A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Addicting Drug(Nash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Amy worked her way up into the truck before looking back to Kevin. She thought for a moment. Did she trust him? No one had really asked her that before. It was an odd question but none the less Amy had to think. It had been a long time since she had fully trusted anyone but then again it had been a long time since she had been on a date. Amy looked from Kevin to the stars. It was a lovely night and she knew somehow to just trust him. Amy looked back to him.

"Yes,I trust you." She smiled a bit down to him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:55 pm

"Good."

With that Kevin dug around under the seat and pulled out a tie that had been hiding there since one of his other jobs. After inspecting it to make sure it wasn't dirty he moved around behind Amy and tied around her eyes. Once he had it fastened he leaned close and whispered in her ear.

"Now, if you can see; don't peek. If not...well then good. Just feel and keep all questions until the end of the ride."

With that he kissed the base of her neck and helped her into the truck, buckling hers in and then climbing into the drivers seat. With no more words he turned the engine over and pulled out of the parking lot. On the other side of town was a lake that he'd run across while trying to find a good fishing hole; he'd been there late one night and had remembered how beautiful the water had looked with the stars winking off the ripples with the moon in the background.

It took about twenty minutes to reach the small lake and Kevin pulled into a spot as near to the water as he could. He killed the engine and jumped out, heading around to Amy's side and opening the door.

"Alright Little Lady, just a few more moments."

Gently he unbuckled her seatbelt and helped her down, leading her down the water line before whispering again in her ear. "Close your eyes and don't open them until I say so." With that said he untied the knot of the tie and slipped silk from her face then murmured again, "Alright, now open your eyes and look up."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:51 pm

Amy sat in the truck just listening to the sounds of the road going by. She wondered where he was taking her and was excited when he stopped. Taking his hand,she accepted his help down. Normally she would peak but found herself not wanting to ruin the surprise. Smiling she wanted till he said ok before opening her eyes. Amy looked out to the water and the sky refelcting into it should couldn't stop the inaudable gasp that left her. It took her breath away. Never had she seen something so pretty.

Amy slipped her hand into his once against and looked up to him. "It's wonderful." to her there were no other words. There were so many things she wanted to express but just couldn't. Grinning a little she slipped her shoes off and tugged him forward with her. "Come on." she walked ahead of him leading him to the water. It was cold on her toes but Amy didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:23 pm

"I thought you might like it." Kevin laughed as he paused and undone his shoes so that he was as barefoot as she was. "If you get sick now, don't come blaming me. Although I wouldn't mind coming and playing nurse to you." He added with wink.

They walked a bit along the shore looking up and then out at the water, the lazy ripples splashing their toes as they went. Off in the distance bullfrogs were starting their nightly songs accompanied by the chirp of the crickets. After a few moments of gentle silence he spoke up, softly so that he didn't completely shatter the quiet.

"I found this place when I was looking for a fishing spot, it was quiet and I never see many people here at one time. Most people don't go for quiet when they live in the city, they want to be distracted so they can't hear themselves think. I like coming out here so that I can sort things out, make peace with things I've done....and the fishing is really good too." The last was said with a smile even as he looked up at the pregnant moon. "Sometimes I forget what I am when I'm out here and just remember that I'm alive."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:56 pm

"I can get that. It's better just to forget sometime." She replied back softly. Being in the city Amy enjoyed the sound as well as the quiet. Before anything else had taken hold in her life she had been one to just sit and think. She found that now,in her line of work, that it wasn't often she sat and thought. Amy could tell from the sound of Kevin's voice it was probably the same.

"I have that as a tattoo on my back." Amy said with a distant smile and pointed to the mood. It was her right shoulder and wasn't something most men she was with noticed. How could she expect them to? Being honest she didn't expect them to notice. "It looks just like that moon. Bright and full. With stars and clouds looking like they are about to go across it."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Kevin laughed a bit. "Sounds like a nice tattoo. Maybe one day I'll be able to see it." He grinned with a waggling of his eyebrows. "I have a couple tattoos myself. Nothing as serene as yours. One is Tiger fighting a snake that I had done while I was in the army, but I'm looking to get the snake redone into a dragon I think. The other is a tribal grey washed skull. I'm thinking of get more ink done in the future, not sure when though." He looked down at Amy with a grin as he nudged her shoulder softly. "Perhaps you'd like to go with me? I'm always looking for input when I'm looking at tattoos, maybe I won't get anything too grotesque."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Amy nudged him back with a flirtatious smile. "Maybe I will. I'll have to look at my schedual." she pretended to be thinking "Yeah looks like Im free." Amy giggled softly and leaned her head against his arm as they walked. "Your lucky I want to look for another tattoo anyways. One more visible,I think." She glanced up to him and hip checked him with another giggle. Amy was usually playful and silly but Kevin seemed to bring it out more. "Besides,if I do go with you I will show you mine. If you behave."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:59 pm

"Good!" Kevin grinned as he laughed. He took a moment and then faux pouted Amy. "Awww, I have to behave? I don't know if I can do that." He leaned down and whispered in her ear playfully. "What can a bad boy see?"

He liked the gentle playfulness that they'd adopted he lead them back up to the truck--which he'd backed in--and put the tailgate down; offering Amy his hand.

"How about a seat Little Lady? We can sit and watch the clouds roll by until you're ready to home if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Amy blushed slightly before whispering back, "Only as much as a bad girl can." smiling she walked with him. Walking next to him to the truck she ignored his hand for once. Amy lifted herself onto the back and leaned towards him. "Im only a little lady cause you so tall." she teased and nudged him. With a smirk she laid back and looked at the sky. "Lay with me." Amy said softly without even looking at him. She was watching as a breeze shook the leaves but wasn't enough to give her a chill. Amy thought back to what would be happening on that sreet that was so fimiliar to her. She mentally shook her head and turned her head to him. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:07 pm

"I can't help being tall." Kevin laughed as he jumped up on the spot, watching as Amy laid back.

He allowed himself to let his eyes wander a bit before he looked back up towards her face. Amy was a bit of a mystery. He'd never had someone trust him like she was, at least not as quickly. Of course it could be the fact that she could kick his ass if she wanted that gave her the confidence, but either way she was a strong woman and he admired that about her.

Kevin laughed as he laid down, bend on leg so that his knee pointed at the sky. The wind was light but just enough to stirr loose hairs around Amys face and he gently moved them; tucking them behind her ear. She had a contemplative face and he was loathe to disrupt her thoughts, she had the look that she didn't get a lot of time alone with them.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Shaking her from her thoughts was Kevin gentley moving her hair. She hadn't even noticed that the wind was blowing her hair into her face. Having such long hair she was used to it blowing into her face and no one had ever moved it for her. Amy smiled to him a bit and turned her head towards him. The look in his eyes was one like he was trying to figure her out. Not that she could blame him,she knew she was a mystery. "Enjoying the view?" Amy asked with a soft laugh
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Kevin smirked as he pushed himself up on his elbow. "Of course I am. I can't think of one that I'd rather see more often." He leaned down and pressed a kiss to her lips, pulling away with a very non-apologetic smile. "I'm sorry Little Lady, but your lips were looking very soft and inviting. I hope you can forgive me for my boldness."

Their easy banter and the way she left him feeling oddly complete was something that Kevin found out that he didn't want to lose and with another small kiss he murmured against her lips. "Another Date Little Lady? Please? I find I'd rather spend my time with you than staring at my ugly mug in a mirror. Perhaps this next date we can actually make it dancing or to the movies." He laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Amy laughed from under him and met him half way with a smile. "Like i would say no?" She asked with a smirk. It had been a long time since she had as much fun as she did tonight and was eager for it to continue. Amy hadn't met anyone like Kevin,someone who could keep her laughing and return her banter. Not to mention was OK with her work. Though she supposed he had to be since what he did wasn't exactly corporate either. Amy leaned up and kissed him softly. "And for record,I happen to like how you look."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 pm

"Well I'm glad that you like how I look. It makes my job of wooing you that much easier." He teased. "I hoped you wouldn't have said no, I don't know what else I could offer a lady like you to go out with me."

Kevin stole another kiss before sitting up and sliding out of the bed. It wasn't late but a look at his watch showed that it was after 11:30 and he was pretty sure that Amy had to work the next morning.

"Come on Little Lady, it's almost late and I don't want you to be tired for your shift tomorrow." He gave her his most winsome smile as he offered his hand. "I would hate for you to get in trouble because of me."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Taking his hand,Amy helped herself down. The earth was cool on her toes and she wiggled them a bit loving the feeling. Smiling to him she stole a kiss in return. "Im sure you would do just find asking someone else if I said no. But luckly for us both,I said yes." Letting go of his hand she opened the truck door and pulled herself up into the seat. She left the door open as she turned back to him. "I don't work tomorrow. Well at the diner that is. My other job though I do." Amy waited as he walked around the truck till shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Kevin climbed into his seat, turning the engine over and letting it idle for a bit as he looked over at Amy.

"Well then the night is still young Little Lady. Anything else you have on your mind that you'd like to do? And of course I wouldn't ask anyone else, I'd just bother you until you said yes again." He laughed as he put the truck in drive and pulled out of the spot, heading back into town.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:20 pm

As much as Amy wanted to stay in Kevin's company she knew she had to leave eventually. She didn't have anything else she wanted to do but stay in his company. Looking to him,Amy just studied him as he drove with a faint smile. "I don't think so Kev. After all,want to save some fun for another night." Amy offered him a sweet smile and leaned her head back,just enjoying her time with him. She rolled her head over to look at him. "And it wouldn't have been a bother. Maybe I would have taken longer just to keep you coming along." Amy winked with a giggle,something she hadn't done in a long time.

((Nols wanted me to tell you that your #1contender on CWA so to check for matches))
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:15 pm

"Tease." Kevin laughed as they ghosted through the town streets, hitting each green light along the way. The trip back seemed to take less time than it took to get to the small beach and soon they were sitting outside of Amy's apartment complex.

Kevin killed the engine an turned so that he could see Amy fully; taking her hand and kissing the back of it gently. "I know you have to work tomorrow night, but when can I see you again Little Lady?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Amy blushed slightly as Kevin kissed her hand. When could he see her again? That was a hard question to answer. "Well maybe I will wake up early before I have to work and we can have lunch." It was a statement more than a question. Kissing his cheek she grabbed her shoes from where they sat on the floor and jumped out. "Depends if someone calls though." Amy said over her shoulder and with a fleeting smile she walked into the apartment complex.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:04 pm

"I'll be waiting on pins and needles Little Lady. Call me anytime." He called through the open window.

He smiled and waited for her to go into the apartment building before pulling away and heading back home. His truck felt unnaturally empty and he couldn't help the silly smile that turned his lips up. Amy was one in a million and he knew that he'd be adding some more recon to his job that didn't involve the actual job but to make sure that Amy was safe at night.

Sleep found him sitting in his favorite chair all stretched out and his cell phone in his hand as dreams of Amy and moonlight and water chased themselves through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Changing into her comfy clothes as soon as she got into the house,Amy felt strangly alone. She liked the feeling most times but not right then. Not after such an amazing night with Kevin. Putting her clothes into the hamper and leaving her hair down she crawled into bed. Yawning softly she wiggled down and pulled the coveres around her. Everytime Amy shut her eyes an image of Kevin sprung forth and she found that comforting. Shutting off the light and curling up,Amy let sleep take her as she dreamed of Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Morning came too soon for Kevin and he was awoken by the incessant buzzing of his phone on the nightstand. Blearily he reached over and answered; his voice rough with sleep. On the other end his boss for the moment was wheezing over excitedly about how the soon to be exwife was stalking him and trying to get him for neglection of husbandly duties.

Kevin sat up and rubbed at his face, it wasn't any of his concern if his temporary employer enjoyed the male end of the spectrum and never gave it to his wife the way she wanted. He made the absolute barest of noise that was to be encouraging and then hung up the phone.

Slowly he drug himself out of bed and went about his morning routine, filling his stake out bag for a long haul and as he climbed into his truck he hoped that he'd hear from Amy at one point during the day, it was all that seemed to be light in his otherwise dull day.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Slowly Amy body began to wake up. She lay on her stomach fighting the want to sleep. A smile came over her face as she thought of Kevin and wondered what he was doing. Slowly she detatched herself from the bed to do her morning duties. Coming back her phone was blinking,signaling she had a text. Reading it Amy saw it was from her friend making sure she was working at night and not at the diner. She texted back a yes knowing that some girls saw her as a person of comfort. Going into the kitchen she took out the number Kevin had given her and dialed it anxiously
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Kevin's phone rang loudly, awaking him from a rather detailed dream involving him, Amy and a bottle of whipped topping. He groped over for his phone and cleared his throat before answering.

"Hello? You got Nash."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm

"Good morning sunshine." Amy said from the other side of the line with a smile. "Sounds like you just woke up. Here I thought I was the one suppose to sleep in before work." She held the phone with her shoulder and ear as she walked around her apartment straightening up while taking out her revealing clothes. "Sorry for waking you though." Amy honestly was sorry but found it was hard to fight the urge to call him. Even just to hear his voice. Somehow it seemed to make the fact of what she was doing tonight a little easier. "Hope I didn't interrupt a good dream."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Addicting Drug(Nash)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Gyms-
Jump to: