A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:05 am

Harris smirked, bobbing his head in time with the rap song that was on the mans radio. "So...Mike...since we're gonna be travel buddies fer the next few days why don't yeh and I get to know each other. Ask questions and what not."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:07 am

Mike gave him a look before shaking his head, He was being kidnapped. He was a travel buddy. "Ask away." He said as he pulled out a nail filer from his coat pocket and began filing his nails, not looking up as the man spoke.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:09 am

"So...uh....what's it like bein a prostitute? Yeh gotta do the dirty with some bad guys or what?" Harris bluntly asked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:11 am

Mike gave him a look before shaking his head. "I sleep with clients. Or I work the streets. Sometimes I sleep with Randy's business clients. It loosens them up and leaves them with a good impression." He said. "Sometimes it sucks but most of the time it's all good." He said.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:26 am

Harris nodded, "Cuz I know a lot of men and women who got the bad end of the stick. Had to work in some crazy places with some fuckin' crazy people."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:29 am

Mike shrugged. "Randy takes care of us. Makes sure we're happy. If are get unhappy, we're free to leave. He only has clean and civilized clients." he said. "Anything else you wanna know?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:33 am

"Hey now, I'm just tryin t' be civilized," Harris laughed, "but I guess since I asked yeh a question and yeh answered me and what not, it's only fair if yeh ask one back."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:34 am

Mike rolle this eyes and huffed. "Fine. Why... did you leave your kids to become a hit man?" He asked, going back to filing his nails as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:38 am

Harris took a deep breath, "I....I couldn't be a dad. I wasn't a good person so how in the hell was I supposed to raise kids that were gonna be...wait....how do you know I left my kids?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:49 am

Mike shrugged. "I've talked to Carter and Nolee. They tell me stuff." He said with a shrug, waiting for the next question as he filed his nails absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:53 am

"Yeh...yeh know my kids?" Harris asked, his voice a little low. He was surprised, in all actuality.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:23 am

Mike nodded. "Yeah. That's how I know where Carter is." He said, shrugging a little. "Why you'd wanna kill your own son, I don't know. but in this business, I guess I can understand. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do to make a living." He said.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:38 am

"Look, if I didn't have to kill him to survive, I wouldn't..." sighed Harris. "But we do what we gotta do..."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:04 am

Mike simply nodded. "Of course. So, anything else you wanna know?" He asked, putting away his nail filer as the taxi drove them to the airport. Mike showed and an ID attached to the keys to the guard and they were let through, the car driving them to the plane where it was waiting, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:06 am

Harris shook his head, his once playful demeanor now turning cold and sullen. "I think we're done talking for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:23 am

Mike simply rolled his eyes as they border the plane. Mike still could not believe he was being kidnapped. He sat on one of the couches, leaning back in it. He was exhausted and did not want to be here.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Harris smirked, "This place is really nice. Ya'll got a television and everythin'." he picked up the remote, turning on a football game and grabbing a beer from the mini fridge, making himself at home. "Yeh can take a nap if yeh want. I ain't gonna hurtcha."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Mike rolled his eyes. "Uh huh." He grumbled and curled up on the couch. He closed his eyes before the drifted off to sleep as the plane took off to their first destination.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Harris had never been one to sleep but this time, he was even more worried. He knew that there was a possibility that his target was his son. But Carter was a popular name and there could have been thousands of Lacroix's all over the world. He sighed, running his hands through his hair as the plane touched down in Spain.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Mike awoke when they landed. He stretched and rubbed the sleep from his eyes as they got off. He looked around as they stood in front of the airport to get a cab. he wondered if he could run away... he glanced at Harris before he made a run for it, weaving through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Harris cursed out loud, chasing off after Mike. Why couldn't he have just been a good little captive. This was not his idea of fun, he didn't enjoy running at all.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Mike kept running but eventually, the crowd to thicker and Harris caught him. "Shit..." He hissed as he struggled against the bigger man, just wanting to get free and go home.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:29 pm

"Oh no. I told yeh once that yeh weren't gonna get away or I'd make sure yer pretty legs didn't work no more. If yeh run again, I'll do it to," Harris huffed. "And fer makin me chase yeh, lunch is on yeh!"
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Mike jut glared at him before rolling his eyes. Well he tried, and he knew he'd loose his legs if he tried again. They got into the taxi driving them to the hotel, Mike crossing his arms and legs and he glared out the window.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:34 pm

"Oh lighten up buttercup," laughed Harris. "Look, we're in Spain. There's food and music and fashion."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles   Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Six Thousand Five Hundred Miles
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Parks/Beaches-
Jump to: