling. "Nice hit. I'm proud of you." He said. "Just work on your speed, and you'll be the perfect soldier." He said, glancing at Maria. "You have to work on your speed." He said sternly. He didn't want to have to get rid of Ted.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:24 am

Ted's eyebrows came together and anger rose up in him. "I don't have to do anything I don't fucking want to," he said before turning on his heel and leaving the warehouse, walking around outside, the moonlight soft against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:28 am

Jasper sighed when Maria pulled him aside.

"I want him exterminated." She said, his Spanish accent thick.

The blond sighed. "Maria, he's strong. He's just--"

"I don't care! He's slow. He temperamental. I don't want him here. Go after him, and get rid of him." Maria hissed and handed Jasper a pack of lighters.

Jasper looked down and pocketed the lighters before walking out and going after Ted. "Ted... I need to talk to you." He said, running his hand through his hair. He didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:31 am

"Just leave me alone, Jasper. I don't want to deal with you right now," Ted said, keeping his back turned on him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:47 am

"Ted..." Jasper trailed off quietly. "Maria wants me to kill you." He said, standing right behind Ted. His hand couldn't help but rest on Ted's waist, his skin pale but warm to Jasper. Ted was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:56 am

Ted shrugged him off and stepped forward. "Of course she does. Because you can't control how I feel. Because you don't scare me, like you do everyone else. Because you don't wow me like you do everyone else. Especially Mike. He's a good kid, ya know," he said, avoiding the topic of his death-his real death.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:01 am

Jasper looked down. "I know... I..." He took a deep breathe. "I need you to run. I want you to run. Go. Now. And don't stop until you've past into the next newborn territory, which is New Mexico. And don't over feed. The Volturi won't tolerate that. Please be careful." Jasper said quietly as he looked at the ground, a pain in his chest at letting Ted go. The only man who ever got close to Jasper, and touched his unbeating heart.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am

"Leave? I don't want to leave! I want to stay here with you!" Ted said and turned around, gripping his jacket. "I want you," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:10 am

Jasper cupped Ted's face. "You need to go." He whispered, his voiced filled with pain. He didn't want Ted to go. "I need you... but you have to go. Because if you don't, Maria will kill you. And that will kill me." He said quietly. He leaned in and kissed Ted gently, his tongue lightly swiping at Ted's before he pulled away. "Run."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:13 am

Ted's heart broke as he pulled away from Jasper and turned around, running away from the warehouse, from Maria, from Jasper. He kept running until he couldn't feel Jasper anymore. He didn't know where he was, but he found a place to hide out. He would keep living until Jasper found him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:20 am

Jasper wanted to fall apart when he couldn't feel Ted anymore. But he'd have to survive. And he did, for a couple years. Finally, he couldn't take it. He couldn't take the emotions. The fear of changing young humans. The bloodlust of others. It hurt. So he would leave. And he would find Ted. He had nothing worth bringing with him except the clothes on his back. He would go without Maria finding out. He made sure that Mike was set free before he left. After that was taken care of, he was off. He wasn't the best tracker but he managed. Ted's trail led him to a small town. He knew a lot of nomads stopped here to feed or clean themselves. He walked down the sidewalk. It was dark, except the glow of some of the lights on a few stores. He tried to find those familiar emotions that belonged to Ted. He needed them.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:27 am

It was the hardest times of Ted's life. His emotions were off and on, and he traveled a lot. After a couple years, he went to a small town, and decided to settle for some time. He was walking on the street late at night, his hands in his pockets as he walked around. He missed Jasper so much. it was driving him mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood of an Angel
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next