A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Ain't Here For Trouble

Go down 
+5
Adam Copeland
Harris Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Carter Lacroix
Jay Reso
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:15 am

Harris smiled but a frown soon came to his face, "I...I dunno when I'll have to leave again..."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:25 am

"Oh." Adam said softly, not sure why that made him so sad.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:30 am

Harris frowned, "It's...it's part of who I am..."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:03 am

"Yeah i know." Adam said with a shrugged. He wasn't one to show his feelings a lot.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:04 am

Harris had expected Adam to be upset but since he wasn't, he steeled himself. Paying for the meal he threw the money down on the table and stormed out.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:18 am

Adam bit his lip hard and got up heading back to the clinc with Jay in tow. He'd learned long ago to hid his emtions sometimes even from his brother. But Jay always knew when something was wrong with his brother. Jay sighed when Adam locked himself in his room. He sighed and went to find Harris maybe to see if he could explain.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:21 am

Harris was drinking at the usual bar he drank at, angry. He thought that Adam was cute and hearing that he practically didn't care hurt more than a lot of things had ever hurt.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:25 am

Jay quickly found Harris. "Can we talk please?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:26 am

Harris looked at Jay out of the corner of his eye, taking another drink. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:33 am

"Look i know your upset Addy wasn't upset but you got to understand bout Addy. Our dad screwed Addy up on a emotionel level. It fact i'm the only one he will show real emotions half the time. But you think he wasn't upset when you told him that you'd have to left, well your wrong Addy was sad. But he has trouble with showing it." Jay said softly.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:36 am

Harris paused. He knew what it was like to screw up with your kids. He didn't know what to say. "Look...I'm not the kind of guy two sweethearts should be hangin' around..."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:41 am

"Your the first person that Addy has even been interested in." Jay said softly.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:47 am

"Look kid, I'm a god damn assassin. I kill people fer a livin'. And not just people who deserve it! I've killed women before too. Innocent women whose only crime was they got knocked up by a mob boss and the rival didn't like it to much!"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:52 am

"We all do things we're not proud of, look at me Harris. I'm just a commen streetwalker that will let anyone use me for money." Jay said.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:55 am

"I left my kids Jay. I have two of them, ones your age. Yeh do what you have to do in order t' survive. Me? I kill for the hell of it."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:00 am

"But you a good person Harris i can see it." Jay said softly. "Addy can see it."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:05 am

"Then dammit why don't I feel like a good person Jay!" Harris admitted, finally breaking down into tears.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:08 am

Jay gave Harris a hug. "Because you don't know how."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:12 am

Harris sobbed, "I ruin everything and...and yeh and yer brother are so nice t' me!"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:19 am

"Everyone makes mistakes Carter and everyone deserves kindness." jay said softly.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:25 am

Harris shook his head, "Yeh don't know all the sins I've done...hell...I don't realize how bad I've done until after the fact sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:28 am

"You can't live with yourself till you forgive yourself." Jay said softly.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:35 am

"I don't wanna live half the time," Harris admitted.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:42 am

Jay nodded, "It would be easier if you'd let someone help you and care for you." Jay said softly.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:46 am

Harris shook his head, "I ain't got no one. My wife's dead, my kids hate me, and I don't wanna trouble yeh and yer brother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Ain't Here For Trouble
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Hospitals/Doctors Office/Mental Institutions-
Jump to: