A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sexy Silk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:51 am

Alaria cupped Maryse's face, kissing her deeply. She wouldn't kill this woman. She didn't care if Randy killed her. She would protect this woman to her death.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:54 am

Maryse kissed back just as deeply, and with just as much passion. When they pulled apart, Maryse glanced at a clock on the wall. She let out a breath. "Our time is up..." She whispered, looking down into Alaria's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:00 am

"Yeah," Alaria replied, not making any motion to move as she stared into Maryse's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:07 am

"I'm also off work now." Maryse murmured, not wanting to move out of this woman's arms. Ever. It feel right. She bit her lip. She didn't know what to say. She didn't wanna let Alaria go...
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:51 am

Alaria smiled. "Well, we should leave, then," she said softly, running a hand through Maryse's hair.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Maryse smiled softly. "We should. I will... go get my stuff." She whispered and slowly got up. She stretched, running a hand through her hair before butting her garments back on. She went to the dressing room, put her normal cloths back on, tight skinny jeans, Uggs (it was winter), her shirt and her leather jacket before grabbing her purse and going back to Alaria.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:09 am

Alaria sat up and cleaned herself off before getting back into her shirt, skirt and boots. She sat and examined the room as she waited for Maryse. It was a nice room. Small. Dim. Dark colored.

She smiled when Maryse came back. She stood and grabbed her hand. "Let's go," she said and lead her out of the club.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:44 am

Maryse smiled and held her hand as they walked out. "So, your place or mine?" She asked. She wasn't a moneymaker, so she didn't live in Randy's house. He had a pretty nice and luxurious condo not too far from the club. She made good money, surprisingly, as a stripper.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:43 pm

"Doesn't matter to me," Alaria replied with a soft smile. "My car is is over here," she added, walking over to her car.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:56 pm

Maryse nodded. "We can go to your place." She said, walking with Alaria to her car, not having taken her own car to work that night.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Alaria nodded and got into the driver's seat, driving them to her place. She walked in with Maryse and turned on the lights. "Here we are," she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Maryse smiled and looked around. "It is nice. But i think I will go down outside and smoke real quick." She said and kissed Alaria. "Wait in bed for me. I will be there, I promise." She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Alaria frowned but nodded. "Alright," she said and kissed her back before walking up to the bedroom and stripping down, climbing under the covers and waiting for Maryse.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Maryse smoked outside, when she heard footsteps come closer. She looked up, her cigarette dropping from her mouth when she saw a man with a gun pointed right at her.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Alaria started to get worried when Maryse didn't come back for a while. Se got up and pulled on a robe, tying it tight.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Maryse opened her mouth. "Alaria..." She whimpered,w anting the woman to come down. But she never got the scream out of mouth. The gun shot rang, and the lead pierced her chest, the last thing she would remember was the beautiful woman named Alaria. The only woman Maryse had felt something for. And the last woman Maryse would ever feel something for.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

Sexy Silk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Silk   Sexy Silk - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Alaria heard the gunshot and ran outside, her eyes wide when she saw Maryse, dead on the ground. She looked up and saw the man holding the gun to her. Her eyes widened even more. Before she had the chance to say anything, he shot her in the head, right between the eyes. She fell to the ground, Maryse the last thing she thought about. One of the few people she ever had any type of feelings for.
Back to top Go down

Sexy Silk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Strip Clubs-
Jump to: