This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In Over Your Head

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:03 pm

"Really? I'm a huge fan of the Order too. West Wing was another good one back in the day as well as the original CSI with Grishom. I kinda like the spin off versions but mainly because David Caruso is a stud muffin."

They spent the rest of the afternoon watching westerns but came evening time Shawn reluctantly had to get dressed for work. He left Harris in front of the tele to go change into a skirt and panties. He sprayed his body with glitter before tying his hair back with a matching glittery tie. Black lace up boots completed the look before he came out of his room patting Harris on the shoulder. "You need anything before I leave or while I'm out?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Harris had enjoyed the day. It wasn't often that he had a chance to just lounge about, to do nothing. But he wished he could get out of his wheel chair. "Nah, maybe some beer while yer out. And Shawn..." he hesitated, not knowing if he should say it or not. "Be careful."

Nolee paced the changing area of the club, worried about Santana and Hunter. She knew that after the dance she was supposed to come back with Santana to her place. But she had this feeling in her gut as if she was being set up by both parties for something sinister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Shawn leaned down and kissed his lips. "I'll be fine," he grinned. "It's just work and you know what I do. I make men happy and when Tana isn't, I kill 'em. See you tonight and I'll bring you beer." Shawn threw on his coat and within minutes Chris was pulling up to take him to work.

---

Hunter had on good conscience that Santana was playing him for a fool. In fact he knew the woman all too well which was why he wasn't sure he was going to give her the satisfaction of showing up. He would send Mason Ryan instead. Ryan was stupid enough to take the job and as someone who Hunter deemed expendable, if he were to be killed it would be okay.

Hunter decided to play along though. He grabbed his keys and made his way to the club. He would have a bit of fun until the night's end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Harris found himself unhappily flipping through channels. He was bored, wanting to get out and do something. He wasn't use to being alone, ever. He was the kind of man that snapped his fingers and beautiful men and women lined up for him. Sighing, he wheeled himself to the window and looked out of it.

Nolee sighed when it was her turn to dance. She got on the stage, making sure to give it all she had. She had already disrespected Tana once by half assing a performance so he wasn't going to let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:48 pm

By the time Shawn got to work, his stomach started acting up. He felt like he wanted to hurl all over the place and he prayed to God his pills would kick in before he hit the stage. As he headed to the back, he saw that Nolee was already hitting center stage.That meant he had roughly an hour to relax and get settled before he had to flip around for the room full of business men.

He took his pill and lied on the daybed, rubbig his tummy. A baby. He was going to have a baby and God he hoped it wasn't Hunter's. He closed his eyes for a moment and he saw Carter kissing him all over.

"It was an honor to have been your lover...

But then just as quickly he saw himself dancing for Harris before he became the man he was in bed. Shawn heard the door open and in walked Nolee. "Hey girl! How'd you do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:01 am

Nolee sighed, "You know, the usual. Lots of old, horny men watching me dance and all I could do was enjoy it. There was a new guy in the crowd. He's huge and I heard him talking, he's got this foreign accent..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:10 am

"A new guy huh? Is he mostly straight? I'd rather not waste my time if he is," he said with a small smile. He stood to his feet, feeling a little dizzy but his stomach was calmer now. At least he knew he could make it through the entire routine without running off the stage in haste. "At least you're finding it somewhat enjoyable now. It is sometimes when you get into it. I like dancing. That part I don't mind though I do wish sometimes that I could do something respectable...like teach in a classroom or something. Some dream huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:17 am

"Maybe once...well you know..." smiled Nolee before hugging him. "I'm going to change into my clothes and go meet with Santana. Do good out there, oh and I think Hunter's out there to but I couldn't be to certain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:43 am

Shawn's heart sank. "Hunter...right. Hunter." Shawn did not wish to see him and if anything he would more than likely be forced to accomodate Mr. Hunter in lots of ways besides sex, which he would die first before he let that monster inside of him again. "Thanks Noles and you be careful. Santana...yeah." He took a deep breath before walking out onto the stage, a big lying smile on his face as he graced the pole.

--

Santana grabbed her gun, her sword and her purse heading down the stairs. Her guards were told to stay put as she would not be needing them tonight. She blew a kiss to both Chris and the new bodyguard before slipping out of the club.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 am

Nolee fumbled with the zipper of her jacket as she waited for Santana. There was something worrysome about tonight. She knew that she was probably going to be screwed over. She just didn't know which party was going to try and do it. When she saw Santana she offered a poliet smile, "Miss Tana..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:06 am

Santana nodded motioning for Nolee to follow her. "We'll walk," she said pulling out a cigar. She offered one to Nolee, knowing full well she was too chicken to try one but nevertheless she offered anyway. "I'm being set up but whomever he sends tonight will meet my Omnimaru head on....literally."

---

Shawn strutted onto the stage his eyes catching a glimps of Nolee and Tana leaving the building. He hoped for both their sakes everything panned out.

"Hey Sexy Boy?"

Shawn scowled. It was Hunter waving a few bills at him. He desperately wanted to ignore him and yet a part of him wondered if Hunter was in a mood to dish his secrets. With a sigh he wandered over to him after his performance and sat straddled in his lap. "What Hunter?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:19 am

Nolee polietly shook her head at the offer of a cigar. "Oh no thank you ma'am I don't smoke." she listened to Tana and bit her lip. She didn't want to say or do the wrong thing so until the time came when she was asked a question, she would just do as she was told.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:28 am

Hunter patted Shawn's rear leaning in to nip at his neck. "Hunter...I'm not indulging you," he warned. "You took me without permission and for that I hate you."

"Oh baby don't be that way," he chuckled. "You and i both know I was impressive. I licked you so good your body was quivering with need." Shawn's face twisted into a scowl, but he said nothing "That's what I thought but listen, I can't stay too long. i merely wished to give you a parting gift."

---

Santana put the other cigar away smiling on the inside as she walked the streets. Men and women alike clamored to get out of her way because they knew with just a swing of her sword, their heads would roll. "I saw Hunter at the club. Did you see him too? Bastard. I'm willing to bet he doesn't show," she said, blowing a puff of smoke as they rounded a corner to Nolee's place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 am

"I...I saw him Miss Santana," Nolee nodded. "It's hard not to notice things when you're dancing." she paused and said, "He seemed to be talking to a great brute of a man. A man with an accent."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:02 am

"Man with an accent?" Santana frowned. That was very little help considering Nicki had forigners in the club all the time, but she didn't have time to dwell on it. "Well if the man with the accent is stupid enough to fuck with me then I'll slice his goddamn head off as well." Tana stopped in front of the apartment looking around. Her snipers were in place and with a nod she motioned for Nolee to open the door, a tiny smile on her face as she thought about Hunter's head on a plate.

---

Shawn hurried to the back lost in thought. He was leaving the club soon, but he couldn't really believe what Hunter had told him. He was skipping town. Going overseas for a while and then up north. He claimed that Santana really was the one to order the hit on Carter, but he felt like too many wires were getting crossed.

He did leave Shawn a bit of valuable info which was that two new bosses were in the states. One man by the name of Luciano and another unknown.

Shawn grabbed his things making ready to meet up with Chris. He didn't have time to worry about Tana's injuries. For now he needed to figure out how to save his baby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:05 am

Nolee frowned as she led Santana into her home, the one safe haven that she had left, "It's...its not very big and it's not very clean but it's home...make yourself comfortable Miss Tana." Nolee moved a few things off of the couch so that her new 'friend' could sit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Santana took her seat, never really indicating if she cared about the small apartment or not. She herself lived in a machion and usually gave off the impression that material items meant everything, especially diamonds and the cool steel of blades. But she crossed her legs, sitting back on the couch puffing on her cigar. "While we're waiting," she said softly, "why don't you dance for me? Show me what you can do."

---

Shawn told Chris everything as he drove him home. None of it made sense but Chris agreed that every piece of info given to them by Hunter had a purpose. Hunter rarely lied about things because in the end, something came outt of it for him. Chris promised to do a thorough checking of Luciano and in the meantime, made Shawn promise to relax.

Shawn waved goodbye to his friend before trudging into the house, exhausted but feeling considerably better now that he was home. He smiled big when he saw Harris sitting in some sleep slacks on the couch. "Guess you got tired of the wheelchair for one day." Shawn handed him a beer then knelt before him. "How are the knees? Do you need me to grab your painkillers?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Nolee blushed deeply. Surely Santana had seen her dance at the club. Why did she need to give the woman a private show? But going with her better judgement, which deemed living as a totally viable reason for dancing for a psychotic woman, she turned on the radio, the music beating slow and steady. She peeled the clothes from her bodily, shooting Santana sultry looks as her hips moved in time with the song.

Harris was releaved when Shawn came home. For some reason, he had been jumpy all day. When he had finally managed to slip into some slacks, though his legs had hurt and he had been surprised at how difficult it had been, he had decided that it was bedtime. "Oh, god, yes please. They're killin' me. Changin' without help, bad idea."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Helmsley

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Santana watched the girl's gorgeous body as she peeled off pieces of clothing. She blew a puff of smoke motioning for Nolee to come closer. Every now and then Tana would cut her eyes to the window, but to her dismay Hunter still wasn't here nor did she really expect him to show. But either way somebody was losing their head tonight.

---

Shawn laughed rubbing at his knees a bit. "Well, if you're sleepy, guess you don't really need this beer right now huh?" Shawn stood wheeling the chair closer to Harris. "Let's get you in this and back here to bed. That couch will do nothing for your legs. You're almost too tall for it anyway."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Nolee inaudibly whimpered but kept dancing for Santana, inching closer. She wished that Hunter would show up but of course, if wishes came true she'd still be a cop and her brother would still be alive. She bit her lip, forcing herself to keep going though she felt dead inside.

Harris frowned, "Nah, I think I'll have a beer. But it would be nice to sleep in the bed. This couch is so uncomfortable..." he muttered, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Helmsley

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Santana set her sword aside gripping Nolee by the waist. With a sly smile she ran her tongue up her body stopping only to suck on one of the perky breasts. Her dark eyes stared at Nolee with such an intensity that the young girl almost shivered. Fear? Delight? Santana never knew were her victims were thinking although in this case, Nolee was merely a pawn to get to someone else. Question is, would he actually show?

---

Shawn pursed his lips. "Naa...I'm not sure you deserve this beer." He held it out in front of Harris waving it around. Harris reached for it once but Shawn snatched it back playfully before finally releasing it. "Drink up and then it's bedtime. I told you the first night you stayed here that my couch would not suit a man of your build. It was made for little people."

While Harris sipped on his beer, Shawn ran a comb through his hair getting ready to settle in for the night. "Other than you killing yourself attempting to dress on your own, how was your evening?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Nolee shivered but she wasn't sure what it was from. Fear? Yes, there was an aspect of fear that she was feeling but at the moment...at the moment it was pleasure. No one had ever touched her like this, had ever made her feel the way that Santana was feeling. She completely forgot that this woman was a killer, simply biting her lip to stifle a moan.

Harris smiled when Shawn finally let him have his beer. He used his knife to pop the top off before pocketing it and drinking up. He let the warm, amber liquid trickle down his throat and wiped his mouth after the first drink. "Ah that hits the spot. And it was uneventful. Just sat around and watched tv. Yeh didn't have any books that I haven't already read."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Helmsley

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Santana smirked. It seemed as if the little dancer was enjoying the attention and since she had nothing better to do, she'd play around for a while. Santana reached up squeezing both of her perky breasts, letting her tongue lavish the side of Nolee's neck.

---

"Oh? You actually read?" Shawn joked. "I'm sorry. Maybe I can drop by the bookstore and get you some. I work so damn much so I haven't had time to buy more. Not that I would be able to read them anyway."

Shawn climbed on the bed laying on his back. "Speaking of evenings, I spent mine with that asshole Hunter. He made a lot of claims tonight."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Nolee smiled, placing herself on Santana's lap and wrapping her arms around the womans neck. All sense of fear had dissolved into a greater pleasure. "Oh Miss Tana...I've never...no ones ever done this for me before..."

Harris laughed, rolling onto his side to look at Shawn, "Believe it or not this hillbilly can read. And yeh don't have to go out and get me more things if'n yeh don't want to. I can handle just rereading some of the ones yeh have." he hesitated, the mere mention of Hunters name making his stomach tie into knots, "Wh...what did he say?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Santana removed her hat placing it to the side. "Really? Well that explains the naive nature of you little lady. You really ought to get laid soon, preferably by someone who doesn't intend to kill you afterwards."

Santanaleaned in pressing a light kiss to her lips. "We're not lovers. I usually kill all of mine after the throws of pleasure, but tonight I'll let you decide your fate. We can keep this up and eventually you'll end up on your back recieving a pleasure I rarely give to anyone not named Nicki, or we can stop here. Have a few cold drinks and wait for our prey to show up. Only this time," she pointed out, "will your life not be at risk."

---

"Hunter went on about two mob bosses. Some one named Luciano and Russian no one's ever seen before. Meanwhile, instead of going to meet his maker via Miss Tana, he's fleeing the country to lay low for a while. Some man huh?" Shawn scoffed. "Not sure what I'm supposed to do with that bit of info but I guess I'll tell Tana the next time I see her and as for your books, I'll get you a few more. Remember I told you I was going to kill you with kindness. I haven't thrown in the towel just yet Lacroix."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   

Back to top Go down

In Over Your Head
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next