This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Broken Soul (for Wade)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:37 am

Wade's eyes teared up, "That day...that day I was acting Ste....Sheamus. I thought you could see that...oh dear god please don't kill me Stephen!" he begged. He was terrified, hoping his old friend would chicken out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:49 am

Sheamus slowly pulled his gun out and pointed it at Wade, finally looking at him. He froze when he saw the tears as Wade tried to explain what happened. He looked away again when Wade called him Stephen, the name bringing back old memories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:54 am

Wade hung his head, "Get it over with if you want to. I don't want to know its coming but have you delay it. At least tell me why. It's been years. Why now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:17 am

"I...I had ter deal with other things first and I had ter make sure yeh wouldn't be expecting it..." Sheamus said, hoping he didn't sound as nervous as he was suddenly feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:22 am

"And you chose my closest friend to help you? Why not get Justin to help too?" He practically spat, feeling a bit more defiant now. "If I were you, I would have kidnapped me....tortured me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:33 am

"I knew he wouldn't turn on you, he's been with you." Sheamus said, sounding slightly hurt as he said it. "And why kidnap you when I could k-kill you right here..." He said coldly, looking around the spot as he remembered when they last stood here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:37 am

"Stephen...I couldn't...you hated me. I knew that day when I watched you leave. When I was sent to Manchester," Wade shivered, the memories starting to haunt him, "Justin helped me. He...he...I always called him Stephen and he was always the one in control. That way I...I could imagine it was you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:46 am

Sheamus slowly looked down at the ground, the gun shaking slightly in his hand. "Yeh...did...?" He asked. He should have done it already, he'd known he'd hesitate if he let Wade talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:49 am

"Always from behind and always calling him Stephen," Wade frowned. "I missed you. But you hated me. I...I'm my father reincarnated. So do it. Put a bullet between my eyes like I did to him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:00 am

Sheamus frowned. Wondering why he'd made himself hate this man. "I...I...missed yeh too..." He said, slowly lowering the gun.

Zeke didn't look so happy that he was changing his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:02 am

"Make them let me go Shea..." Wade pleaded. "I...I wanna hug you.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:21 am

"You can't just change your mind about this Sheamus." Zeke growled. "After everything his family's done to you..."

Sheamus hesitated, unsure of what he really wanted. Part of him wanted his old friend back, but the other part of him was screaming at him to finish the job he'd came here for.

He slowly raised the gun again, stepping closer so that the gun was centimetres from Wade's forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:24 am

Wade closed his eyes, "Stephen, I'll do anything. God just don't...don't kill me. Torture me if you want, make me feel the pain I inflicted on you. Just don't kill me!" his voice raised an octave with the last sentance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:36 am

Sheamus swore, running a hand through his red hair, unsure of what to do. "Shut up...jus'...just shut up!" He snapped at both of them, hitting Wade in frustration, unable to reach Zeke from where he was standing.

Heath just stood there, watching them nervously. He looked down at the gun he'd taken from Wade, feeling slightly guilty for betraying the man.

"Sheamus, his family killed your father..." Zeke reminded him. In the time he'd been in contact with Sheamus, he'd become incredibly loyal to him. Right now he seemed to hate Wade more than Sheamus himself did. "If you back out now, you'll just be a coward..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Wade's head snapped to the side after Sheamus had slapped him. He was quite, out of fear of his upcoming demise and hatred for the two men who were holding on to him. He, Heath, and Justin had once been the best of friends. And Zeke? He had always trusted him since the moment he met the man in Manchester. His eyes peered up at Sheamus, wondering what was going to happen to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Sheamus was tempted for a second to turn his gun on Zeke instead, he didn't like being called a coward. He took a breath, steadying his hand as he put his finger on the trigger, yet he hesitated insted of pulling it as Wade looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:48 pm

"You can't do it Stephen. I know you." Wade softly said, "You still love me.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:12 pm

"I..." Sheamus went to say he could do it, but the more he looked at his old friend, the more he knew he couldn't. He sighed and slowly kneeled in front of Wade, putting the gun down beside him.
"I'm sorry..." He mumbled, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Wade nodded, "Tell them to let me go Stephen. I'll make all of this up to you, just tell them to let me go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Sheamus nodded slowly "Let...let him go..."

Zeke let go, but didn't look very happy about it. He planned to get the 'coward' back for not going through with his plan.

Heath just ran off to go find Justin, who they'd sedated so he couldn't interfere.

Sheamus was still on his knees, staring down at the ground, feeling guilty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:45 pm

Wade stood up, pulling Sheamus close to him, "God I was so scared that you were going to kill me. Come inside, we can talk about...about what happened since the days you left.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:06 am

Sheamus nodded and stood as well, leaning against Wade when he pulled Sheamus close. He didn't say anything, clinging to Wade as if the past few years were only a nightmare he'd just woken up from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:11 am

Wade couldn't believe this. He felt as if he was finally able to hold the one thing that meant the world to him. He kissed the taller mans chest, smiling. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:28 am

Sheamus wrapped his arms around Wade, leaning his head on Wade's, smiling a proper smile for the first time in years. "I love yeh too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:34 am

"Tell me...what happened while I was gone?" Wade asked, walking Sheamus inside the house. He had done work since the last time Sheamus had been in the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   

Back to top Go down

Broken Soul (for Wade)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next