A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Nolee smiled as she allowed herself to be taken out to the floor for a dance with Paul. He certainly was talented at this, she had to give him credit. And for the first time in a long time she felt like a woman and not just a little girl deciding to play cops and robbers. She smiled, knowing that she had the perfect question that he couldn't answer without getting himself into a bit of trouble.

"And what about those boys I saw earlier taking men upstairs? What do they do here Paul?"
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:53 am

Paul swallowed hard as he looked around for a moment. There was really no clear cut answer that didn't give away what he did. He stuttered for minute before it came to him.

"My boys are trained masseurs. I employ the best in the city. I have clients from major teams coming to me to get rubbed down." In more ways than one

Pleased with his fabrication Paul twirled Nolee one last time before the music died down, smiling as he brushed a light kiss past her cheek. With her hand still held firmly in his, he led her off the dance floor and back to the bar.

"Many thanks for the dance milady. It's not often that I get to take a Southern Belle around the floor these days."

The peaceful moment was ruined by the drunk from earlier muscling his way in and calling out drunkenly that he wanted a scotch and a whore; preferably a pretty one with a good mouth. Paul snarled and after a stiff bow to Nolee he headed over and grabbed the man by the neck; dragging him outside and towards the back alley.

"This issn't no way ta treat yer best customer..." The man slurred.

Paul didn't answer him; he'd had it up to his neck with the man and with a shove he slung the man into the brick wall, taking pride in the pained 'omph' that the action had wrought.

"I'm not going to say this again. Stay out of the Show Place. You step foot in here again and I'm going to put a bullet into you. Do you understand?"

"Imma report you to the coppers..." The man growled as he pushed away from the wall, rubbing his bloody nose on his shirt sleeve.

"You do that and they won't find the body."

"What body?"

"Yours."

The growl in his voice must have convinced the man to stay away because he started to shuffle off, aiming glares and curses back at Paul as he stumbled through the alley way. Paul took a moment; taking a deep breath to calm his jangling nerves before he returned to the inside. All eyes were on him as he stepped through the door and with jovial yell he bellowed, "DRINKS ARE ON THE HOUSE!!!!!!"

A cheer went up in the place and Paul made his way back to Nolee, smiling apologetically as he made his excuses and headed back to the back; the drunk ruining his good mood.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Nolee watched the proceedings with fear. This man could be dangerous, she had figured that from the beginning. But after the kiss to the cheek she was rethinking this job. She looked in her glass and bit her lip before continuing, "What you did...that was brave. S'pose he did...he did tell the cops...what would you have done then?"
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Paul lifted an eleoquent shoulder. "He was drunk in public, I ejected him from my establishment. No cop worth their salt would take his words seriously. More than likely he'd spend a night in jail and then in the morning forget whatever it was he was talking about." Paul grinned as he tilted his head to the right, staring Nolee straight in the eyes. "You're worried about me?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Nolee gave a smile, realizing that's what had been the case. She HAD been worried about the bigger man standing in front of her at the moment and it was silly. That's when she felt her heart sink and before she knew it the words were out of her mouth, "Paul...I'm not who you think I am and...and it's probably best that you don't know who I am..."
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:33 am

Paul tilted his head at Nolee, wondering if she was going to spill her secret--well not so secret since he'd done the research and found out before hand--to him.

"Really? Well then, just who are you Ms. Lacroix?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:39 am

"Paul I'm...I'm a cop...who got sent undercover here...but...but I can't arrest you so I'll just leave okay?" Nolee said, tearing up and turning her head so he couldn't see her cry.
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Paul lightly grabbed Nolee's arm and motioned towards the back, lowering his voice as he spoke. "Why don't we go back to my office. I suspect that there's more to this story than you're saying."

He didn't give Nolee a chance to say anything, he just steered her to the back; dismissing his guards and once they were in the office closing the door behind them and locking it. He lead Nolee over to once of the chairs in front of the desk and smiled as he motioned for her sit before he moved around and took his seat behind the desk.

Without a second thought he pushed a button that was located on the bottom of the desktop and turned off his secret camera's and audio. He was certain that what Nolee was going to say she didn't want record of.

"So, Ms. Lacroix. You were sent here undercover. What pray tell are you looking for? Since you are honest with me I'll lay my cards on the table and be honest with you. But first, explain why you were sent to my humble establishment."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:32 pm

A thousand scenarios flew through Nolee's mind as she was led to Paul's office. Not a one of them were pleasant. She had seen to many old mobster movies to know that when a boss, or in this case pimp, led you to the back it was always because he was either going to kill you or you were going to be led down a life of crime. She didn't want to end up dead and she didn't want to become a dirty cop either.

Still she couldn't lie to this man. He had been nice to her, kind to her. He had made her feel like she was still a beautiful woman, not like some men closer to her own age who would rather find solace in a woman who was ready to bend over and let men take what they wanted.

Sighing she ran a hand through her hair, "My boss, the Chief of the police department, has been trying to crack down on people he thinks have ties to the mafia. He sent me here because he thought that you might be one of those people."
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Paul laughed as he leaned back. "Well I can set your mind at ease then Ms. Lacroix. I am not part of the Mafia. I do however have enemies that are in the Mafia. Your boss he's a respectable man, a fool-hardy man for trying to take on the Mafia; but still it's respectable what he's trying to do."

He rose again, this time going over to the small refrigerator that he had in his office and pulled out a shaker of martini that one of his boys always had made for him. He selected two glasses and filled each one half full; putting an olive in each one and then turning and handing a glass to Nolee as he took a seat on the edge.

"A Mafia man I am not, but surely you're not stupid Ms. Lacroix. I'm a pimp, my establishment is a front for my high end brothel. I keep my nose clean Ms. Lacroix, my boys are on the up and up and I pay all my taxes on my property on time." He took a sip and then placed his glass down on the desk, holding his hands out in front of him with his wrists touching. "Still want to arrest me?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Nolee felt foolish. She knew the place was a brothel, that Paul was a pimp. And here he was making a mockery out of her by telling her these things and then mockingly asked if she was going to arrest him. She sipped on her martini, "Look, I'm just a rookie technically. They send me on these things because I'm still green enough that I act like a civilian but I know enough that I can make good judgement calls. I'm not going to arrest you..."
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Paul dropped his wrists and moved closer to Nolee, keeping eye contact with her as he went to one knee.

"You think I'm making fun of you, but I'm not. I can't think of anything better that be cuffed by a beautiful woman." He boldly brushed his lips over Nolee's before standing and moving back behind the desk. "Your secret is safe with me Ms. Lacroix and the Show Place is always open to you. Just tell them that you're with me and everything will be on the house. Is there anything else I can help you with tonight Ms. Lacroix?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Nolee brought a hand up to where Paul had kissed her. She was ashamed to admit but it was her very first kiss. Ever. She looked at him, telling her that Show place would always be open to her, that she would always be able to say that she was with him and that everything would be covered. No one had ever done something so nice for her, not even her supposed friends at the academy.

Softly she said, "I just don't want to be alone anymore Paul..."
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:08 pm

"Alone? How can a lady as pretty as yourself be alone." He patted his lap as he smiled at her. "My lap Ms. Lacroix is open all the time. And I know I won't mind if you want to make use of it."

His words were sincere and he hoped that she'd make use of it. He found himself really hoping that she would take his offer as it'd been awhile that he'd acutally been with a woman.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Nolee found herself sitting in Paul's lap, "I just...this is a big city for a little girl to be in. Sure, I'm a cop. But I've never dated, I've never...I've never been intimate with anyone. I'm a workaholic who knows that she's not the type of girl men want. I'm not the petite and petty bimbo. I'm the kind of woman who likes a nice beer and to cozy up with the sports section of the newspaper..."
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:35 pm

"So you're a tomboy from the country." Paul laughed as he leaned close to breathe into her ear. "These city boys don't know a good thing when it's staring them in the face. I however Ms. Lacroix am fond of a good cold beer, the sports section and a woman that knows what a ten yard line from a the hole in her ass is. So you're a cop, big deal. Just means you have to be more careful to come home at night." He nipped at the bottom of her ear, tugging slightly. "Promise me you'll come home every night?"

Paul hadn't planned on the talk going this way, in fact he was sure that she would have slapped the cuffs on him just because he was a pimp. But he wasn't going to turn down a good thing, and Nolee Lacroix was certainly a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Nolee's breath hitched in her throat as Paul nipped the bottom of her ear, her hands resting on his chest. He knew how to make a girl feel like she was more special than anything else in the world. "I...I'll promise," she whispered breathily, before leaning in to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Paul laughed before wrapping his arms around Nolee, kissing her soundly. A knock sounded on the door and he groaned as he broke the kiss and called out. "WHAT?"

"Paul! The drunks back!" Came a muffled voice.

"I'll be right there." He leaned his head against Nolee's and offered a small smile. "Wait for me?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Nolee nodded, "I...I can even come downstairs to help if you want. I may not look like much but I can handle something like this. I am a cop after all. I could arrest him for public drunkeness and disturbing the peace..>"
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:16 am

Paul patted her side as he stood. "If you want to Nolee then I won't stand in your way, I just was looking out for you. You're undercover here dear and if you arrest someone then that's going to blow your cover.....but it would mean that you'd be taken off this case and put on another...but that also means that they'd put someone else on the case and then if you are seen coming here a lot then it would compromise your position and they'd label you a dirty cop. Which from your records you are far from." He took his finger and tilted Nolee's head up, brushing his lips past hers. "Ultimately the call is your Nolee. I will never stand in the way of your job nor ask you to chose it or me."

The knocking on the door grew more persistent and Paul sighed as he moved over and flung the door open. The dark headed man on the other side flinched a bit and moved back as Paul moved out into the hallway. It was easy to see that man had grated Paul's nerves and no one had ever pushed Paul until he broke, so the look of determination on his face parted the sea of bodies until he was standing before the drunk again.

"I though I asked you to leave."

"I'm no going annywereee" The man slurred.

Paul cracked his knuckles and took a step forwards; grinning as the man took a stumble back. It was going to be fun to put the man in his place once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:39 am

Nolee sat in his chair as he left. She wasn't sure what she was going to do. Softly she laid her head on the desk. She couldn't arrest Paul, no matter what the crime. And if she did step away from the case it would ruin her entire career as a cop. She rubbed the back of her neck, trying to think about what to do.

She couldn't come to a conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:08 pm

It only took a little bit of 'convincing' to get the drunk to leave. Only this time when he woke up Paul was sur he wouldn't know what had happened to him. He spent a few moments making sure that everything was alright with his boys and his patrons before he disappeared back to the back.

He pushed the door open and seen Nolee with her head on the desk. It was an extreme 'something-is-eating-ones-soul' pose and he felt himself break a little on the inside. Even though he'd said that he'd never make her choose he still felt that he was and knew what he had to do, but he wasn't sure if he had the strength to do so. Not to mention he wasn't sure if any of his boys would stick with him if he stopped operating the brothel and just ran a legit club.

It was something that that he stored away in the back of his mind, and he forced a grin as he walked into the room. Lifting Nolee easily and then sitting back down with her in his lap.
"You ok there Nolee?" He asked as he rubbed up and down her spine with one of his large hands.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Nolee relaxed against Paul, laying her head on his shoulder after she was easily lifted and placed in his lap. She frowned, "I want to stay with you. But...but I'm a cop and I got placed here on assignment. But I can't arrest you. I like you Paul, you're to nice a guy and I'm sure even if you are running a brothel that these boys aren't working here out of duty. They want to work for a kind, sweet hearted man like you. But if I drop this case...I'll be labeled a dirty cop and that's the last thing I want..."
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Paul could feel her confusion and he took a deep breath. "I don't want you to make the choice." He rubbed at her back again; sighing deeply. "I can stop the brothel. I'm practically legit anyways; and I'm sure that most of the boys would welcome the change. Not many really make much off the side business anyways. That way when you go and give your report it wouldn't falsified."

It wasn't a big change when he thought about it and it was the truth, his brothel was basically legit. If the boys weren't taking anyone up to their rooms then it would be a completely legit business. The thought of the change didn't scare him and in fact he suddenly wanted to change. Especially if it meant keeping Nolee at his side and keeping her job in tact.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Nolee looked shocked, "But...but it's your business. I don't want you to have to give it up. I mean...if you and your boys like having the side business then who am I to argue with you. Besides, I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't believe me, even if the information wasn't falsified."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next