A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Lucceti

Tony Lucceti

This Town Empty
PostSubject: This Town   This Town EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:01 am

Tony Lucceti. He was the best loan shark, guns salesman and protection provider in Cosa Nostra, the Italian mafia. He the best in the city. But if there was one person that was more notorious than Tony, it was his father. Luciano Lucceti. Luciano was the boss of the Sicilian mafia. But he didn't just stay in Italy. He was well known in other parts of the world.

Tony was in one of his clubs that he owned. He just finished a deal with a drug dealer and was now relaxing in the VIP section of the club on a leather, puffing a cigar and sipping a Scotch while his body guards lingered in the background. He was making plans to Vegas soon, and finish up some deals there. Tony traveled everywhere.

He looked over his club, making sure nothing was out of the ordinary. Beautiful men and woman dancing on bars, waiters and waitresses serving the best drinks in town. Cosa Nostra owned this town. And everyone in this business knew it. Tony feared very few things, one of them being his father. While the man was protective, he was strict. And he learned from his father not be remorseful when killing. But that didn't stop him from falling for a few men.

Tony shook his head of the thoughts of love, not wanting to feel the emotion for a long time. He looked up when he saw a souther looking man trying to get past security. He mad a motion with his hand to let him through, figuring older man just wanted a loan.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:05 am

"Thank yeh," Harris Lacroix, world famous assassin, sighed as he walked into the bar. Times and the economy had been rough on him lately. He had heard about the Lucceti family from his friend Santino and had been planning for a while to come visit the club that they owned in the city.

He couldn't deny it was a nice place, very...classy. In fact, Harris had to laugh at himself, knowing that he would have never made it pass the bouncer out front if he hadn't of created some lie about having a girl in here waiting for him. Harris sat down across from Tony and extended a hand, "Howdy Mr. Lucceti. My names Harris Lacroix. A friend of mine told me about this place...and yeh."
Back to top Go down
Tony Lucceti

Tony Lucceti

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:12 am

Tony shook the man's hand, not denying the fact that he was pretty handsome. "Ah, you know me then. So Mr. Lacroix, what can I do for ya? Loan? Guns? Insurance?" He asked, sipping his drink. He would offer a job but he wasn't sure if the man was up for that yet, just from one look. He'd have look into this man before he offered a job. The Italian mafia was notorious, but they were also exclusive when it came to letting people into the clans.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:15 am

"Actually," Harris smirked, kicking his feet up on the table and grabbing the bottle of scotch from the table, "I came here fer a job. I know yer lookin' fer people who have talents, like mine."
Back to top Go down
Tony Lucceti

Tony Lucceti

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:20 am

Tony raised a brow. "First off, get your feet off my table and hands off my Scotch. A little respect would be nice." He said, taking his Scotch back and pushing the man's feet off the table. "You need to prove yourself before you get a spot in Cosa Nostra." He said.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:34 am

Harris huffed as his feet were pushed off of the table and the bottle was taken away from him. "I've proved myself to countless mob bosses before. Ever hear of Wade Barrett? I helped him take down Drew McIntyre. I've killed politicians to mobsters to people others just didn't like." he was cold blooded in many ways, his job was one of them. His other was the way he looked at suitors and potential lovers. He wouldn't deny that he was mentally undressing Tony at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tony Lucceti

Tony Lucceti

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:45 am

Tony sipped his drink. "Wade Barret. McIntyre... they're flies on the wall compared to the Italian mafia. My father has killed kids just for messing with his money. And he's taught me to do the same. Look... I got a couple kids that messed with my warehouse. About 18 or 19. Probably junkies. Kill 'em off for me. And then I'll know your Cosa Nostra material. But then you'll have to do a job for my father." He said, giving him a look.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:51 am

Harris generally had one rule: no one under the age of 20 gets killed. He took a deep breath. He did need a job and this man was practically assuring that he would get one. He took off his hat, a thick head of brown hair flecked with speck of gray revealed. "Alrighty. I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Tony Lucceti

Tony Lucceti

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 am

Tony smiled. "Good good. They'll be at the corner of 25th street where they deal drugs. Drag them into an alley, kill 'em off, and don't get caught." He said as he finished his drink. "You do that successfully, you'll meat meet my father." He promised.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:56 am

"Can I get their names?" Harris asked. None of his victims were just nameless. He liked knowing who he was taking out and why. "Ah, the infamous Luciano Lucetti." Harris smirked.

"Can I get a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Tony Lucceti

Tony Lucceti

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:41 am

"Kevin and Gio. The punks tried to steal a case of guns from my warehouse. It wouldn't do well for my reputation if I just let them go." Tony said, handing Harris a drink. "And yes, my father is quite notorious." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:43 am

"I don't think I've ever heard those names, and I know a lot of people in this city," smirked Harris. He stood, drinking his drink and then smirking, extending a hand for a shake. "Do I have a deadline."
Back to top Go down
Tony Lucceti

Tony Lucceti

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:46 am

"They out to be dead by 3 am today. It's midnight. You have 3 hours to kill then and dispose the bodies." Tony said, shaking Harris's hand. "Now go on now. I'm timing you." He smirked, starting the timer on his phone.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:52 am

Harris smirked, leaving the club. He thought it would be easy and later, an hour and a half to be exact, the deed was done and he was throwing two corpses, gunshot wounds through the base of their spines so they slowly drowned to death as they sank into the the Hudson river. He changed into another shirt and hat, making his way back to the club.

"It's done," he said, putting his bloody shirt on the table.
Back to top Go down
Tony Lucceti

Tony Lucceti

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:40 am

Tony wrinkled his nose and had one of his guards dispose of the shirts. "Good good. Now shoo and enjoy the club. You'll meet Luciano at this building." He said, and gave Harris the address on a piece of paper. "Be there at 9 pm. Noe artier, no later. When you meet him, you'll kiss his ring and call him Mr. Lucceti, he's all about respect." He said before kicking back on his couch. "Now have fun at my club. But no bullshit." He smirked and sipped his drink.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:50 am

Harris smirked, not bothering to get up out of his seat. "So, Tony is it? You single Tony? Cute guy like you shouldn't be alone on a night like this...or any night." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tony Lucceti

Tony Lucceti

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:55 am

Tony raised an eyebrow. "Well aren't you the smooth talker." He said, sipping his drink. "Trying to get in my pants... Try harder. What else ya got?" He snickered, leaning back and eyed Harris up and down.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:56 am

"Would yeh like a one night rodeo with me baby?" smirked Harris, rubbing the younger mans thigh. "Sure...I'm older but I'm down with a lot more than most people..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:09 am

Tony shrugged. "We'll see." He breathed and finished off his drink. "Let's go to my place and you can show me." He purred, a smirk dancing on his lips as he eyed Harris up and down.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:11 am

Harris smirked, standing and extending a hand to help Tony up. He led the younger man out of the club and to his black Chevy Silverado.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Tony took his hand and followed him. He told him the address of his condo and when they got their, he pushed Trace into his bedroom and immediately began to strip.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:19 pm

((Trace? I be Harris lolz))

Harris smirked at the young man, sitting down on the edge of the bed. He made soft nosies of approval at the back of his throat. "Yer a real handsome Italian."
Back to top Go down
Tony Lucceti

Tony Lucceti

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:24 pm

(Ooopsy This Town 277638789 ))

Tony smirked as he stripped. "Grazie." He purred. He unbuttoned his pants and shimmied them off, revealing his black, lacy thong.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Harris smirked, licking his lips. "Yer god damn gorgeous. Yeh want me in bed, show me what yeh want?"
Back to top Go down
Tony Lucceti

Tony Lucceti

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Tony chuckled, a smirk dancing on his lip and pushed Harris on ho back on the bed, and crawled over him. He gripped the man's crotch. "That's what I want." He purred and started to undo Harris's pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Town   This Town Empty

Back to top Go down

This Town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Mafia Clubs-
Jump to: