A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blue Oasis

Go down 
+7
Allison McCallister
Carter Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Harris Lacroix
Jay Reso
Belle Moore
Wade Barett
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

The Blue Oasis - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Nolee left, feeling disgraced. She had blown it. Any shot she had of taking down this family was over.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Belle looked to Alex. "Go make sure she is alright and leaves alive." She whispered quietly and went back talking to her guests.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:08 am

Alex nodded and went back up stairs to Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:35 am

Nolee walked silently to the door, frowning the entire time. Phil would be furious her cover had been blown.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Belle saw Nolee walk by and frowned slightly. Excusing herself once again she followed her. "Why is my family so important to you? There are more out there but you seem set on mine." Belle spoke from her place behind her and near the stairs. Sure people always tried to get the inside scoop but Nolee had gone to lengths to do it.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Alex stood close to Belle, in case he needed to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:26 pm

"Wade Barrett isn't a good man. He's killed, he's manipulated. You protect him like he's never hurt anyone." she removed a picture from her wallet of her standing with her brother, "This is Carter Lacroix. He's been manipulated by your boss."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Glancing at the pictures,Belle nodded. She had seen him before around the mansions. She herself made it a point to never be around when he was there. "So have many other men." She glanced back to Alex and waved him forward. When he arrived she pointed to him. "He is being manipulated. We all are. Maybe not by Wade but by someone." Sighing she took Alex's hand and led him back with her.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Alex paused and back at Nolee, "Wade may not be a saint ma'am but without Wade there are a lot of us that wouldn't be here..... I should know Wade saved me from dying...." He followed Belle again.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Nolee shook her head, "He ruined my family and I swear to god I'll kill him. I'll be the reason he ends up dead!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Belle stopped and growled softly. She looked over her shoulder to the other women with fire in her eyes. "Do what you may but you ever kill my fucking fiance and you will die right after. Don't mistake me as sweet."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Alex pulled his gun again. "I won't let you."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:48 pm

"You two ingrates don't get it do you? My entire life the only one who ever looked out for me was Carter. He meets Wade and he changes." Nolee teared up, "I have nothing left to lose."

Wade walked over to Belle, wrapping an arm around her waist, "Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Belle looked to Alex and pulled his arm down along with his gun. "I said she was to leave here unharmed Lexie." She looked up to Wade and leaned against him. "Everything is fine. Nolee just realized she had to leave early." She cut a look to Lexie warning him not to say anything. "Good bye Nolee. Remember what I said." Belle smiled faintly before walking off with Wade and Alex.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Alex glared at Nolee before following Belle and Wade.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Nolee stormed out and went to the bar, throwing back drinks.

Wade smiled and nodded, leaning in to whisper, "Then why did you sound so angry?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Belle watched Nolee go with mild interest,wondering what the young cop would do now. She glanced up to Wade. "Im not angry. I am just a bit tired. You know how I get." Belle lied effortessly.

Watching from the bar Amy studied the girl. She was the one from the club. She walked up and sat next to the girl. "Next round is on me."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Alex saw he had a call from Carter. Jay sat outside alone.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:34 am

"No, it's fine," shrugged Nolee.

Wade smiled and leaned forward, "Sooo lets go sleep."

Carter smiled as he called Alex.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:41 am

Amy looked at her for a moment. "No.I insist. Let me get it." She waved the bartender over and ordered before she could object further.

Belle nodded. "Yeah. I just wanna check something in the office." She smiled to him sweetly before kissing him softly
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:15 pm

"Carter." Alex said as he answered the phone.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Nolee smiled, "Thanks man."

Wade nodded, "Check anything you need to."

"Yeah man," Carter smiled
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:04 pm

"Anytime." Amy turned to her fully and smiled. "Your the singer. The one from the club."

Belle nodded to him before going and sitting at the chair. She opened the drawers trying to see what was taken but couldnt figure it out
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:26 pm

"Did he say yes or no?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Nolee nodded slowly, "That's me..."

"Who?" Carter asked, confused for a moment./
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blue Oasis
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Mafia Clubs-
Jump to: