A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say You'll Haunt Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

Say You'll Haunt Me Empty
PostSubject: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:41 pm

(For Phil)

He looked around the darkened street, the kill would be an easy one...well they were all easy ones for him as he didn't have to worry about snuffing it like so many of his human counterparts did. On silent feet he snuck up behind his target and whispered in his ear before snapping his neck with a quick twist. The lifeless body fell to the ground with a sick thud and Kevin looked around before bending down and taking a mouth full of the quickly cooling blood--it was his trophy to take something that allowed his targets to live on for eternity.

As quickly as he arrived he left, reporting back to his employer that the man had been dispatched of. It wasn't something that Kevin had pictured himself doing all those centuries ago when he was nothing more than the page to a noble Knight, but after all that time earning a living killing on command he couldn't see himself doing anything else. The guards at the door to the Bosses office nodded as he walked past; they knew better than deny him access, he was the Bosses current favorite as he'd not failed on any of the missions he'd been sent on and more often not brought the information he was sent after.

"Is it done?"

Kevin bowed and nodded. "Yes sir, he's as dead as the nail they'll put in the coffin to hold it closed."

His answer must have pleased the Boss as blood bag was tossed down to him. It was his payment, a bag or two of blood per job to keep him loyal and while Kevin had to admit it was good not to have to hunt more than his job required it was a slap in the face that he was being retained for so little.

"Go rest Kevin. For now I have no use for you but I have the feeling that the need will arrive soon."

Kevin nodded and bowed again before leaving the room, ripping into the bag and drinking greedily as he headed to his apartment. He'd rest..but only because he was told too and he hoped that for the lives of those in the city that he had another assignment soon..because he was left to his own devices, people came up missing and he'd have to move on; something he wasn't looking to do as he was over all happy with his job in this city.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Phil looked at the paper one more time making sure he had his assignment commited to memory before burning the paper. As of now Phil as undercover in one of the biggest mob families in the city. Phil made sure his gun was loaded, he missed the feeling of his badge in his pocket. But he was going in deep cover, not coming out unless he was found out or he got the info needed. Phil stepped put the door and stopped being Phil Brook the cop and now was Phil Brook gun expert and mob minon. Phil took a deep breath as he walked into the building of his new boss.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:17 pm

The night was his friend as he moved, restlessness seeping into his veins as he used the shadows to his advantage. He'd heard some whisperings from the lower street punks that ran in the same mob about a new guy; a supposed guns expert.

"The Boss must be up to something big if he's bringing in a guns expert." He murmured as he let himself back into the main building. Though he didn't want to admit it, he liked being the most dangerous on the payroll and now that he was looking to be replaced the knowledge didn't sit well with him at all.

Silence greeted him as he moved, his superior hearing and eyesight letting him move undetected in the darkness. He could hear voices but he couldn't make them out completely until he was right outside the door.

"You'll make a fine addition to the team Phil. I think you and my best assissin will make a fine team."

Kevin jumped back, surely the Boss knew that he worked alone. He didn't need a partner, they only slowed him down and if he needed back up he had a few other Vampires under his command that could help him if he was over his head.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:33 pm

To say Phil hadn't been nervous as he walked to the bosses office to have their first meeting would of been a lie but he was careful to hid his emtions. He listened quietly to the man talk. Phil finally spoke after the boss said he'd make a fine team with his best assissin, "Thank you sir i hope we will, will i get meet him soon?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:51 pm

"You should. He'll be in tomorrow to see if there's anything new. For now just call it a night. We have some lodging available if you need to stay the night. Welcome aboard Phil."

---

Kevin scowled and moved away from the door. He wasn't going to work with this rookie gun 'expert' it was the last thing he'd did. He stayed in the shadows and waited for the guy to come out, wanting to see him first hand and put the fear of god into him in the hopes of scaring him away.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Phil nodded, "Ok and thank you sir. See you tomorrow." He said before walking to the door and opening it. He stepped outside the door and shut it. He froze, he could feel someone watching him. Phil moved his hand slowly to his pocket for a knife he kept their for protection.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:39 am

Kevin chuckled quietly, leave it to a human to bring a knife to a gun fight. The action was made even more laughable because the man in front of him was supposed to be a gun expert and yet he carried a knife. His sneered and thought about revealing himself to the supposed expert but at the last second decided against it and used the dark shadow to slip away; leaving the man by himself.

The Hallways were deserted; which at this time of night was nothing out of the ordinary so Kevin let himself roam; using his senses to guide him. His wanderings found him sitting on the roof watching the moon move across the sky until the first pale fingers of dawn clawed up at the deep darkness. As the sun rose higher Kevin felt the slight burn of where it touched him and he retreated back to the building to find a spot to spend the day in peaceful slumber.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Phil shook his head when he saw no one there. He must be peranod, he'd only been undercover one day and he was already peranod. Phil sighed and shook his head. He put his knife back in his pocket and decided to go to the shooting range and work out the nerves on the targets there. A few hours later and Philo was relaxed again. He smiled at all the head shots he had hit conbined with the heart shots he had hit. Phil was one of the best shots in the city and at least the states. That was why they had sent him in.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:35 pm

As the night begun to show itself in inky twilight Kevin felt the urge to move; that and the lowly minion he'd seduced into coming into one of the spare rooms that the Boss kept around was wriggling and stammering about having to get back to work since he'd been missing all day.

With a off handed wave of his hand he dismissed the frightened youth. There weren't many that could take what he was and even less that could handle his amorous advances when he wanted to sate some of his other desires.

Dimly he heard the popcorning of gun shots and quickly he moved through the halls to the window that overlooked the gun range; watching the newly acquired 'expert' pop off round after round. He had to grudgingly admit that he wasn't that bad as nearly all his shots hit a vital organ of some sort.

He waited for the dark haired man to come in; leaning against the wall nonchalantly as he clapped in a sarcastic slow motion.

"Well, well well. Looks like the Boss's newest play thing has arrived." He made a big deal out of bowing, raising his head to smirk at Phil. "My name is Thorn, and if you cross me I'll be the thorn in your side until they put you down for a dirt nap."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Phil walked out pulling the earphone out of his ear as he looked at the man leaning against the wall. "You must be the prized assissin the boss was talking about earlier." Phil said with a raised brow. "Phil Brooks the new as you put it Boss's plaything and gun expert." Phil then smirked. "I think you can call me Punk though." Phil laughed to himself, the other man was coming acrossed as jelous.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Kevin straightened up and cocked his head at the man. "Punk? I'm sure you earned that title." He laughed and leaned back against the wall. "Why yes, I am the 'prized assassin' as you put it. There is no better than me in the states. I have a 99.9% kill rate with a first strike. So I suggest that you stay on my good side. You're not the first rookie minion that the Boss has put with me and you won't be the last."

The man was irritating and Kevin found himself snarling more than he'd ever done before in his life. There was something about the man didn't sit right with Kevin and he was going to find out one way or the other.

Without another word he turned and left, intent on seeking out the Boss and taking his complaint and hunch to him.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Phil watched as Thorn left and leaned against the wall with a sigh. His first day on and he already made a enemy with the guy he was sapose to work with. Phil had always been told his mouth would get him into more trouble then he needed and looks like they were right. Phil pulled a piece of hair back from his face. He realized how alone he was now. No friends, no partner and no one to help him. Phil sighed and went to go to the vending machine to get a pepsi. He walked past the bosses office and heard Thorn in there talking to the boss.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:42 am

"I don't like it!" Kevin argued, his eyes blazing as he looked at his Boss. "There's something off about him. I don't trust him and I won't work with him."

"Come now Kevin, surely even you can see that having the two best in their field at my beck and call is among the best thing I could ever do."

"Respectfully Sir, I have to say I think he's a plant. I say we go and send him swimming with concrete shoes."

"Such a blood thirsty individual you are Kevin. But go; we'll talk of this later. I have a few things I have to take care of."

Kevin wanted to argue more but the finality in the Bosses' voice told him that he was dismissed. Bowing he let himself out, growling low in his throat as he stalked the hall. He hated the feeling that something was amiss and what he hated even more was the fact that the raven-haired guns expert was taking up his thoughts when he should have been the last thing on it.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Phil bit his lip ring softly, he could be in big trouble here soon. Especially if they thought he was a plant. Phil took a deep breath before sipping on his pepsi. He He had to think posative, it was only one guy that thought he was a plant. The boss still believed him and that meant he was safe even if just for the moment. He couldn't get his mind off the assassin Thorn though, the dark haired man and his icy blue eyes were burned into Phil's memory. Phil shook his head, he needed to stay focused his life depeanded on it.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Kevin was still in an angry mood some four odd hours later. Why didn't the boss believe him? He had a feeling about these types of things and never once had they steered him wrong. Of course that was just a mild irritation to what he felt towards the man himself. He's never come across someone that worked his nerve or had gotten under his skin as fast as the ravenette had and it irked him to no end.

He'd find a way to expose the man, even if he had to seduce him to find out.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:38 pm

A few hours later Phil sat in his room carefully cleaning out his guns. He was currently cleaning one of his two ALFA Combat Semi-Automatic Pistols. It was on of his favorites and one of his most trusted. He looked over at his two SIG P228 Semi-Automatic Pistols which had already been cleaned before looking at his Barrett M98B Sniper Rifle, it was one of his prides and joys. He looked up when he heard a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:51 am

It had taken Kevin little time to find the room that Phil had taken as his own and he smoothed his hair back as he straightened the sleeves on his button down black shirt that he'd changed into. As he waited his lip curled; he was dreading what he had to do but at the same time a part of him was slightly excited as to this new aspect of his arsenal.

Normally Kevin would intimidate others into giving him the information that he was looking for and if he had no use for them after he drained them. However if he killed the Boss's new toy right now he'd had his ass reamed. He worked a smile onto his face as the door opened, his ice blue eyes peeking up over his glasses at Phil.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Phil was a bit surprised when he saw Thorn standing therebut he kepted his face passive. He saw how nice Thorn was dressed and suddenly felt selfconscious about his ratty old tshirt and jeans he had on. "Hello Thorn, umm what can i do for you?" He asked as he looked at the man standing there, he'd thought Thorn wouldn't want to even look at him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Thorn seen the look of discomfort cross Phil's face and he fought the urge to grin. He loved to make people uncomfortable. Instead he lounged against the door frame.

"I come to offer an olive branch. We're going to have to work together for some time and this ill that exists between us will cause us to have some potentially fatal accidents." He bowed slightly then straightened. "I came to apologize Phil and I hope that you'll find it to forgive me."

Even has he waited for Phil to respond he let his eyes drift over the worn clothing and though he was extremely loathe to admit it, he liked the way they hung on his body.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:05 am

Phil's teeth played with his lip ring for a second before answering. "I agree and i do, i hope we will work well together." Phil held his hand out to shake Kevin's hand. His eyes kept straying to Kevin's button up shirt and his jeans, Phil couldn't help to think how handsome he look. As Phil waited for Kevin to shake his hand his teeth played with his lip.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:04 am

Kevin looked at the outstretched hand and for a moment thought about not shaking it at all but in the interest of gaining the man's trust he took the hand and shook it firmly, grinning abit. Even though he still felt the man was nothing but a waste of space he couldn't help but notice the way Phil's lip ring sparkled in the light.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Phil gave a small smile as Thorn shook his hand. "You wanna come in or something and have a pepsi?" Phil asked, feeling like he was rambling. "My rooms a bit messy though, i was cleaning my guns when you knocked." He knew he was rambling now. But he couldn't help it there was something about Thorn that made him... Phil didn't know to desribe it.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:00 am

Kevin opened his mouth to snark out an answer but again he caught himself in time. "Maybe for a moment or two, I don't want to interupt you if you're busy."

He'd caught the light darkening of Phils cheeks ans he tilted his head, did the dark haired man really just blush at him. He looked twice and it was gone so he wrote it off as a trick of the light as he moved into the room. Phil hadn't been kidding that the small space was a mess but it was cluttered with cleaning equipment and gleaming cold metal and it was obvious that Phil took good care of his machinery; something that Kevin had to grugingly admit impressed him.

"So, Phil; you've working with guns long?" He asked causally as he leaned against the wall; his eyes flicking up and down Phils form again slowly.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:56 am

Phil nodded as he picked up his cloth again, "Yep since i was sixteen, my dad took me to a shooting range and taught me how to fire a gun. He took me at least twice a month from there on and taught me everything he learned as a marine sniper. I took to it fast and i started to learn everything i could bout guns." Phil said as he deemed the ALFA Combat Semi-Automatic Pistol that he had been cleaning when Thorn had knocked clean enough. He quickly put the gun together again before putting it in its holster carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:05 am

There was something to be said about the way a man cared for his guns. It was usually the same way he cared for those that he cared about the most. Kevin eyed the gun that Phil had been working on, it was a beautiful piece of work and just from the way Phil had holstered it he could tell that it meant a great deal to him.

"Y'know in some states it means that a boy is a man when their father's take them to the rifle range, and in others that the pops is trying to off his son. But it looks like a one day outing turned into a life long career for you. Did you go into the service Phil? Did you follow after your father's footsteps."

The question seemed innocent enough but in reality Thorn wanted Phil to slip up so he could get some hard evidence that the dark haired man was an undercover. Of course back in the very back of his mind Thorn had to admit that he was a bit curious for personal reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Say You'll Haunt Me
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Police Stations-
Jump to: