This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In Over Your Head

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Nolee frowned, "Carter always talked about what a piece of scum our dad was. He said that no man should walk out on a three year old and a baby. He...I'm sure that if he was still alive and he saw our father here, he'd kill the man. Then again, if my father hadn't of gotten involved then none of this would have happened."

Harris sighed, reaching for the locks on his wheelchair so that he could wheel himself into the other room. He had a hard time getting them down but managed to do it and started to wheel himself into the hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Chris nodded politely to Harris as he wheeled himself out. "You look better than you did old man," he teased. Chris looked over at Nolee wondering if she was going to say anything to her father. "Er well...I won't go in with you. You can talk to Shawn alone. I need to sign his release papers."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Nolee saw Harris but didn't want to say anything. Instead, she listened to Chris' words and entered the room. "Hey Shawn. I heard that your...uh...your gonna have a baby?"

Harris sighed and shook his head, "She doesn't want to talk to me. What...whats she like?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Shawn looked up smiling and letting out a relived sigh. "Noles! Hey girl and..." He looked down, flushing a little. "I guess I am. Suppose that explains the vomiting and the glowing. I just hope Tana thinks I'm paying for a whole lot of sex or else I'm in big trouble. Did you...see your dad?"

---

Chris walked down th hall with Harris thinking of Nolee. "Well she used to be really, really naive and in some ways she still is. Her kind nature often doesn't allow her to see the evils of this world. She just wants to help and make everyone happy or proud. She's a great woman."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Nolee looked away, "Please don't tell me your gonna pull a Chris and tell me that I need to be more involved with him. I don't want to be around that man..."

Harris smiled, "She's got her mothers nature then. Diana was a lot like that, except not so much naive..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Shawn smiled big. "Naa I won't tell you what to do. Your father's probably going to hang around the city for a while though. His knees are shot to pieces quite literally. I'm unsure how long it'll take for them to heal either but the doctors want him to take it easy. We did encourage him to seek you out since he's nothing better to do. I doubt he can do many jobs from a wheelchair."

---

Chris laughed. "Well I think she's getting better. Having to work for the scum of the earth will open your eyes quickly. She's pure too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Nolee sighed and sat down in one of the chairs, "Shawn...I don't want to get to know him. He's not a father. I don't know a single thing about him Shawn. Hell, how do I even know he's my father?"

Harris smiled at Chris, "She's got her v-card?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:06 pm

"Well..." he laughed. "He's got the looks and charm of a Lacroix. He also has your brother's eyes and that's what made me look upon him twice." Shawn looked down fidgeting. "He's not the best man Nolee, but...I don't know. Both my parents are dead. I guess...if it were me, I'd like to know a few things. For instance I'd be curious to know as to why he married my mother to begin with if he knew he couldn't do the job."

---

Chris smiled. "Despite working in a sleazy club she does still have her card. She's a good girl which is why you make me mad every time I think of what you did to my friend. You...forced yourself on him Harris. That's..painful and while I know you don't give a damn about Nolee, think about it. What if someone did her that way?" Chris shook his head. "I don't know what Shawn said to you but by God if you're only going to break his heart then leave. Leave town as soon as you get better before he falls in love with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Nolee frowned, she knew that she had wondered these same things. That she had often laid in bed at night to think about the family. She sighed, running a hand through her hair, "I'm...I know he's got Carter's eyes..."

Harris sighed, "I don't want to hurt him. But that kid...if I raise it...it's gonna turn into me...to be an assassin..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:05 am

Shawn smiled a little. "Yeah he does. Gorgeous eyes. Hey... Do what you want Nolee. I could never understand because I wasn't there. The pain you have in your heart--I can't fathom it. But if he reaches out to you...maybe ya oughta hear his side of the story and decide whether or not its all bullshit. At least you'll have some kind of closure."

--

"Then don't hurt him. Don't allow him to fall in love with you. Just...do what you always do Harris and run. Shawn's not going to let that child become an assassin unless he has no choice." Chris had absolutely no faith in Harris whatsoever and he would rather the oaf leave soon rather than take his friend's heart with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Nolee nodded, tearing up. "This is all my fault. You shoulda just let Santana kill me Shawn. I've got nothing going for me anyways. Hell I have to help Santana kill-" she cut herself off. Would Shawn think less of her if she knew what she had to help Santana with?

Harris frowned, "Listen to me son, I want to help Shawn. I just don't want to end up on the wrong side of life again. I knew I wanted to be a dad but I got scared. I'm a cold blooded killer. How am I supposed to raise a family?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Shawn raised his brows. Santana needed actual help killing someone. Yeah...right. He didn't buy it but he wasn't going to say that outloud. Maybe Santana had another agenda. At least he was fairly certain she wouldn't kill Nolee if only because she would have done it by now. "You're helping Tana kill somebody?"

---

Chris did not have all the answers Harris needed. He didn't have any kids of his own and up until now, the thought never crossed his mind about starting a family. Right now though he did feel a sense of responsibility to help Shawn get out of this and help him in any way that he could. "Wanting to help is one thing Harris. Actually helping is another. I get that you're a killer but so is Shawn. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to raise this baby as a mob man but he's going to do whatever it takes to make life pleasant for this child. Right now though, I still have to figure out how to hide this pregnancy. Santana will flip shit if she finds out."

Chris shook his head. "I'll respect you Harris if you do what you can and it's from the heart, but God don't hurt my friend. Do not rip his heart out like you did Diana's. That's all I'm asking."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Nolee bit her lower lip, "She...she asked for my help in killing Hunter. She said that if I acted like her lover, we could lure Hunter out of hiding and kill him." she ran a hand through her hair. "I think it's supposed to happen soon. We'll know if I go home and she's there waiting for me, won't we?"

Harris teared up at the mention of his wife. He hung his head, looking again like he was simply a feeble old man. "I...I'll do whatever it takes to make Shawn happy Chris. I caused this pain. And god dammit if that kid is mine then I need to be there for it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:08 am

"Killing Hunter?" he asked again, making sure that he'd heard correctly. "She's never going to kill him. He's her right hand guy. He does most of her jobs!" Shawn frowned, leaning back onto his pillow. Nothing made sense anymore but he guessed if Santana was the one planting seeds then it was best Nolee go along with it. Santana was a ruthless woman, but Hunter was equally ruthless. Whatever the outcome, he was certain at least, Nolee would be left alive.

"Well Noles, if she's there then just...do as you're told. Always do as you're told."

---

"You say that now Harris but its hard to trust a guy like you but whatever," Chris said with a shrug. "If Shawn decides to warm up to you even more then so be it, but I don't support the two of you. Your track record says you're going to just up and leave him for some hooker someday." Chris left Harris' side, disgusted and ready to go. He signed the release papers for both Harris and Shawn and waited outside for them to come out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:17 am

Nolee nodded, tearing up a bit. "Shawn...I'm just a pawn anymore. There's no way that I'm ever going to be free again." She sat down, wiping her eyes. "I feel so god damn useless!"

Harris hung his head, wheeling himself out of the hospital. He waited on the curb for Shawn and for Chris to bring the car around. Chris was right, partially. But he wanted to change. His son had died before him, something that wasn't supposed to happen. He was going to make sure that Nolee didn't get the same treatment and that she never had to worry ever again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:58 pm

A nurse suddenly came into the room handing Shawn some sweats and a tee. He quickly peeled off the hospital gown not really caring who saw him in his underwear considering his current occupation. "Nolee, I wish I could give you some kind of comfort. I'm stuck here with my family much like Chris and at the present time, you. Difference is, up until I found out about this baby I had no desire to leave my family. They're all I have ya know? But I really don't think Tana wants to kill you. If anything she's probably using you for something or another, but what I can't even begin to understand what."

Shawn finished dressing, picked up his meds and promised the nurse he would be back so she could monitor his health. She seemed very interested in him and his well being and he assumed it was due to his sex. He led Nolee out of the hospital where Harris stood out front waiting for Chris to bring the car around. "Nolee, I'll see you at the club later alright? And if I don't then I guess that means you'll be busy." He gave her a hug, well aware that Harris was sitting nearby, head held down. "Be careful."

Shawn waited until Nolee was heading to her car before hugging Harris from behind. "Cheer up young man. It could be worse. You could be staying alone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Harris laughed. It had been a long time since he had been called young and an even longer time since somebody had actually cared about him. He smiled, resting back against Shawn. "Yeh know...we're eventually gonna have to name the baby and what not. Now, I want yeh to have that joy. Last time I named a kid they ended up being a dirty cop..." Harris chuckled without thinking what Shawn would think at the statement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Shawn could not help but laugh. He was tired of the stress and after spending the night in a hospital, he felt some what refreshed. He wondered if maybe they had given him something to help him sleep. He wasn't complaining. A good night's sleep was hard to come by these days with all the nightmares he had about Carter and being raped. "Name the baby huh? Oh I'll come up with something in due time. For now we do know one thing- it's a Lacroix through and through."

Chris finally pulled up at the sidewalk getting out to help Harris get in. "Yeah you know Shawn, you could help a guy out here."

Shawn smirked, crossing his arms. "Pregnant people don't lift things. That's what that little old nurse told me and besides, Harris can stand. He just can't walk without excruciating pain." Shawn smiled helping Chris stand Harris up helping him into the SUV. He climbed in the back after him. "Take us to my apartment Chris. I'm not going to drop Harris off at his place. Not that Hunter would, but ya never know. He could be mad enough to send Dave to finish the job."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Harris felt his muscles tense at the mention of Dave's name. He had never been afraid of anyone in his entire life, and he had met some pretty tough people. But for some reason, the mention of Dave's name sent a wave of panic over his soul. He wondered if this was the pain he had caused others. If it was, he felt even lower now. No man or woman deserves this much fear.

"Sh...Shawn yeh don't have to...I probably deserve..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Shawn rubbed his shoulders as Chris drove. "Hey, listen to me. Yeah I...you probably deserved a little bit of what happened but even so I'm not one to wish that kind of luck on someone. My mother always said the best way to cure somebody is to kill 'em with kindness. I guess that's partly what I'm doing but there is a part of me Harris that's really trying to put the past behind me. I can't...just sit back and watch you die. They took Carter from me but I won't let them take you away without a fight. I...don't give a damn how you feel about me. I'd rather you live than die before your time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:17 pm

"I probably only have a few good years on me left anyways. My deeds are bound t' catch up with me, like they have here." Harris mumbled as he looked out the window. He didn't understand how Shawn could forgive him. There was something almost to kind about the man. He sighed, running a hand over his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Chris stopped by the store first and grabbed them all some Chinese food before dropping them off at Shawn's. He helped Harris out of the car and into his chair watching as he wheeled himself inside. Chris pulled Shawn to the side, face wearing his usual scowl. "You sure you want to look after him? What if he hurts you again?"

"Chris I'm just helping him out. You never know," Shawn shrugged. "He might actually return the favor again someday. Either way he's probably family now and I won't let him die."

"Yes, but you have a child to think about now!" he hissed. "You're putting yourself--"

"I'm only helping him until he gets out of the wheelchair in a few weeks. After that we both know he's leaving so don't worry. Just...trust me." Shawn grabbed his food and waved goodbye to Chris before heading inside. Harris looked a little broken, but he hoped he would cheer up soon.

Shawn put their food up for later then sat on the floor next to Harris flipping the tele on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Harris poked at his food with his fork. He had heard everything that Chris and Shawn said to each other. But he was afraid to get close to someone. He had screwed up royally with his children and his wife, he knew that. But everyone seemed to think he was the only one at fault. He knew it was mostly his fault, yes, but he just wanted the best for his family. He did send them money, made sure they got the things they needed. He just never showed up. He doubted Diana had told the children that.

Seeing the show on the television, Harris smiled, "Yeh wouldn't strike me as the kind fer cop shows Shawn..>"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Helmsley

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Shawn leaned back against his legs with a smile on his face. "Yeah, well I think it's Chris' fault that I got hooked on all these cop shows. I used to avoid them considering I'm one of the ones breaking the damn law everyday for a living but now I like them. It's interesting to see how they catch us bad guys."

Shawn reached in Harris' plate taking a Chinese donut. "Mmm these are old favorites--ooo looky. Josey Wales comes on later. I love a good western." Shawn looked up at him, noting the distant look on his face. "Hey...listen, are you really alright? If you'd rather go home and be alone, I'll understand."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Harris gave a small smile, laughing as Shawn took his Chinese donut. "Well I always liked cop shows. I use t' be a sucker fer Law and Order. Jerry Orbach was a highly underrated actor." He smiled "I'm fine, I swear I am. And who the hell am I t' say not t' a good ol' fashioned western."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   

Back to top Go down

In Over Your Head
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next