A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...To See You Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

...To See You Again - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:43 pm

Matt's eyes went wide as he realized what he had done. "Shit..." He hissed and kneeled next to Jeff. "Darlin..." he trailed off, trying to see if he was bleeding in the head.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Jeff's hands cradled his head as tears streamed down his face. "Mattie," he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:50 pm

"C'mon baby boy..." Matt whispered and gently scooped Jeff up bridal style, holding him to his chest. He laid him in the backseat of his car and sped them to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Jeff closed his eyes, his head pounding. It hurt, but it wasn't as bad as when he hit it.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Matt carried Jeff into the hospital, ignoring the doctors when they told him to stay in the waiting room. They hooked him up to painkillers and IVs before eletting him rest. Matt sighed. "Shit..." He groaned and looked at Jeff. "I'm sorry... Shit I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:03 am

"I'm okay, Mattie," Jeff said softly, the painkillers making him tired. "I... I need rehab, Mattie."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:06 am

"I know you do, baby boy. I know you do..." Matt whispered, stroking the back of Jeff's hand soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:16 am

Jeff looked up at the ceiling. "I'm sorry," he said softly, glancing over at Matt.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:23 am

Matt shook his head. "You ain't got nothin' to apologize for darlin'. Just focus on getting better. I'll uh... I'll call a rehab for you to check into. while you sleep." He said softly, kissing Jeff's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:25 am

"Okay," Jeff said softly, closing his eyes and relaxing his body, slowly drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:30 am

When Jeff got out of the hospital, it was time to for him to go into rehab. Mat sighed as they stood outside the building, his brother in his arms. "Don't get into trouble darlin'. And listen to the doctors..." He whispered,kissing Jeff's lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:32 am

Jeff cupped Matt's face, smiling a bit. "I wish you could stay with me," he whispered when they pulled apart.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:33 am

"Me too. But you're strong. You'll do fine without me. Now go on and get." Matt drawled playfully, swatting Jeff's ass.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:36 am

Jeff smiled and pecked Matt's lips before walking in, a bag of clothes that Matt had bought him in his hand. He looked around, unsure of where to go, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:48 am

A man looked at Jeff. "You must be Jeff Hardy." He said, crossing a name off his clipboard. "You'll be rooming with Ken Anderson, room 25." He said with a soft smile before walking to check in other patients.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:05 am

Jeff nodded and walked down a hallway, looking for room 25. When he found it, he walked in and looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:06 am

Ken was on his bed, relaxing while he could. He looked up when a young looking man walked in. He knew he was a junkie. His eyes ate up every piece of Jeff. "You must be my roommate... I'm Ken." He almost purred.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 am

Jeff eyed him. He didn't like the tone the man was using him. "I'm in a relationship," was all he said as he walked over to his bed, setting his stuff down next to it.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:13 am

Ken smirked. "That don't mean a thing to me." He said quietly, not sure if Jeff hear whim or not.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:19 am

Jeff heard him, but acted like he didn't. He didn't care. If he tried anything, he could just tell Mattie and Mattie would beat him up. He laid down on the bed and sighed, closing his eyes and thinking about Matt.

Jeff had gained a bit of weight and looked better, but still wasn't completely healthy. He did feel better, though.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 am

Ken waited until he knew Jeff was fast asleep. He silent creeped up into Jeff;s bed. He pulled the covers off the sleeping man and slowly pulled down his boxers to his thighs. Jeff was on his stomach, so he spread his ass cheeks, easing his cock into Jeff's tight, little entrance, not caring if the man woke up, or stayed asleep through it all.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:27 am

Jeff felt Ken, but didn't wake. He buried his head in the pillow, groaning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:31 am

Ken chuckled silently and set a steady pace. Thrusting not slow but not fast enough to wake him. He felt Jef tear from the inside, smirking as he felt a couple trickles of blood leak down Jeff's thighs. After almost a half hour, he came long and hard inside of Jeff, feeling him past the brim.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:37 am

Pain ripped through Jeff's body, but he was so used to it, he didn't wake up. He slept through the rape and the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:40 am

Ken awoke the next morning, but decided to fake sleep. He wanted too see Jeff;s reaction to the blood in his boxers and... other fluids. He smirked to himself. He couldn't believe Jeff slept through Ken fucking him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

...To See You Again
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Hotels-
Jump to: