A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say You'll Haunt Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Phil shook his head as he grabbed his second ALFA Combat and started to carefully take it apart. "No i was told i had too much of a attitude problem and that i had too much of a mouth on me to ever get in. So i got a part time job at a gun manufacturers when i was seventeen just so i could learn more. When i was nineteen someone saw how well i did on the shooting range and offered me money to do a job for him."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:15 am

The story, though Kevin felt was made up could have true; he'd heard worse ones that were true over the years. With a nod he moved over and took a seat on the low dresser that was in the in room.

"So, judging from the looks of you, you liked the new job and decided to stick with it. So tell me Philly, anything you regret about this line of work?"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Phil shrugged, "Can i regret the job i picked for myself? I mean i guess i could leave any time. But if i had to pick a regret it would be that i've never had time to spend with friends and family." He answered as he started to clean the diffrent parts of the gun.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Thorn opened up his mouth to ridicule Phil but he couldn't. If that regret was the only one then Phil could count himself lucky. He understood what it was like to feel that way and he nodded.

"Friends and family. You don't understand what they mean until they're no longer there. I hope you've found another way to fill the void other than killing." Kevin looked at the clock on the wall and shook his head. "I must be off now Phil. I'll leave you to your guns. I bid thee a good night."

With that Kevin turned on his heel and left, hating that he was once more thinking of Phil as a person and not an annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:26 am

Phil watched as Kevin left. He suddenly feel a tornado of emotions that he couldn't quite figure out. He managed to pick out a few of the emitions he felt. Like fear, suspicion, nervousness and dread but there were others to. Ones he couldn't explain, like longing and want. Phil bit his lip ring softly, he couldn't explain it and it worried him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:53 pm

The halls were quiet for that time of night, as if everyone had the knowledge that if they came across him they'd be nothing more than bloodless lumps on the ground. Kevin snarled and out of frustration he slammed his fist into the wall. Humans were weak, they broke easily and didn't deserve his time nor his attention.

Yet as he stalked down the hall again all he could see was Phil playing with that blasted lip ring of his. A good assassin never let anything bother them and Kevin was ranked with the greats; he was a boon to his boss and yet he was now being distracted and that wasn't going to bode well on a job if he was too busy thinking about his human partner.

He had to get away from the compound so under the darkness of the moonless night be slipped from shadow to shadow; leaving a trail of bodies to be found in the morning by local authorities.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Phil sighed and finished cleaning the rest of his guns before going to bed for the night. He woke the next day and got up, grabbing a quick shower and something to eat. He then looked as his phone went off. He saw he had a text from the boss, telling him to gear up and meet him in his office. Phil quickly changed into suitable clothes and got his guns ready and in their holsters. He then made his way to the bosses office.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:34 am

Kevin had already been seated in the office when Phil had been summoned. The boss had found out about his nightime killing spree--and how could one not when it was all over the news; ten dead left a lot of questions--and had ripped into him. B ut with him being the bosses favorite he wasn't worried, after all he'd still be around once the tub of lard was dead anyway.

Kevin did find himself straightening up a bit when Phil entered and he casually let his eyes roam over the smaller mans frame before turning his attention to his boss.

"Alright you two, there this new upstart in the area, Paul Wight. He thinks he's a big fish in this city. I want you to remind him who the real big fish is and if he doesn't listen, take him out."

Kevin nodded it was business as usual, the man would end up dead and he'd claim that it was because he didn't want heed his warning and the boss would be happy. After the boss handed them each a file he motioned for them to leave, sticking a cigar in his mouth and smoking leasuirey. Out in the hall Kevin threw his file away and put his mirrored glasses on.

"I suggest you hurry up if you're going with me." He sniped as he headed down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:16 am

Phil walked into the office and took a seat next to Thorn. He bit softly on his lip ring as he carefully listened to the boss talk. He nodded slowly before taking the file he was handed, he then quickly followed Thorn from the room. Phil glanced at his file before quickly following Thorn to a car and getting in.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:36 pm

"Strap in Philly. It's going to be a wild ride." Thorn smirked as he threw the mustang into reverse and peeled out of the parking area.

Lights were no objects as they blew through them. Kevin knew where the man was located; he'd been to the little whore house before; mostly to sample the wares that Wight offered but he knew that if Wight wanted to make it he'd have to play by the boss's rules.

Taking a turn too wide he slid into a street parking lot; grinning as he looked over at Phil. The man's face was whiter than a ghost and with a smirk he grabbed behind Phil's seat and pulled out his glock; checking it to make sure that it was loaded before he exited the car.

"You're not getting an engraved invitation Philly."

Confidently he strode through the doors; his gun stuffed in his waist band at his back, smirking at the little skinny boy that hung off his arm offering him a good time for the right amount. With a grin he winked; leaning in to whisper that if he had time later he'd take him up on the offer. After slipping the kid he headed back towards the office; taking a moment to make sure no one was around before he kicked the door in.

Paul looked up from his desk and opened his mouth but the words never left his lips before the silenced bullet found it's mark right between Paul's eyes. With a smirk he watched as the large man slumped forwards; a puddle of crimson pooling under his head on the pages of the book that the large man had been working on.

Satisfied with his work he waited a moment before heading back out into the general population of the club; his gun dropped into a trash can near one of the bathrooms. He weaved through the crowd; having a drink here and chatting up one of the boys there before he hunted Phil back out and pulled him from the club.

"Time to go Philly; our job is done." He hissed as he climbed behind the wheel and started back towards the compound.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:52 am

Phil was forcing himself to take calm breathes as they pulled into the parking lot. He knew he was proably pale but he kept his face passive. He quickly climbed out of the car and headed into the club with Thorn. He only got though the door before being swamped by verous types of men and women. He lost track of Thorn in the thick crowd, when he had finally managed to free himself from the group when he saw Thorn was making his way over to him. He followed Thorn out to the car and asked. "What happened, did the talk go well?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:34 pm

"The talk?" Kevin laughed as they walked back into the compound. "Mr. Wight is no longer a problem for the Boss. That's all that matters."

They passed the guards at the door and he smiled, running a finger down one of their chests before moving on. The job had sent adrenalin through his system and without a second thought he turned and pulled Phil to him, pressing him against the wall and plundering his mouth before pulling away. With a smirk he patted Phil's chest and continued down the hall; whistling loudly.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Phil frowned slightly at Thorn's words as they walked into the compound. He had been about to ask him what he meant when he suddenly found himself pushed against the wall and being kissed deeply with an almost bruising force. He blinked slowly in shock as he watched Thorn walk away. Phil then noticed a small blonde watching. The blonde whos name was Jay gave a friendly smile and walked over. "I see your the new guy everyone's been talking about." Jay said. Phil nodded as he looked carefully at Jay, it wasn't hard to tell what he was. "I'm Jay, you can proably guess what i do." Jay said with a soft laugh. "Hi i'm Phil." Phil said with a polite but friendly smile. Jay smiled. "I see Thorn has thoughly confusing you, hasn't he. He confuses everyone, even the boss sometimes." Before Phil could reply to that a taller blonde headed towards them. "Jay-Jay you ready to go home yet?" Jay smiled brightly, "Addy." He said as he hurried over and kissed the taller blonde. He then led him over to Phil. "Addy this is Phil. Phil this is my brother Adam." Adam smiled and shook Phil's hand. Phil raised his brow, "Umm brothers but..." Adam chuckled. "Yes we are brothers but we are also together." Phil nodded, "Ohh i see." Phil smiled back at them, he wasn't a closed minded person and believed love was love. Adam wrapped his arm around Jay. "We should get home now Jay-Jay." He smiled at Phil "It was nice to meet you, see ya around." Jay smiled and nodded. "See you Phil." Phil smiled back to both of them. "See you guys later." He said as he watched the two blonde's leave. He then leaned against the wall, his mind instintly going back to the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:18 am

Kevin had requested an audience with the Boss and was ptowling around the conference room. The energy from the kill had him buzzing and after he'd given his report he was going to go out and find him someone to have some fun with. Thankfully his wait wasn't too long and he nodded politely as the Boss took his seat.

"Well?"

"Wight won't ever be a problem for you again sir."

"You killed him didn't you Thorn?"

Kevin smirked as he nodded. "That I did, but for good reason. I laid out your offer sir and told me to fuck my mother with that piddling sum. I tried to make him see that it was a lucritive deal but he resisted. So I popped him."

"Somehow Thorn I doubt the validity of your words, but I can't overlook your outcomes when I send you on jobs." The boss waved his hand in dismissal at him. "Go and be on your way Thorn....andd tonight try not leave the bodies of your victims laying around."

Kevin nodded and seen his way out. His blood was still singing so he moved stealthily down the hall intending on going out and releasing some energy but as he heading back to the door he caught sight of Phil leaning against the wall. Curious he kept to the shadows of the long hall and watched the ravenette.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:42 am

Phil continued to lean against the wall as he ran a hand though his hair. All he could think about was that kiss Thorn had gave him. Jay's words rung though his head. Jay was right, Thorn had thoughly confused him but that wasn't all he had did. He'd invaded his thoughts, it seemed hard to focuse on anything else but Thorn at times. Phil swallowed hard and got off the wall, he started to head for his room when he felt someone watching him like the first night. He looked around but again saw no one, though he thought he saw a shadow in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Kevin smirked as he trailed. He loved to instill confusion into people; it gave him the upper hand and allowed him to play with them until he was done. It was a tactic he liked to employ in the beginning stages of an intimidation. Still even as he followed the ravenette through the halls he had to admit to himself that there was something about Phil that kept running the mans face and name through his head.

Kevin followed until they got to Phil's room and then he moved on down the hall. He didn't have anything he had to do that night; nor did he need to feed as he'd fed to excess the night before. As he shut himself into his room to do some investigating into a list of names that he'd found taped to his door, he scowled; he wasn't going to let Phil get to him in anyway shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:35 am

Phil locked his door as soon as he got into his room. He tried to force himself to calm down. First Thorn had him on edge and now he thought was being followed by something. Phil sighed softly as he sat on his bed, he need to stay focused. He laid down and the bed and stared at the ceiling, he soon dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 pm

The research soon grew tiring and Kevin pushed away the notes he'd been making. Apparently he was going to take out a whole upstart clan that thought they could disarm the boss. Too bad they didn't know what they were up against.

Like his mind had done all night it wandered back to Phil and he growled as he paced the room. It was as if the human had possessed some sort of magic of his own that made him irresistible and unable to forget. Kevin moved around in front of the mirror in his room and stopped; laughing when he noticed that the jacket he had on seemed to be floating in mid air without any help. It was a parlor trick that never got old to him and he wondered what Phil would do if he was suddenly appear in his room behind him one day when he was looking in the mirror.

He scowled after the thought and after a few moments of debating he let himself out into the hallway and moved on silent feet down to Phil's room. Letting himself in and taking up residence in the darkest corner to watch the man toss and turn in his sleep. He seemed far from peaceful and Kevin moved slightly closer watching avidly.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:54 am

Phil was restless as he slepted, the nightmares of what happened to his mother and brother back again to haunt him. He tossed and turned, murmuring quietly in his sleep. He wanted the nightmares to stop but they never did it seemed. He woke with start, cold sweat on his face. He sighed softly as he closed his eyes. He didn't notice Thorn in the room.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:52 am

It had to be a nightmare and Kevin's eyes widened as Phil continued to thrash; the sweat on his brow catching the small amount of moonlight that filtered through the slatted blinds and winking like tiny diamonds. Phil was talking lowly in his sleep but Kevin couldn't make it out. On silent feet he moved closer; only to stop dead when Phil woke up, his eyes wild as he looked around the room.

Kevin froze; afraid that Phil had seen him as their eyes had locked for a brief moment. But Phil soon settled back down and Kevin let out a breath that he hadn't know he'd been holding. Phils' breathing as still pretty erratic so he stayed put; not wanting to bring attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:40 am

Phil wiped the sweat from his brow with a sigh, he hated the nightmares. Hated his past, hated loseing his mother and brother. But he couldn't change his past and so he lived with it. He stettled back on the bed before glancing around the room. Phil sighed again before closeing his eyes and trying to sleep once more.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Phil was agitated and while normally it was a state of mind that Kevin took great pleasure in tormenting when it came to humans, he couldn't bring himself to do anything. On silent feet he let himself out of the room and he traversed the halls; his mind lost in the thought.

His wanderings lead him back to his room and he sat in front of his computer, not wanting to look up any more information but also not wanting to lay down. He wouldn't sleep, that was just the bad thing about being a Vampire, one didn't sleep during the night hours and it caused unknown frustrations when one didn't have anything to do.

In the end Kevin used the night hours to stare out of the small window in his room to watch the rising day. As the first fingers of the pale light crawled across his floor Kevin moved over into his bed and pulled the covers over his head, his mind far from shutting down even as his body fell into a coma like state.

What secrets do you have Phil Brooks? And why do I care so much?
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Phil woke the next morning tiredly, the theat of nightmares returning a second time had kept him from any restful sleep. He got up and grabbed a bite to eat and a shower. He then started to tidy up his room and other small things like that before beginning to do some reseach on the name he'd found on a note outside his door.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:45 pm

When Kevin finally woke he pulled himself from the bed with a groan, a scowl on his face as took his seat back at the computer. His mind however wasn't on his work as he fired up the cpu, it was going back to Phil and his scowl deepened.

I'm not supposed to care, nor even give him a second thought. He's a worthless human.

With a deep sigh he pushed himself from the table and stood grabbing his list of names and heading from the room. He'd remembered seeing a similar list taped to Phil's door and he started that way, telling himself that he was only going to see if their lists crisscrossed--not because he wanted to see if Phil felt any better.

He scurried down the hall as quick as he could without looking like he was hurrying or like it was important that he get to Phil's room. Once he was outside the door he schooled his features into a scowl and he knocked briskly, standing with his arms crossed as if it were a great annoyance for him to be there.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:54 am

Phil had been staring at the computer screen tiredly for a while while when he had heard the knock. He got up slowly from his computer and answered the door. He was a little surprised to see Thorn standing there. "Oh hello... Umm what do you need? I mean is there something you need to talk about or something?" Phil knew he sounded like a idiot but he was so tired and it was hard to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say You'll Haunt Me
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Police Stations-
Jump to: