A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belle Moore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

Belle Moore Empty
PostSubject: Belle Moore   Belle Moore EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Your Character's Name:Belle Moore
As Played By:Mara

Pairings I Like: Belle/Wade,Belle/Brian,Belle/OC's
Topics I Like: Im up for anything
Smut?: Sure
Male-Pregnancy?:Ummm I guess
Biography:Belle is from a small town and originally moved from there to go to a school that her parents wouldn't even consider paying for. So she did the one thing she could do and still go to school worry free, she became a stripper. Well she graduated but decided since she made so much as a stripper that she mine as well keep doing it. Belle can be sweet if your on her good side but if your on her bad side she wont hesitate to kick some ass. She tries to give everyone a chance unless they give her a bad vibe right from the beginning, if that happens she wont give them the time of day. Belle is very strong willed and only listens to what a few people tell her.

Back to top Go down

Belle Moore
Page 1 of 1