This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In Over Your Head

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:15 am

Nolee looked up seeing Shawn and a blonde that she recognized from the club. She removed her gun, making sure the safety was on before sliding it to them. "Make it quick. I don't wanna be here no more. I don't want anything anymore. I just want to die."

She meant it to. Without her brother, she was nothing. She wasn't even brave enough to pull the trigger herself, though she had definitly thought about it. But she knew why Shawn was here. She was a loose end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:30 am

Chris picked up the gun, sticking it in the inside coat pocket of his suit jacket. "You obviously don't know Shawn very well. He's not going to kill you. His methods are...well he'd prefer a poison knife to the chest."

Shawn scowled. "Chris, stop making jokes. She's right ya know. I was told to end her misery." Shawn ran a hand through his hair, which was still wet and clinging to him along with his wet clothes. "I need to get back and get into dry clothes since obviously I won't get fucked into oblivion tonight."

He started walking off leaving them behind. Chris just sighed shaking his hand. He offered a hand to Nolee to help her up. "You should come back and wait for him to cool off. He's just as upset as you are and he doesn't know how to cope with his feelings." He looked towards the streets where Randy's prostitutes were lining up. "This isn't the place for a girl like you so come on. Let's get the hell out of here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:34 am

Nolee took Chris' hand, not because she wanted to but because her mind told her that it was the right thing to do. She sighed, "I don't care anymore. Let him kill me. Just get it over quick."

She thought she recognized the man for a split second. There was a cop who had helped teach one of the courses she was in at the academy. A Jericho or something. She couldn't remember what his name was. "And how do you know what kinda girl I am?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:48 am

Chris shrugged it off, not being one to dish too much so soon. "Because I'm a genius," he smirked. He let go her hand in order to reach in his pocket and grab hold of the gun. These streets were dangerous and while it was part of his job to protect Shawn, Nicki didn't think too much of him just yet, but as an ex cop, it always took you a while to move up in rank.

He casually placed a hand on Nolee's back leading her through the crowds of thugs and pimps until they were back inside the club. Shawn was no where to be found which meant he was still in his shower. Chris led her to the usual table where they sat waiting on Shawn. "I'm sorry for your loss," he said quietly. He knew words hardly meant anything, but it felt like the right thing to say. As an ex cop he remembered what it was like calling up someone telling them that their teenage son was killed in a gang fight or something just as traumatic. He also knew her pain first hand having lost a brother. He could relate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:53 am

Nolee couldn't help but semi-smile at the comment about him being a genius and when he put a hand on her back, she could almost feel the caring nature to him. He was just trying to protect her after all. She noticed Jake had left, probably gone home because he was upset with her, as they sat at her regular table. "I don't need sympathy from a gangster," she said lowly, though all she wanted to do was accept his apology. Something just compelled her to do otherwise, be it her anger at the situation or something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:09 am

Chris nodded his head in understanding. How dare he, an ex PD and private detective turned mafia kickstand, offer an apology. He was part of the problem- not the solution. If he were truly sorry then he would not be sitting here and would instead, be pouring over paper work and files for hours on in trying to lock up some of these criminals, but it was too late for that.

He turned his attention to the stage where other dancers were performing. None were as interesting as Shawn but it helped kill the tension. He truly was sorry and what Nolee ddn't know was that he was exactly like Shawn. He sympathized with the so-called enemy often and only killed when necessary. If he could help it, he would never kill because that was drilled into him as a kid and at the academy.

He perked up a little when he finally spotted Shawn who looked just as ill as before. His mood swings were legend. He joined them at the table with a bottle of Ciroc and a tray of glasses with ice. He poured himself a drink leaving it open for others should they want one. "Yes, yes I'm still pissed, no I don't want to fucking kill you and yes, I still need to get laid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:18 am

Nolee poured herself a glass. She didn't mean to sound like such a cold person tonight but she had every right to be. She was starting over from square one with nothing. She looked at Shawn, tearing up. "Wh...what were his final moments like?" she hoped they were heroic and if not, she at least hoped that Shawn would create a believable lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:41 am

Shawn almost choked on his drink. Again with the questions he didn't know how to answer. He looked over at Chris who knew about him and Carter. Thing is, would it be right to reveal something so personal with Nolee? He was sure she wouldn't get mad- or no. Actually he couldn't be sure. For all he knew she'd blame him for causing his demise but that wasn't the case. Carter just knew he would die and Shawn only gave him what he asked for; what he wanted and enjoyed every second of it. He couldn't answer. He just...

Chris touched Nolee's hand. "Hey. He spent the night with Shawn. Shawn's not a bad guy despite the front he's putting on. I'm sure they shared a few drinks while pondering how to keep you safe." Chris looked down. "If you meant...his death then...I don't..really know what--"

"It was quick," Shawn said softly. "But everything...it was how he wanted it." Was all he could manage without bursting into tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:46 am

Nolee sat there silent for a minute. Carter and Shawn had made love? She remembered how interested in him Carter was when they went out to this place. It was only a matter of time before Carter had gotten him, last wish or not. She took a shaky breath and nodded. "So what now? Do I have to run the rest of my life? Do I have to become someone else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:02 am

Chris sighed. "You're both in a difficult situation. Shawn could easily kill you and be done with it. He'd get off smelling like roses and you'll join your brother upstairs, but Shawn got too involved. If he never would have taken Carter home or learned of your kinship, he'd have killed you in that alley because it's all he knows."

Chris looked towards the VIP area. Santana was here and Nicki probably was too. They were patient women so Shawn had plenty of time to get the job done so long as he didn't try and run. "You have options Nolee. They killed Carter but it wasn't enough. They want you either dead or working for them and when you're in, you're stuck. There's no getting out Nolee so yeah. Guess you can say your life belongs to them now, but maybe all's not lost. There still might be a way to get you off the hook."

Shawn looked over at Chris frowning. What did he know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:06 am

"If there's a way to get me off the hook," Nolee started after taking another drink, "let me hear it now. And if not...I guess I can work for them. But I'm not a killer and I don't know anything about this kind of life."

She looked over at Shawn. He was frowning. That was NOT a good sign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:46 pm

"As an former PI and ex-cop, I know a lot about the on goings of various gangs and mafia groups. Nicki Minaj can be ruthless, but she prefers to do business with very little bloodshed if possible. She already has most of her home country under her command so she came here to America in hopes of strengthening ties."

Chris leaned in a little closer, lowering his voice. He looked around to make sure none of Nicki's men were lingering. "Listen, the thing they don't teach you at the academy is how the government really makes people disappear. You might be a blonde but I know you're not stupid. Who do you think makes people disappear when the government needs a hit done? It's not always the CIA Nolee. It's guys like me, Shawn and anybody else working for the goddamned mafia. It's been this way since before the 20s. Your brother knew this. He tried to outsmart the system but failed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Nolee took in what she was being told. Firs off all she noted that he was an ex cop and that it probably was the man who taught one of her classes the first year in the acadamy. And then she noted the part about hits. She had heard rumors like the mafia and the government had worked together to kill JFK. She had also heard rumors of Big Foot. Point in case, she knew that rumors were often wrong. She didn't expect this to be one of the right ones.

"So your saying I become a hit girl or somethign?" Nolee frowned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:07 pm

"Well..." Chris began, but Shawn cut him off.

"Santana wants you to choose. Either death or working for them. I can tell you now your only choices are prostitution or hit woman. If you're a hit woman that means you have to take your clothes off. You're beautiful and Santana will figure she can get the most out of you by either auctioning you off to the highest bidder or making you do what I do."

Chris frowned. "Hold on Shawn. Highest bidder?"

"Carter told me Nolee before we..." He looked away. "You're a virgin," he said quietly, "and if Santana finds out, it's the black market for you."

"Wow," Chris said, whistling low. "I- well no wonder Carter was-wait. You're a virgin?!" he hissed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Nolee nodded, not seeing a problem with it. "I just haven't found the right guy. I like to put work before other people. It's whats going to get me ahead in life, not dating random men." if it was up to dating or being in a betrothal, Nolee would have picked being in a betrothal. She hated trying to impress people when on dates. And sometimes as a cop she could sense when someone was lying to her.

"Why? Is that a problem?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Chris shook his head. "Nothing. It's just rare to find a grown woman who isn't soiled in this day and age. I'm not judging you. Most men and women who are looking to settle down would think you're a gift from God."

"And so are rich men who love to spend money on young virgins from around the world," Shawn added. "Look, we need to talk to Santana either tonight or tomorrow. The longer we wait, the harder it'll be for you."

"Shawn's right, but if we can talk Santana into letting you strip and be a hit woman, they might agree to put you on a tough case. I know you're a rookie, but between you, me and Shawn we might be able to take down another boss or get aligned with another- something! We have to do something big Nolee or you'll be stuck here forever in this shitty life. I don't mind it so much and neither does Shawn, but we've both been doing it for a long time. You just don't strike me as the heartless bastard type."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Nolee sighed, "I'm not heartless and that's my problem. If I was heartless, or stupid, I wouldn't be in this mess. Carter wouldn't be dead." She looked at Shawn. "I'll go with you two to talk to Santana. I don't mind doing...doing what I need to do to survive..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:42 pm

"Good girl," Chris said. "Excuse me while I go let her know what you've decided." Chris left the table leaving Shawn and Nolee alone with their thoughts about everything. Shawn was pretty sure that deep down Nolee probably hated him, but he wished he could replay a tape of his last conversations with Carter. She would be able to see that everything Carter did was to protect her and how he made Shawn promise to look after her. After being with Carter intimitely how could he not try his best?

Chris returned moments later. "Come on guys. Let's get this over with."

Shawn got up and led the way while Chris put an encouraging hand on Nolee's back. It would be alright. It had to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:39 pm

Nolee wasn't sure how to think about anyone and anything at this point in time. She had grown up thinking that her brother was one of the most straight laced men in the world but all he had turned out to be was a crooked cop. How was she supposed to face the rest of the world when she couldn't even face the reality of her life.

Sighing she nodded at Chris. This time, the hand on her back did make her feel a little better admist the growing feeling of doom that was rising in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:21 am

Santana's eyes lit up when Shawn walked through the curtain. She couldn't help but to smile that devistatingly sultry smile of hers as they lined up before her. Nicki didn't bother to look up as she was busy looking through a very important file. "My favorite Barb, Chris and...someone new. Lacroix isn't it?" She smirked. "I read your file mamacita and your family history is...something entertaining." She lened over and whispered something to Nicki who nodded.

Chris cleared his throat. "Santana, she wants to work for us to clear her debt."

"Does she now?" Santana asked, eyes studying Nolee as if taking in every detail of her small frame.

"Yes, but we wanna up the ante a bit. She can't survive in this business and we want her out in exachange for a tough assignment. If we bring you someone good, she goes free," Chris said, speaking up trying to sound brave but secretly crapping his pants on the inside.

"Shawn, was this your idea too?" Santana asked.

He looked at Chris wanting to desperately say he had nothing to do with this, but Carter was on his mind. He could see those tears raining down his cheeks as they made love. "Yeah I...I agree with Chris. She's not cut out for this. Nicki please," he pleaded. "I'll do anything. Just don't make me kill her."

Santana laughed, a cold heartless laugh before she clapped her hands. "Very well. Nolee. What is it can you do? You don't look like very much at all to be honest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:36 am

As a child Nolee had never been scared. She loved spiders and snakes, bugs nor clowns gave her the shivers. Hell, she was watching scary movies with her brother as a small child. But right here, right now, Nolee was terrified. It wasn't that she could see how devestatinly evil Nicki's intentions were but she could feel them. There was something that was making her heart pound and sending shivers down her spine.

"I...I can't do much. I've been trained to be a police officer all my life," she looked at her feet, not wanting to look into those souless orbs that were currently boring a hole through her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:51 am

Santana pursed her lips still studying Nolee's small frame. She didn't look like she had much going for her except good looks, which wasn't much unless you were working the streets. "Very well then. I'll make you a prostitute."

"NO!" Both Chris and Shawn shouted at the same time which got Nicki's attention.

"And...why not?" Nicki asked, eyebrows raised slightly. "Shawn you've never been this outspoken. Was Carter that good in bed?" she mocked.

Shawn looked down, feeling the size of an ant. How dare she mock Carter, but what could he do about it?

"No, Nicki it's not that," Chris said, defending them both. "We just figured we'd use her to help track down someone like...er..like- like Wade, Hunter or um..ya know, a big timer. You know they work the clubs and Shawn could use the help right Nolee?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:54 am

Nolee felt angers rise when Nicki mocked her brother but kept it down for her own sake. She didn't want to end up like he did and she knew that if she did the wrong thing, she'd suffer the same fate. She just kept staring at the floor. When she heard Chris ask her the question though, she nodded, "Oh, uh, yeah. Yeah I guess I can do that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:29 am

Nicki's face was indifferent. She neither seemed convinced nor unhappy- anything. She was hard to read which was why many people had a hard time outsmarting her. She looked between the two men, a hand coming up to massage her chin. "She's prostitute material though. Brothel actually. She'd make a killing as some kind of chick on a bunny ranch."

Shawn was not saying a word. If she ended up on the street then he'd sell his body if he had to in order to keep her safe. Or pay the men off.

Chris also wasn't saying another word. They would just have to figure something out because he knew that if they spoke out of turn to Nicki again, she'd whip them good.

"Actually Nicki, make her a stripper," Santana suggested. "HarĂ­a un a jefe muy bueno de desmoldador."

Nicki looked over at her right and woman, brows raised curiously, but if she knew Santana there was an evil intention behind her suggestion and flattery. "Very well then. You start tomorrow night. Shawn will help you a little but you two will not be allowed the same stage. Dismissed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:37 am

Nolee felt her heart break inside. She was a stripper. Not something dignified like a hitman or even a drug runner. She would be forced to take off her clothes, to dance for the enjoyment of men. She thanked God that she wasn't a prostitute though, that would have been even more horrid. She left with Shawn and Chris, trying not to let the tears leak past her well built defenses.

When they were out of there, she turned to Shawn, "I...I don't know how to...I don't have rythm and I'm not brave..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   

Back to top Go down

In Over Your Head
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next