A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say You'll Haunt Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Phil bit softly and toyed with his lip ring as he watched Thorn lower the gun before putting it away. He carefully studied the man before nodding, "Yeah a pepsi sound good right about now." He paused and gave a dry chuckle, "And i've been the a therapist for the baggage once, i ended up making the therapist have to go to a therapist. My dad was a mixture of pissed and proud."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Kevin arched his eyebrow and gave a small snort of amusement. "I'd be proud too. Making a Therapist see a Therapist is a thing of beauty. Of course they're not too stable to begin with." With wry smile still in place he turned and opened the door, motioning for Phil to go first. "After you Philly."

It might have seen like a gentlemanly thing to do, but really Kevin just wanted to watch Phil from behind; it was a great source of agitation that he found the backside of the man just as pleasing to look at as the front.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:21 am

"True." Phil said with a half crooked smile, "I didn't even mean to do it though, he just couldn't handed me i guess. Of course i don't think many people can handle me." He nodded and said "thanks" before walking out the door, he could see tell Thorn was watching his backside. He walked for a minute before asking, "Are you enjoying the view back there Thorn?" He glanced back at Thorn with a playful half smile.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:54 pm

The question took Kevin by surprise and he blinked, his eyes wide and round before he got a grip on himself. With a tiny grin he nodded. "Of course. Nothing like watching a Horses ass to make me feel better about myself."

With a shove, gentle though it was he moved past Phil and started down the long corridor, calling over his shoulder without once breaking stride or turning around.

"Keep your eyes Philly, wouldn't want anyone to think that you're a poof or anything." Laughter followed the words as he turned the corner, feeling a little better than he had before.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:16 am

Phil rolled his eyes and shook his head before chuckling and following Thorn down the hallway. "Oh yeah and what if i was one hm?" Phil asked jokingly, he was normally open about being gay, but he wasn't sure if something like that was liked or frowned aponed. He followed Thorn around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Kevin stopped and looked over at Phil, arching an eyebrow him. "Then I guess you are. It doesn't matter to me if you like manly lovers. To each their own." Not to mention that men are less likely to be whiny and can take more and are generally more kinky. He smirked as he grabbed Phil and pushed him against the wall, lightly breathing against his lips as he continued to smile. "Is that your way of saying you are?"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:12 am

"Yeah i guess it is, but i've always been open about the fact i like manly lovers. But that kiss in the hallway after the job was that your way of saying you like manly lovers?" Phil asked with a small laugh, he didn't add that he had liked the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:05 pm

With a laugh Kevin turned to move away but at the last minute he swung back around and captured Phils' lips in a heated kiss that lasted only a moment before he pulled away.

"Maybe. Or maybe you look so much like a girl that I can't help it."

With a smirk Kevin turned on his heel and started walking again, heading out to the garage where his car was parked. He didn't bother to see if Phil was going to follow him, he had the feeling that the ravenette would follow him anywhere at that point.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:15 am

Phil was once again, taken by surprise as he was pushed against the wall and kissed heatedly. He panted softly when Thorn pulled back, he barely kepted from almost pouting at Thorn's teasing words. He followed Thorn out to the garage, he couldn't ignore the pull he felt.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Kevin fiddled with the knobs of the radio as he waited and with looking when Phil climbed in the car he spoke in the same teasing manner. "And you make one ugly girl. Just though you should know."

He did turn at that point and leaned over and lightly brushed a kiss across his lips, stopping to tug on the lip ring before settling into his seat and strapping in. His next look over was a completely devious grin as he threw the car into gear and launched from the space, barely missing the car parked across from him.

"Better buckle up Philly!' He laughed as he sped out into the night and to his favorite hang out, a grungy little bar that despite it's looks had his favorite alcohol and catered to the slumming upper class.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:02 am

Phil did pout slightly at being called a ugly girl, his pouting stopped at the light kiss to his lips. He couldn't stop the light moan at the tugged to his lip ring. Phil barely had time to buckle up before the car went off like a rocket, Phil clung to the edge of his seat tightly.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:22 pm

With a squeal of tires Kevin slid into a parking space, his grin still in place as he looked over at his white faced passenger.

"We're here Philly. C'mon and lets see if we can't put some color back into your cheeks." He laughed as he patted Phil's leg before climbing out.

The man at the door nodded at him as he passed and he stopped only long enough to let the door man know that Phil was with him and not to bother him for an id as the kid wouldn't be drinking. The man looked like he wanted to argue but thought the better of it when Kevin growled at him.

He wove his way through the crowd to his usual table in the back and waved the waitress over, ordering his normal drink and Phil's Pepsi that when Phil finally joined him it'd be waiting on him.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:14 am

Phil took a deep breath as they finally arrived, he watched as Kevin got out of the car and went up to the door. He waited till Kevin got in before slowly getting out of the car, he didn't trust his legs after the ride he had just took. He walked into the building and looked around before spotting Kevin and going over to him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Kevin nodded towards Phil and kicked a chair out for him, pushing the Pepsi on the table over to him. "Have a seat Philly, you look like you've seen a ghost." He grinned as he took sip from his glass.

Under the lights Phil's skin seemed even softer looking and he found himself wanting to reach over and touch the other man, if only to find out if Phil's skin was as soft as it looked. He frowned into his glass and threw down his drink; signalling for the waitress to bring him another.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Phil sat down in the chair that Kevin had kicked out for him, giving a quiet thanks as he sat down. He took a drink of the pepsi in front of him with a smile. He found himself gancing over and studying Kevin closing, Something kepted drawing him eyes over to the assassin.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:17 pm

From behind his second glass Kevin looked up, the feel of eyes on him drawing him out of his self degrading mental rant.

"Something on your mind Philly?" He asked, his voice more gruff than he wanted it to be. "Spit it out kid. Ain't nothing gained by by keeping your tongue to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:18 pm

"Oh sorry its nothing, i.... I was zoning out." Phil said as he quickly looked away and took a drink of his pepsi. He looked around for a restroom before standing up. "Excuse me i'll be right back." He said before running for the restroom.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:31 pm

"What a weird kid that Philly is." Kevin mumbled as he finished his second drink. "But he could get accosted on his way to the bathroom...maybe I should....just follow him and make sure he's ok."

He pushed away from the table and started back towards the bathroom, telling himself that he was only looking out for Phils' best interest and not because he wanted to be near the dark headed man.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Phil had run into the bathroom and into one of the stalls. He leaned against the door, no one had ever had the affect on him that Thorn had. He felt like a teenager again, like when he had first figured out he was gay.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Kevin wove his way through the crowd before opening the door to the bathroom. There was no one in the area and for a moment he wondered if he had just assumed that Phil was going to the bathroom and not out to the car. With a sigh he walked over and turned on one of the sinks, letting the water run cold before splashing his face.

"Get yourself together Kevin. You're an assassin....more importantly you're a Vampire. You can't let one person cloud your thoughts, your reaction time will slow. You've been through this before, you know the out come. Ignore the kid and do your job. You be involved then he'll die....or you'll kill him."

His words were murmured to himself in the mirror as he watched the water drip down his face and splatter against the cracked porcelain sink.

"And you have to stop drinking. A Vampire is only as strong as his resistance to his weaknesses."

With a head shake that sent water spraying in all directions he straightened his shirt and left the bathroom behind to wait at the table for Phil.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Phil didn't hear Thorn come in, he was lost deep into his own thoughts. He sat there murmuring softly while tracing over the tattoos on his arm, one of the things he did when he was nervous or unsure. He slipped out of his deep thought at the sound of Thorn leaving. He slowly got up andwent to the sink and threw some water on his face. He sighed before wiping his face off and walking back out to the table.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:06 pm

The glass slid between his hands as he batted it back and forth and before he realized it Phil was back at the table and he leveled the dark haired man with a smile.

"I see you didn't get lost" He joked as he lifted his drink back to his lips. It was already his fourth so he mentally cut himself off after that, not wanting to get thoroughly trashed in front of Phil. "So, feeling a little better?"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Phil managed to smile back, "Yeah definitely feeling better, though i did almost get lost trying to find the table." He joked before taking a drink of his pepsi. He relaxed at the familier taste, he almost never drank anything else exsept water.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Kevin let his lips kick up into a small smile at that as he brought his glass back to his lips. He watched as Phil seemed to melt back into his chair as he drank and he slowly let his eyes rake over the dark haired man, his eyes landing on Phil's lips.

"Well I'm glad you didn't get lost, it would have been a serious damper on my night seeing as how my 'drinking' partner would have been gone." Not that I'd let you go missing that long.

He knocks back his drink and sets the glass upside down to signal that he's done drinking to the barmaid when she heads over, this time ordering a water to help balance out the alcohol in his system even though he'd never be able to get more than a little tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Phil chuckled softly, "I can see how it would but you picked a strange drinking partner... But then again not many people are straight edged, so you have a unique one tonight." Phil found himself rambling on but it kept him from staring at Thorn. He almost seemed to feel lightheaded around him, even though he hadn't been drinking at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say You'll Haunt Me
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Police Stations-
Jump to: