A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Cena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Cena

John Cena

John   Cena Empty
PostSubject: John Cena   John   Cena EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:07 pm

John Cena
As Played By: Shyanne

Pairings I Like: Cena/Randy; Cena/A-Ry; Cena/Punk; Cena/JoMo; Cena/Miz; Cena/Prettty much anyone
Topics I Like: All
Smut?: Yes
Male-Pregnancy?: Maybe.
Biography: At 2, John lost all of his family in a car crash. He was immediately shipped off to the orphanage in Boston, Massachusetts where he met his life long best friend, Randy Orton. Life at the orphanage was rough, the people running it abusive and let them eat very little. Randy and John often escaped and got out onto the streets, stealing and killing until they got caught and sent back to the orphanage. They offically were out at 18, but they had escaped two years ealier. They got involved with the mob at a young age, but joined at 18. By 20, Randy was the head of the mob and John was the best assassin seen in a long time.
Back to top Go down

John Cena
Page 1 of 1