A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undercover Night Walker (Allison)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Allison McCallister
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:08 pm

"Some are around a lot. Ask for names after the job." Amy replied offering a solution. "You dont need names if your doing it from our side."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Allison nodded, smiling. "Alright then. Should we get going or what?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:13 pm

"Yeah, probably." Amy finished her meal and tossed down of bills to pay before leaving. "Just remember everything I said."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Allison nodded, having problems standing on her heels.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Walking to the street Amy nodded to some of the girls. Stopping she handed clean needles to one of the girls with a meaningful look. Without explanation to Alli she kept walking to her spot
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Alli kept following Amy, "What was all that about?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:28 pm

"She is a herion addict. Uses dirty needles." Amy glanced at her over her shoulder. "People get hurt that way so I get her clean ones."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 pm

"Why don't you just not give her needles at all. That's the safest way to go," frowned Allison.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:35 pm

"She needs it so she can deal with the work she does." Amy stopped at her spot and leaned against the wall. "Some can't deal with this life but need the money."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:37 pm

"Do other people have other ways of coping?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:41 pm

Amy nodded. "Some act like it isnt happening. Others have normal lives,the kids and low paying job an apartment to go home to." She shrugged. "Me? I know what I am. No coping needed."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:46 pm

"Don't you ever wish you could have kids and a husband?" Allison asked.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:47 pm

That question made Amy think. "Im young. I wanna expeirnce life outside of this one." She smiled dreamily. "Maybe go to Europe. Meet a guy that doesnt pay."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Allison smiled, "After this, me and you can go to Europe."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:51 pm

"Yeah. Before or after I go into debt from just the flight there alone?" Amy chuckled looking at her feet. "I know the odds of me doing any of that is slim to none."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:53 pm

"I'll pay for it. I have my fathers fortune," Allison shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 pm

"I dont need you to do that." Amy said shortly watching as the street slowly began to dim and more girls came out from alley ways. Some nodded to her and she nodded back. Others smiled and Amy smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:01 pm

"I'll do it because I want to."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:02 pm

"And when the time comes I may decline." Amy smiled to Alli,a smile people rarely got to see. A real smile.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Allison laughed, "Nah, you wont' decline. If it's a dream of yours, you'll accept."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Amy rolled her eyes playfully as a car began to pull up. "Hold on. Let me see what he wants,me or you or both." She winked and walked up to the car.

"What can I get you?" Amy asked flirtatiously
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:10 pm

The man smirked, looking back at Alli before looking at Belle. "I'll take both."

Allison fixed her collar, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:12 pm

Amy glanced of to Alli and motioned for her to come over.

"We can arrange that." Amy smirked as she got into the front seat and waved Alli into the back
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:15 pm

Alli smiled getting into the backseat. She noticed the man, familiar looking. He worked in the sports department of the paper. His name was Alex Riley.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Amy directed him to a motel and got out. She let him check in with cash before they all went to a room. Sitting on the bed Amy smirked. "And just what can we do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Undercover Night Walker (Allison)
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next