This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Speakeasy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: The Speakeasy   Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:45 pm

The Back Room was the one place in New York that still served alcohol. Granteed, it was illegal and more than drinking went around in their but none-the-less it was a place famous for it's alcohol. And Wade Barett was the proprieter. Everyone in New York knew that the name Barett was one to be feared. Men killed for him to impress him and women? Women all wanted to be with him. As he sat in the club, smiling as a group of his friends drank together he knew that nothing could get better. Well...almost nothing. If only he could get rid of the Orton gang...

Shaking the thought from his head, he leaned back, eyes on the stage where a young woman sang. It was a quiet night and he could think of no better way to spend it. Little did he know what was going to go down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Alex stood behind his boss and looked around the packed room. He was the best assassin and bodyguard on the payroll, and he was going to protect his boss and the others with everything.

Jay sat at a table waiting for his boss to call him over. He was one of Wade's special employes. Meaning he was a whore but he was lucky Wade was good to him. And he was able to see his brother often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:00 am

John's arm was wrapped around Randy's as they headed into the club. He didn't know why they were going to Wade's club. He knew Randy was more powerful than Wade and had a lot more nightclubs with alcohol. And boy did John love to drink. Nonetheless, they were here, event hough John didn't want to be. But John was Randy's right hand bitch to the public eye, so he was always there for there kind of things. John glanced up at his lover/boss.

"Baby, why are we going to Wade's club? The man, and his men aren't worth anyone's time." He grumbled, playing with a strand of his hair.

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:22 am

Randy rolled his eyes at John as they walked into the club. "We're here for business, John. It's normal for rival mobs to go to each other's establishments in order to get a looky-loo on what's going on. Now hush," he said to John as they walked by Wade over to a secluded booth, sliding John in first, then him next to him. "John might join us. He's doing some work right now," he added as a waitress walked over to take their order. Randy ordered a beer and then looked around him.

He had been to the club a few times. Nothing special. Randy had better ones on Vegas. But sadly, he made his base of operations in New York. Dumb idea. Now he had a war with Wade and a headache amount of work. He sighed and wrapped an arm around John's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:26 am

Wade smirked, ordering another beer as he finished his and leaned back in his chair. The young woman singing on the small stage, a young Miss Nolee Lacroix, flashed a smile as she started on to the next song. Again, his eyes wandered restlessly around the room before locking on Randy Orton. So he had decided to show up to his club. "Jayson," Wade spoke, his voice laced with the accent of his home country of England, "deliver a beer to Mr. Orton. Don't want to be rude to our guests."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:37 am

Jay looked at his boss and nodded before slowly getting up and grabbing two beers from the bar and carrying them over to Randy's booth. He placed them down on the table.

Alex watched carefully, he didn't trust Orton and he wanted to make sure Jay was going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:39 am

John raised a brow at the blond man who gave them the beers. He glanced at Randy but nonetheless, took a sip of the beer before resting his head on Randy's shoulders. He had always felt weary when round Wade and his men. But he knew Randy always took care of everything. He wished they were stationed in Vegas though, it'd make life easier.

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:49 am

"How ya feelin' today?" Randy asked as he took a swig of the beer. He honestly didn't care if it was roofied or any crap like that. John would kill Wade before Wade had the chance to kill Randy or Johnny. John was the only person who knew about Randy and Johnny, too, being Randy's best friend. He ignored the fact that Wade had had Jay deliver the drinks personally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:56 am

Wade smirked, laughing when he saw that Johnny and Randy had accepted his movement of good will. For a mafia boss, Randy was a bit dull when it came to business ventures. Or maybe that was just an American thing. Wade had bigger dreams than New York and London. For years he had been looking at the properties Randy had in Las Vegas and was looking to take over. All he had to do was get Randy out of the way. The music stopped for the evening and Wade crossed over to Randy's table, making sure that Lexie was behind him before sitting down uninvited.

"Mr. Orton, glad to see you could come visit my property. Hope Jayson delivered the right kind of beer for you and your....friend," Wade smirked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:02 am

Lexie followed carefully, his eyes everywhere at once. He especially was watching Orton, he was nervous as to why he would come here.

Jay went back to his table with a sigh of relief and sat down again. Hopefully he'd have time to go see his brother tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:14 am

John stayed quiet like always, knowing not to comment. He sat up straight and fussed with his hair a little before sipping his beer. He hated running into Wade. The man was not worth his time. He ran his finger around the rim of the beer bottle as he silently listened to the conversation.

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:18 am

Randy's senses took in everything as soon as Wade approached him, as always. He took in Alex behind him, the crooked smile on Wade's face, the sound of his voice. Randy was always quite observant. "With beer, it can be hard to go wrong, but I've tasted a bad beer. These are okay. Not the best," he replied to Wade, looking up at him, his arm still around John, rubbing his arm absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:21 am

Wade smirked, "Of course you're not going to think their the best because you own your own bars. Tell me, what brings you and your friend into my bar at this time of night? Scoping out the better competition?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:26 am

Lexie was on high aleart, he always was. He didn't like Wade dealing with Orton, Orton was a enemy. But Alex kept his emotions hidden as he stood there.
Adam walked into the bar and scanned for his little brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:29 am

John looked at Randy, leaning into his warmth subconsciously. But he knew no one could know that they actually loved each other. To the public eye, John was simply Randy's right hand bitch. His favorite pet. So John had to play the part, and keep quiet to let Randy deal with business.

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:39 am

Randy snorted/chuckled. "Better? No. Just seeing how the place is doin', is all. Wanted to help a fellow mob boss. You know, the works," he smirked, leaning back. "So how is the great Wade Barrett?" he asked, sarcasm dripping from his words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 am

"The Great Wade Barrett is fine," Wade smirked. "I've got myself a girl now, no longer alone like you. How is the menacing Randy Orton?" he never showed to much emotion around anyone, especially those who were his enemies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:47 am

Jay smiled as Adam walked over and sat down. It had been a few days and he was glad to see his brother. They started to talk softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:59 am

John resisted the urge to roll his eyes. He and Randy would never be able to go public with their relationship because he knew he was Randy's weakness. That if people knew Randy cared so much for him, John would have a target on his back.

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:04 am

"Shame. She could do so much better," Randy smirked. "As for me being alone, I'm not. Just because I'm not in a relationship doesn't mean that I'm alone, Barrett. Besides, anything I need, Johnny here takes care of," he smiled at John before looking back Wade, everything on his face blank aside from the smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:06 am

Wade laughed, a dark and almost menacing sound. "Johnny must be really oblivious to love you Orton. How are those voices in your head? Still tormenting you." he leaned in close. "Your father mentioned them once. I think it was a few days before someone killed him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 am

Alex held back a sigh, Wade loved his mind games way too much. And someday it was going to get him killed.
Adam smiled at Jay, "YOu going to be able to come home after the club closes Jay-Jay. "I don't know yet Addy." Jay answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:19 am

John smirked a little at Randy's words but didn't say anything. He sipped his beer. It wasn't the best, he'd had much better. But it was fine. He rested against Randy, knowing not to speak unless Randy told him to. It was a rule John had learned when he started when he was around Randy. And he knew to follow it.

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:27 am

Randy's temper flared in him and he stood, toe-to-toe and nose-to-nose with Wade. I do not hear voices. I have an anger problem, Barrett. One you need to be more cautious of. And as for my dad, you ever, ever speak of him again, I'll torture you to the point where you beg me to bring death to you," he said lowly, looking into Wade's eyes, anger clouding his own, turning them icy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:36 am

Wade laughed, "You don't scare me Orton. I've never been scared in my entire life. But I'm glad to know that I seem to have touched a nerve."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy   

Back to top Go down

The Speakeasy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next