A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undercover Night Walker (Allison)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Allison McCallister
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Allison walked in, smiling at Amy. "Your the expert here, you show me whats good for what." she laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Amy laughed and took Alli's hand. "All depends on what you like."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:51 pm

"I told you earlier, I'm use to being rough with my guys. Codes liked it.." she said, suddenly more interested in the floor than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Amy tugged on her hands. "Then you want the kinky aisle." She smiled and showed her the aisle.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Allison blushed. She had never been shopping for sex toys before and here, with a woman who didn't want to be her girlfriend, it felt awkward. "What...what do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Smirking as she walked through the aisle Amy stopped and pulled Alli up against her. "Vibrators,cuffs,and whips. Oh my!" She sang songed and pulled away
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Allison shivered, the closeness to Amy making her blush. "I...I guess I'll take a pair of handcuffs..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:05 pm

"This is about whatever YOU want." Amy smiled and moved away down the aisle. She found it was easier the first time she shopped to do it alone and without judgement
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Allison sighed, looking at where Amy had walked off to. She picked up a vibrator and the cuffs, adding to the list a cute little whip, hoping that whoever decided to use it on her wasn't to harsh. She had about decided to pay for it when she saw him standing in the other aisle. She dropped the things and walked over to Amy, "He's here...Cody's here..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Amy was looking at a vibrator when Alli walked up. "where?" She asked looking around. She knew of Cody but not what he looked like.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Allison pointed to a handsome young man looking over different toys, "Him. That's Cody Rhodes...super model and liar."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Amy raised her eyebrow and looked where she pointed. "Wanna have some fun?" She asked with a mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Allison bit her lip, "He knows who I am..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 pm

"Exactly. Lets pay quickly." Smiling Amy paid for both of them before they walked up to Cody. "Hey your Cody?" She asked with a coy smile.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Cody smirked, a proud and smug look on his face. "Of course I am. Who might you be? Another fan wanting an autograph?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Amy scoffed. "No I just wanted to point out that you fucked up with my girl." She raised her hand which was intertwined with Alli's. "And man is she good in bed."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Cody sneered at Allison before looking at Amy, "Oh I didn't screw up. She's needy, attention seeking. Plus, she likes it rough. Has she done that with you babe?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Amy leaned close and stage whispered. "I happen to like it rough." she leaned away. "Oh and don't call me babe."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Cody smiled, "Well I bet we could make an arrangement. I happen to know what you do for a living kid. My man Teddy is having a birthday party here real soon...you and her could show up for a good time..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 pm

"You couldn't pay me enough." Amy smirked and pulled Alli close,kissing her before pulling away. She looked back to Cody with a wink. "Your not worth it." she turned back to Alli. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Cody smirked, "I bet I could pay you enough. Your a whore sweetheart."

Allison frowned at Amy and nodded her head, "Yeah, yeah I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Amy turned to Cody and smacked him across the face. "Never. Never. Call me a whore when your one yourself." She took Alli's hand and led her from the shop. She knew what she was but didn't need a reminder of it from scum
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Cody was in shock, holding his face as the two left.

"Thanks...thanks Amy," Allison smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:09 pm

"Guy is a jerk." Amy growled and looked over her shoulder glaring at the store. "Needs his ass kicked."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Allison sighed, "He didn't use to be like that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Undercover Night Walker (Allison)
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next