A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawn Michaels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels   Shawn Michaels EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:07 am

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels
As Played By: (Neffie)

Pairings I Like: Well since this is Mafia verse I won't list any set pairings. Since Shawn's mainly a stripper I'll just say it depends on who tickles his fancy-which won't be very many considering he's probably seen it all. Plus he belongs to a cosca which means he's constantly being watched. Getting close to him depends on the leader of his cosca, his capoflamigia, Donna Nicki Minaj.

Topics I Like: Well since this is the mob were playing with, I'm sure there will be lots of sex, drugs, robbery, and of course killing.

Smut?: >> probably

Male-Pregnancy?: We'll see.

Biography:
Shawn Michaels grew up moving around all over Texas. Everywhere they moved was an attempt to get away from poverty and crime but it just seemed to follow them. At age ten his sister was kidnapped never to be seen or heard from again. At age 15, he lost both his parents who were killed in an armed robbery. At 17 he managed to graduate from high school in Dallas, but with very few interests or prospects he found himself in Houston drawn to the city in hopes of establishing a trade of some sort. He ended up meeting another blonde who he immediately struck up a friendship with due to their similar backgrounds. His new friend taught him how to work the bar and soon they were working together in one of Houston's most popular bars and one of the most dangerous.

One night while working, a group dressed in all black suits with colored ties make their way inside. Immediately most of the guests start clearing out the bar but only the clueless remained inside. Shawn was one of those clueless ones. He goes over to take their drink orders when a sword is stuck in back. "You're gorgeous. Let me see you dance." A woman with long, dark hair looks up from under her hat. Her intense stare and the way her crew all seemed to be glaring daggers at him makes him do as he's told. That is the night he met the woman who would change his life for ever.

Now as part of Nicki's family, his only job is to dance. Or that's the illusion. He dances, but as a stripper one has has the best eyes and ears around. He's not only a dancer but a spy often times leading the blind to a very nasty death. And if they won't take his bait, well, he often gets the order to do the dirty work himself.

Sometimes he thinks about trying to get out but then he remembers that he's treated pretty damn good. Morally he's against a lot of the things that go on, but this is all the family he has. Donna Nicki Minaj and her Barbz for life.
Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels
Page 1 of 1