A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucky Strike

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robin Belic

Robin Belic

Lucky Strike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Strike   Lucky Strike - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:35 pm

Robin gave him directions to his condo. When they arrived, he smiled at John. "Even though you broke my nose, I did enjoy the show. And I'm glad you took me." He said, twirling a strand of his hair. "I can't wait to hangout with you again." Robin said.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Strike   Lucky Strike - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:59 am

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show. We try our best. And again, sorry about the nose," John said, smiling softly. "Just be careful and rest. And I hope we hang out again soon. Text me sometime, okay?" he added, squeezing Robin's hand softly. "Have a good night."
Back to top Go down
Robin Belic

Robin Belic

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Strike   Lucky Strike - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Robin smiled and leaned in, pecking his lips. "I will. Good night, darling." He stepped out of the car and walked inside of his home, a smile on his face. Over the next couple of days, he and John went out on dates, hung out together, and had a great time. He never told John his gender. He was much too scared. Robin was at a show with John, who wanted him to meet everyone. "You want me to meet the other wrestlers?" He asked, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Strike   Lucky Strike - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:33 pm

The next few days were great, and things were really heating up between Robin and John. John couldn't believe how lucky he was, to find such an amazing person to be with. It was great. So John wanted to introduce Robin to the other. "Yeah, I want you to meet them. They're like my family, and I really like you," he said, smiling. "Come on," he added, pulling him to catering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Strike   Lucky Strike - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucky Strike
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Clubs, Bars, and other Nightlife-
Jump to: