A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shakin' Hands

Go down 
+9
Carter Lacroix
Casey Johnson
Alex Gray
Angel James
Harris Lacroix
Jay Reso
Allison McCallister
Sheamus
Johnny Nitro
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel James

Angel James

Shakin' Hands - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:28 am

Jay continued to eat in silence. Grel had made sure Jay was a perfect pet, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:28 am

John shook his head. "Liar. And I don't mean literally. I mean... if you wanna make it easier on yourselves, you'll earn my trust." He said and looked at Sheamus. "I've heard that threat thousands and thousands of time." He whispered. "I don't care. Bashing my face won't change me." He said quietly and sipped his wine.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:41 am

"Yeah I know yeh did Justin..." Sheamus said, rolling his eyes. "And now yeh got a plate full of mayo." He smirked.

"Ok Johnny, that's enough. No more lies or threats from either of us, as long as the rules are followed ok?" Sheamus said, realising afterwards he'd probably reget saying it later.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:43 am

"And now yeh got a plate full of mayo," Justin good naturedly mocked.

Wade rolled his eyes, getting up from the table. "You both may start work after dinner if you wish. Shea...can I see you in my office? We need to talk business."
Back to top Go down
Angel James

Angel James

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:48 am

Jay quietly finished his plate and got up, going outside to the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:00 am

John got up and left to go to his first client, the man was waiting in a luxurious room. John smirked and went to work. When he finished, the man was stumbling out of the room, while John counted his money, heading to Wade's office. He walked into the office and went to the desk was sitting at and slammed the money down. "$30,000." he said and looked between the men. He crossed his arms. "Did I interrupt something?" He asked, the corners of his lips quirking up a bit in a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:13 am

"Well I know just as well as you do that we um...well..you know," Sheamus said, smirking at Wade, not realising Johnny had entered. "But if we're gonna start a business together, we have ter put it behind us..." He jumped when Johnny slammed the money down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:16 am

Wade was afraid of that answer. He knew part of the reason Sheamus had come to America. They had once been young lovers, making sure that the other was always protected. When Mr. Barrett found out that his son was gay, he had killed Mr. Farrelly in anger. Sheamus has blamed Wade and they feuded for years before putting their anger behind them. He sighed, "A...agreed."

Looking at Johnny he smiled, "You didn't miss anything..."
Back to top Go down
Angel James

Angel James

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:22 am

Jay went back inside and meet his first client as well. He finished after and while and brought the money he had made to Wade. "Here sir." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:33 pm

John nodded slowly. "Right." He breathed. He eyed Sheamus up and down, winking at him before almost floating out of the room, heading to the bar and mixing himself a Margarita.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:03 pm

"Did...he jus' wink at me?" Sheamus asked Wade, unsure if Johnny actually had or not.
He looked over at Wade's new worker "Yer very quiet..."
Sheamus hadn't heard of every boss in America, Grel was one that was new to him, so he was curious as to why Jay was so quiet compared to Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Wade smiled, touching Jay's face lightly, "No need to call me sir. My name isn't Gangrel. I'm not going to hurt you for 'disobeying'. You haven't done anything wrong. And yes, yes he did wink at you Step...Sheamus."
Back to top Go down
Angel James

Angel James

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Jay leaned in slightly to the light touch, enjoying the gentleness that he wasn't used to. Jay nodded at Wade before answering Sheamus softly. "My old boss, he didn't want the moneymakers talking unless they were asked a question or were allowed to."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:56 pm

John had two other clients, making 100,000 before returning to the office. He threw the money at Wade before standing behind Sheamus, putting his hands on his shoulders and lightly massaging them. "I'm done." He whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:01 pm

"They didn't let yeh talk? That's just silly." Sheamus said, shaking his head at the way Jay had been treated, raising an eyebrow at what Wade almost called him afterwards.
Sheamus froze when Johnny came in and put his hands on him, but relaxed once Johnny started massaging.
"Oh...yeh are, are yeh?" He asked, looking over his shoulder at Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:06 pm

"Well you best get use to talking and holding conversations here," laughed Wade. "I'm very sociable, as are my men." He eyed what Johnny was doing with Shea and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel James

Angel James

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:51 am

Jay nodded slowly, he hoped they were friendly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm

"Mhmmm." John hummed lowly as he massages Sheamus's shoulders. "Ya need anything else before I go get a drink and go to bed?" He asked, his hot breathed ghosting over the Irish man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:22 am

Sheamus leaned back in his chair, relaxing more as Johnny continued massaging his shoulders. "I...might..." He said, shivering slightly as he felt Johnny's breath on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:24 am

Wade smiled, patting his lap for Jay to sit down. As he did, he smiled, "So, tell me, whats your background like Jason?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:36 am

Jay shyly sat down on Wade's lap and started softly. "Well i grew up with my dad and my brother but my brother was the one that mostly took care of me. Dad was always working or out drinking and when he was home he was... Abusive... When i got out of high school i dicided to come to collage here. So i came and one night i was with a so-called friend that handed be over to Grel. From then on i worked for him, he always took pride that he was the frist to train me..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:38 am

John rubb Sheamus's shoulders and sat himself in the man's lap, making himself comfortable and wrapping an arm around his neck as he listened to Jay's story. John had a long story. Hell, he could probably right a book. John was experienced. He'd done and seen it all.
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:58 am

Sheamus was only half listening to Jay's story, distracted by the man sitting on his lap. He absent mindedly wrapped his arms around Johnny's waist, staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:04 am

Wade wrapped his arms around Jay, "Oh that must have been horrid. Fathers...they always seem to be the last one in the world to accept their child is gay..."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:10 am

Jay tensed before relaxing in the careing arms that hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shakin' Hands
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: The Streets-
Jump to: