A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Over Your Head

Go down 
+6
Harris Lacroix
Wade Barett
Nolee Lacroix
Shawn Michaels
Carter Lacroix
Nicki Minaj
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:01 am

For Nolee

Shawn Michaels swayed his hips, tight ass shining gloriously for all to see in his assless chaps. He had this fool hanging onto his every movement and with precision timing, he flashed him that signature sultry smile of his. The guy shifted on his stool, no doubt finally feeling the discomfort of a hard on that needed attending to. Shawn moved around the stage dropping down into a split before the gentleman. He was smoking a disgusting cigar- no doubt expensive as hell- but that didn't matter. Shawn licked his lips leaning forward enough to blow his breath over the end of the cigar, igniting the burn even more. The gentleman looked pleased, momentarily pausing his eye fuck long enough to remove the cigar and shove his tongue down Shawn's throat.

He allowed it, opening his throat for better access. The man, or rather his target for the evening, wrapped both arms around him dragging him off the stage and into his lap. There were people around, but they hardly mattered. The regulars already knew what would eventually go down, but they dare not say a word. The stranger broke the kiss, jerking Shawn's neck to the side while he explored the tender flesh of his neck licking and sucking while Shawn overplayed his part, groaning loudly as if he really desired this man. While the man was "turning him on", Shawn's eyes rounded on a table of newbies. He'd never seen any of them before but he knew they had to be newbies. For starters, one of them was a cop. The others he couldn't be sure of because if they were, they had the brains to hide their badges rather than keep it on their shirt.

A hard bite to his neck made him gasp then he could feel it; the man's erection pressed up against him. It was time to end this. He kissed the man's lips once more, rocking and whispering words in his ear. In a few minutes he would walk past that round table and go upstairs to change while this poor fool who probably owed somebody money would blindly follow, too distracted by his hard on and lust for his body to realize that he's making the last mistake he'll ever make in his entire life.

xoxoxo

Nicki Minaj was behind the VIP curtain but she always knew what going on. Her men were guarding the place like Fort Knox and by now, everyone knew what kind of place this was.

"Boss, there are cops in here."

Well...she thought they did. She waved one of her men off, two quick waves meaning to let it slide. She only killed when necessary and right now she was in no mood to rough it up with a couple of blues. She knew the world was full of bad people and crime. Hell she was the cause of most of it so she could relate to them needing a drink; to kick back, have a lap dance, get laid and take a load off. Still they would be watched and closely. She was too close to landing this alliance and no cop was going to have her and her boys thrown out of the city. Shawn would make sure of that if need be.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:09 am

There were few things in the world that Nolee Lacroix prided herself on. One of those things was the fact that she made an amazing cherry pie. The other was that she had finally acchieved her life long dream of becoming a member of NYPD Blue. Her brother had been the one to press her through it, make sure that she could do it. And she owed the world to him.

At the moment though, she was sharing drinks with some of the other rookies on the force, members of the class that she had graduated with. They had left their badges at home but as soon as she heard that the place she was going to was ran by the infamous Niki Minaj, she had decided that it was a great idea to bring the badge, just in case.

She had watched the "main event", a man by the name of Shawn Micheals, dancing on stage and watched his interaction with a man in the audience. Something didn't feel right. She followed the man, hiding her badge in her pocket, hoping that she didn't get herself in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Shawn was being watched and he knew this. Why? Because every dumb rookie cop in the history of this bar would come in, knowing or maybe not knowing what this place was all about then they would get it in their head to play hero. He could smell it. It was faint but he was certain it was a cheap brand of women's perfume. So it's a woman this time... Shawn slowed down a bit before he got to his room. The man was still following though he seemed to be torn between his lust and probably the feeling that something was wrong as well. On cue two men exited the room two doors from his own. They nodded cordially, each one secretly packing a Russian AN-94 tucked underneath their expensive suits. They were Nicki's men and any of Nicki's men were Shawn's bodyguards, but they knew he was on the job. So they passed him by and lingered near the stairs pulling out a few cigars. If anyone was watching him there wasn't a damn thing they could do right now without eating a couple of bullets.

By now the man had decided he would take his chance, shoving Shawn against the door pressing against him from behind. Shawn pretended to struggle a bit, giggling while the man groped him and rained kisses on his neck. He jiggled the key to his room finally getting it open. The man wasted no time pushing his way in and then the door closed, locking automatically behind them. This man would not be leaving tonight the same way he came. Like a piece of candy leading a baby Shawn crawled on the bed peeling off the rest of his clothes while the baby fumbled to get out of his slacks. Shawn lie there pretending to want by beckoning him to come. The man scrambled onto the bed covering his lithe body kissing him greedily all over. Shawn moaned loudly. Hell if he was being watched he might as well put on a show for the lady provided Nicki's men didn't kill her for being nosy.

Shawn made all kinds of sounds while the man worked, his hand reaching over on the nightstand grabbing the knife covered in venomous poison. He waited until the man was settling between his legs before he turned the tables, flipping them over so that he was on top. He seductively kissed the mans lips, grinding on him drawing all kinds of needful moans. He broke the kiss for air then with a small smile he kissed him once more only this time to muffle the screaming. One...two...three times he stabbed him.The poison would do most of the work. He kept kissing him, sucking every ounce of breath out of the man who was weakly pushing against him trying to break free but it was too late. The poison worked quickly effecting breathing, muscle function and then of course, the heart. The man's body began to convulse. He shuddered violently for several seconds and then he was still.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Nolee was sure that she could follow the man, until she saw the two giant men in suits block part of the way of the hallway. She had to figure out how she could get past them, she had to stop whatever that slightly attractive man was doing to his client. She didn't think he was a prostitute, oh no, there was something more sinister about him than that. She didn't know why but she swore that there was something she could do.

She looked at them, then looked behind her. It would be less life threatening to go back around and, at the moment, she wanted to go through those men. However, she knew that it would be better for her if she went the other way. She would just have to keep an eye on him from the safety of her cop car.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Shawn had blood on his hands literally and figuratively. But it was the job, something he neither loved nor hated. If that cop hadn't followed him those two men with the guns would have taken care of this and Shawn could have gotten in another dance before reporting to the boss. He sighed taking his knife and cleaning it. Nicki's dirty cops would be called later to come clean up the scene of the crime. For now though he needed a quick shower and civilian clothes for he rarely dressed the part of one of Nicki's Barbz.

He left the man's body and began peeling off pieces of clothing for his shower. He didn't stay in there too long. A nice, long shower would have been welcome after this day but reporting to the boss came before his own wants. He put on some jeans and a tank, covering up his nipple piercings and the small tatoo associating him with Nicki. He quietly slipped out of the room walking past the two burley men with ease. They wasted no time calling the right people and alerting the boss.

As Shawn made his way past the roundtable full of cops, he noticed that most of them were gone by now including the one who followed him. He wondered if she had gotten herself killed. Those guns had silencers on them so if so, not many would have heard it. What a waste he thought before disappearing behind the curtain to meet with the boss. He would give a report, get his next assignment then leave to go home to his real apartment.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Soon after sitting in her car, Nolee remembered why she had never been on a stakeout before. Sitting there, waiting for the man to come on back out was tiring and she did NOT like it one bit. But she quickly reminded herself that this was all for a good cause. That this was to help further not only her career but to help whoever the man who had followed the dancer, stripper she reminded herself, had been.

Yawning, she rubbed her tired eyes. Her friends had all sent her texts, saying they were going to one place or another. At least she would have something to do tonight, no matter how boring it was.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:47 pm

"I did what you asked of me," he said, greeting her with a kiss to each cheek. Very few members of their cosca were allowed to touch the capofamiglia or boss, but Shawn was one of the few. He had proven his merit time and time again and had somewhat been taken under the boss' wing so to speak. It always baffled him because he knew as a lowly stripper ranking up in this business was nearly impossible and after seeing some of the shit the others had to do, he wasn't exactly in a hurry to rank up.

He sat down next to the boss who waved the others off. With a smile she crawled into his lap placing chaste kisses on his face and neck before sighing. "Very good my little Barb. Did he make it easy for you?"

He was always tense when the boss acted like this, but she was still very young. He assumed that times alone with people she trusted allowed her to drop the bad girl image and be the little girl she missed out on being. She liked to call him her Barb, like a Barbie doll, but she was the one who was a doll only more beautiful and dangerous. He slipped his arms around her waist holding her loosely. "He was at my mercy in all of two seconds. I think it was the chaps."

"So the boys did the work for you."

"No. Once again I was followed by some nosy blond chick. A rookie cop I think so you know me. I put on quite the show behind closed doors, but when I was done, she was nowhere to be found."

Nicki frowned. "They didn't report any jobs to me and you know my rule. You kill I want immediate word from you." She pursed her lips. "She's probably around here somewhere gorgeous, but don't you worry about a thing. I have someone watching your apartment at all times and you'll be followed home." She pecked his lips then climbed out of his lap. "You don't have an assignment this week so enjoy it. Take a load off."

"Really? Like...no dancing this week at all?"

Nicki smiled showing off her perfect teeth. She opened her Louis Vutton purse and handed him a card. "Go to the spa. Go on a shopping spree- whatever you want. Anybody fuck with you then you know what to do." She waved him off and with slight bow, he exited the room pocketing his bonus.

The crew nodded opening the doors to let him out of the club. It was one of those cooler nights and he wished he would have brought a light jacket but he would deal. His apartment was roughly a block from here so he would live. He walked down the sidewalk, ignoring the pimps knowing his donna would not like it if he laid down with someone. She wanted him to stay clean and unattached. He had no problem with this considering his last boyfriend was a dick.

If anybody was watching or following him he was oblivious. If Nicki had his back then why worry about the cops? He folded his arms over his chest picking up the pace as he hurried home.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Nolee was glad when she saw the man exit the bar. She started her car, acting like she wasn't trying to follow him but at the same keeping an eye on him. She took a drink of her big gulp, hoping that he didn't notice how close she was to him. This had NOT been on the test while she was at the police academy. She put her sunglasses on, making her less more inconspicuous, or so she thought.

((Sorry it's so short I didn't know what to write))
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:14 pm

If this was the cop from earlier then she wasn't very smart. As if he wouldn't notice the sound of her engine starting up. He was sorely tempted to just stop and ask her if she was lost or something. He kept walking until he reached his apartment. Now what he did next was entirely up to her. She'd never get anywhere by following him around. He was too well protected but if she decided to question him- and on what grounds, he had no idea considering she had nothing on him- but nevertheless she might get a clue. He decided to take his time and fumble around for his keys. He knew he probably shouldn't have been baiting an officer, but she started it. What will you do Mr. Officer?

((It's okay. If you ever get stuck PM me but Its not too serious. Just type whatever and I'll follow.))
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Nolee parked the car, deciding to get out and walk over to Shawn. She prepared her badge to show to the man, if he asked for it. She walked up to him, smiling. "Mr. Micheals, I saw you're performance at the club tonight. May I ask what went down after? I'm Officer Nolee Lacroix with the New York Police Department."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Shawn smirked before he turned around standing face to face with the officer. "Well Miss Lacroix, I don't mean to come off as a jerk but I'm pretty sure that I don't have to tell you anything about what I do outside of work, especially since I haven't done anything. If you run a background check on me, I'm clean. I just don't have the most glamorous of jobs. All strippers are not bad people."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:10 am

"Mr. Micheals, I know exactly who you work for," Nolee said, her voice not wavering. She knew she couldn't be timid around a man like him. After all, no man had ever scared her to begin with and she wouldn't let him do it either. "and I know what men who work for people as...influental as your boss often get themselves into bigger troubles."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:17 am

Shawn smirked. "Again, if you run a background check on me you'll see that I'm clean. Period. So despite what you think you may know about me, unless you can prove it then you and I have nothing to chat about. I dance. I serve drinks to one of the world's most notorious criminals, who by the way, you can't arrest either because you can't prove anything, and that's it. Anything else you think I may do is all in your little blonde head."

Shawn turned the key to his door nudging it open slightly. "You know Miss Lacroix, if you wish to survive in this city then I suggest you find some other notorious criminal to investigate. I've seen rookie cops like you attempt to bring down women and men like Nicki and all have failed. You're a rookie who's in over her head and you don't even realize it. For example..." Shawn turned around nodding to the car across the street from Nolee's. "That car has Nicki's men in it waiting to put about 8 thick ones inside your back should you do something stupid. Nicki owns this city and half the cops in the PD so even if you did have something on me, you couldn't do a damn thing. How can you when half your department is filled with dirty cops?"

Shawn turned away from her stepping inside his apartment. "Go home Miss Lacroix. You're either in the wrong line of work or in the wrong city for work. I didn't have to tell you any of this but I did. So take note and get the hell out of here. I'd hate to see another rookie go to waste."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:27 am

Nolee listened to the mans words, feeling foolish. She knew that a part of the police department was corrupt but she didn't think it was anyone she knew. After all, the brother that she had became a cop because he had known that she could help the world.

When he pointed out the car with the two men who were willing to pump her full of lead, she shivered. If it wasn't for his warning, she'd be dead right now. Biting her lip, she looked at him. "Thank you...I know you didn't have to do that...I guess I'm a big city cop with dreams of making this world a better place. I'm...I'm sorry to have ruined your night."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:22 am

Shawn paused before closing the door on her. "No, you didn't ruin my night. Seeing you pumped full of lead would have done it though. Good night Miss Lacroix."

Shawn closed the door bolting it locked with a tired sigh. The day had been far too long for him and super intense. He did two jobs in one day- neither of them going as planned. Usually when things went according to plan, all he would have to do is lead then blind. He'd drop them off at his room then pretend to go grab a bottle of lube or something. Nicki's guys would wait for him to leave then they would do the job. But twice today he had to do it for them and as always, it turned his stomach. He hated killing. He'd been apart of Nicki's men for a long time but killing someone- whether they deserved it or not- was something he never got used to and if there was such thing as a heaven or hell, he'd condemned his soul a long time ago.

Shawn dragged himself to his bedroom kicking off his shoes and climbing into bed. He sent Nicki's underboss Santana a quick text letting her know he was safe inside and managed to get the cop off of his back without any bloodshed. In the past, cops usually rushed him cuffing him then attempting to drag him to the department for interrogation but they usually never made it to the car before snipers were taking their head's off. The Lacroix chick would have been just another waste and he didn't want that.

Unlike most of his fellow cosca members he was always trying to save innocent lives if he could. There were still a few decent people in the world. Through his line of work he actually met a few decent humans. This Lacroix woman was a rookie cop which meant she probably grew up with dreams of helping others or bettering the world- some shit like that. He couldn't knock someone for following their dreams. He used to dream of running a daycare. He loved kids. He could remember when he was a teen before his parents got popped how all the neighborhood kids used to run to his home when their parents were fighting or for various reasons. He would always comfort them; tell them it would be alright even if he knew deep down that it probably wasn't. It was too late to live his dreams, but not Nolee and with that in mind he soon fell asleep with plans to hit the mall later.
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:16 pm

When she arrived back at her apartment that she shared with her brother, the first thing Nolee noticed was that he wasn't there. He had been coming home less and less recently and she had started to worry. But she convinced herself that he was just getting more and more hours due to the fact that he was a cop. Then he had started providing them both with more extravagant things. It didn't take her long at all to figure out that he was being paid off.

She sighed, collapsing onto the couch with a beer and turning on a re run of Criminal Minds. She laughed about how they made it all look easy. They made it look as if there was nothing to worry about. It was a lie. It wasn't as easy as any of the cop/detective shows made it out to be. She laid there thinking about how the man, Mr. Micheals, had helped spare her life. Maybe all mob bosses were bad. She yawned, grabbing the blanket on the back of the couch and covering up.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Shawn spent the rest of the week doing absolutely nothing work related. He avoided walking the streets of New York even though he had men watching him. Instead he did exactly what the boss said he could do. His first day off consisted of him spending all day at the spa. The next few days he spent in a local gym. A couple of people recognized him from work, but they dare not approach him. A few of them had a feeling he belonged to Nicki and for fear of disappearing without a trace, they only went so far as to wave. Sometimes Shawn enjoyed this, but other times it annoyed him. His job didn't call for him to have sex with any of those men, but often times he wished he could converse with a nice guy without the impending doom in the back of his mind reminding him that he has to make them disappear forever.

On his last day off, he went to the mall and stocked up on new clothes, bought a few novels from the bookstore then stopped by the homeless shelter on the way back to his apartment. There were a lot of kids there and Shawn loved kids. He dropped off some new socks, tees, and flip flops for the kids as well as some dry goods for food. The owners of the shelter thanked him for his efforts. They knew who he was and what he did for a living, but the owner of the shelter was a priest and kept reminding him that he would judge him based on his heart and not his actions. Shawn said goodbye to all the kids and the priest before heading home. Sure enough he had a message on his cell phone from Nicki.

"Club tomorrow. Meeting someone new."

He closed his phone, stripped out of his clothes then went to bed. Sleep came quickly for tomorrow was another work day.
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:06 pm

Carter loved the life he was living with the new group in his life, Nicki Minaj and her Barbz. He had always wanted to be a cop but surely the life of New York City got to him and he had found himself aligned with mobsters and the like. It didn't bother him though. It helped to pay for the apartment that he shared with his sister and it allowed him to buy her everything she ever wanted. And tonight he was going to meet his new boss and her closest allies. He felt like at any time, he could double cross them and they would never know it.

Taking a sip from his drink, he propped his feet up on the VIP section of the club. This was where he was suppose to be meeting his boss and this is where he was ready to do so.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Shawn took his time making sure he looked to die for. He let his long hair hang freely over his bare shoulders. He wouldn't need a shirt tonight for after the meeting he probably had customers to please on stage. He slipped on the tightest jeans he could stand before he made his way out of the dressing room. When he reached the bottom of the stairs he was immediately greeted by Santana, the underboss.

"Shawn, there's the guy we want you to meet. He's a loanshark and the guy who's responsible for the guys you've taken care of recently. The boss is thinking about keeping him permanently. He was hired as a temporary associate, but he might be ours full time. The boss wants you two to meet in case he has personal jobs for you to do. If you two can get along and work well together, he might get promoted."

Shawn nodded and followed Santana over to the VIP area. The two burley bodyguards pulled back the curtain for Shawn and the other boss to step inside. "Carter. My name is Santana. I'm the under boss. I'm the highest ranking officer here. If something happens to Nicki then I'll take over, but I doubt I have to worry about that." She snapped her fingers motioning for Shawn to come closer. He took a seat across from Carter. "I'll have someone bring you drinks. Carter this is Nicki's favorite Barb, a sultry dancer/assassin. If he decides he doesn't like you, Nicki will cut you. Will see you both later."

Shawn watched Santana leave before he stuck out his hand. "Hey. I'm Shawn."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:07 am

Carter looked the man over, licking his lips. There was definitly something that he could take a liking to. He smirked and instead of shaking Shawn's hand he kissed it. "My names Carter Lacroix. It's an honor to meet you Shawn." He watched as Santana left and moved a bit closer to Shawn. "Perhaps the first thing we could talk about is when you could come with me on a date."

Carter was not a shy man, especially when it came to letting people know how he felt. He knew that there was no way a man like Shawn would turn him down. No one ever turned him down.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:32 am

Carter was almost too smooth for Shawn. He had absolutely no idea how to respond in the beginning. He wasn't expecting Carter to be so...well like this. Every now and then Nicki would set him up to meet clients only the meetings went by with very little flirting and much more talk of what each party could do for the other. Talks of trust. Talks of limitations. That kind of thing but a date? Heavy flirting? Not so much.

Shawn chuckled softly. "I would say that I'm flattered Carter but at the moment I can't be sure if this is all an act. I know I'm pretty and I'll admit, you're good looking but in case you missed the memo I'm Nicki's favorite Barb. I'm not allowed to date."

Shawn straightened in his chair, ignoring how dangerously close Carter was to him. Their drinks were brought out shortly later then once again they were left alone. "I think you're supposed to be convincing me why I should help you get promoted among giving me jobs to do. I have a show to do in an hour so you better make good use of our time together. My public doesn't like to be kept waiting."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 am

Carter rolled his eyes and took a drink of his beer, "Right, right. Well, I can give you immunity. When I'm not doing this, I'm helping Nicki by putting my work into keeping her and the people she works for out of jail." He put a hand on Shawn's knee, smirking a bit, "That includes you. If you don't put in a good word for me, I can have you arrested. And I have proof that what you do is illegal."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:55 am

Shawn shook his head. "Naa see that's where you're wrong. You may be working for Nicki but if I have you killed now then you won't live long enough to put me in jail Mr. Carter. No matter what you say or do, I will always out rank you. You put me in jail and while I'll be stuck, someone will make you pay for it. I promise."

Shawn took a sip of his drink. "I do my job well Carter. Question is, are you worth the risk of this cosca? If you're willing to throw me under the bus, then why the hell should Nicki trust you? You're not getting that promotion yet big boy until you prove yourself. You'd just throw her under the bus too."

Shawn nicely moved Carter's hand off of his knee. "Oh and while I may be a stripper, I'm not a whore. I just look like one."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:01 am

Carter nearly snarled as his hand was moved off of Shawn's lap. He put it in his pocket, removing a list of names and times. "See this? This is a list of where EVERY police man and woman will be for the next few days. I'm willing to tell you where the cops are so you can stop them. Doesn't that sound like something a man who wants to be accepted into this cosca would do?" the foreign word sounded strange in the slight drawl of a southern accent he had.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:14 am

Shawn shrugged. "Looks to me like all you're risking is a little jail time and getting fired. No one's going to kill your for that. Naa. When I say risk, I mean life or death type stuff."

Shawn got up from his chair and hopped up on the table sitting across from Carter, legs swinging back and forth. "Tell me something Carter. Would you kill one of your own men to get into this family?" He leaned over the table, lips inches from Carter's as he purred. "Could you Mr.Lacroix, murder a cop in cold blood? Could you do it?" Shawn's playful blue eyes sparkled with an intensity as he laid down the charm, but it wasn't all a game. He was serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Over Your Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head Empty

Back to top Go down

In Over Your Head
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Strip Clubs-
Jump to: