A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hard To Get

Go down 
+3
Nolee Lacroix
Carter Lacroix
Randy Orton
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Hard To Get - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard To Get   Hard To Get - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:18 pm

"Oh so you guys have more paper work than cops?" Carter asked, raising an eyebrow. He had figured it was portrayed differently in the movies and such.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hard To Get   Hard To Get - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:12 pm

"We do," Randy replied, completely serious. "I spend a good portion of my week doing paperwork," he added. "It sucks. Very stressful. A lot of it would probably be gibberish to you and many other people."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hard To Get   Hard To Get - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:32 pm

"Oh you never know, I could probably understand a bit of it. I've helped take down other mobs before so I've seen the paperwork when I was helping look over the evidence," shrugged Carter.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hard To Get   Hard To Get - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:56 pm

"You haven't seen my paperwork. Not only is not understandable when it's in English, I don't even have it in English. It have it in Italian, German, French, Spanish, Grecian and Gaelic," Randy said. "I know many languages."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hard To Get   Hard To Get - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:00 pm

"That's...remarkable. I only know English. Never understood the phrasing in other languages. That's why my partner speaks a lot of different langauges," Carter nodded.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hard To Get   Hard To Get - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Randy chuckled. "In the business, ya gotta know a lot. People think anyone can do this, but it's one of the hardest businesses in the world. That's why so many people are killed. They failed," he said.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hard To Get   Hard To Get - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:16 pm

"Well the same thing happens with cops. One of two things happens when you fail. You...you either die or..." he looked at his lap, "or you become a dirty cop..."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hard To Get   Hard To Get - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Randy nodded. "Yeah. But here, you don't generally get a chance to live. If you fail, you die," he said, looking at Carter.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hard To Get   Hard To Get - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:57 pm

"I'm a failed cop," Carter softly said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard To Get   Hard To Get - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard To Get
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Homes-
Jump to: