A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Santana Lopez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez Empty
PostSubject: Santana Lopez   Santana Lopez EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 pm

Santana Lopez
As Played By: Neffie

Santana Lopez Naya-rivera-maxim-may-2010-2-480x411

Pairings I Like: Well, Santana is actually out of the closet and has been for years, but she's open to male suitors. Her occupation won't allow anything serious and to be honest, laying down with her is kind of dangerous. She tends to kill her lovers after one night. You've been warned.

Topics I Like: Too much angst makes me -_____-

Smut?: If its warranted

Male/Female Pregnancy?: Santana would not make a good mother at all so she'd be heavily against it.

Biography
Santana was partly raised in her home country of South America. As a child, she was no stranger to the on goings of local criminals. She had a couple of friends who were in gangs and worked as spies for big time drug dealers, but Santana did not want that kind of life. Instead she worked hard to avoid being pulled into that kind of lifestyle and got out of the country as soon as she was old enough to purchase a plane ticket. She enrolled into a US police academy near LA following graduation from high school. She relocated to Chicago getting a job at the PD there and quickly moved up in rank due to her exceptional deception tactics and use of weaponry. Her skills caught the attention of mob bosses alike but it was Nicki who managed to convince Tana to come to the dark side. She showered her with lavish gifts using her gift with words to convince Santana that this was the future and has been working for Nicki ever since as her right hand woman.

I can play Tana as the cop who don't want anything to do with the mob or I can play her as I have it established. I'm open to anything really.

Personality/Things You Should Know: Arrogant, sensual, sexual, manipulative, cold-hearted, a bitch, loves riches, diamonds, guns, swords, kung fu (yeah she kick yo ass yo), expensive cigars, loud, throws tantrums, loves to sing, ex dancer
Back to top Go down

Santana Lopez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Important Info :: Shipping Files-
Jump to: