This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

We're Raising Our Truth (Kevin Nash)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel James

PostSubject: We're Raising Our Truth (Kevin Nash)   Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Angel pulled her long hair back in a pony tail as she waited for the teacher that had been assigned train her in the art of killing. Angel was a fledgeing assassin, she was only just eightteen but was following in her father's and mother's footsteps. They had both been great assassins in their time and wanted their daughter to be the same. She looked around wondering when her teacher would arrive. She looked as a tall man approached her, was he her teacher? Well she would soon find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: We're Raising Our Truth (Kevin Nash)   Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Kevin looked around the gym, there were a few people working out and in one corner stood a young lady with black hair. He looked down at the paper in his hand and looked back up; she looked as good a candidate as any so he ambled over and smiled as he asked. "Angel James?"

Even as he waited he sincernely hoped that Angel was a guy; he had nothing against women but he didn't want to train them; he seen them as treasures that needed to be cherished, not strapped down with guns and taking out people for money. Unconsciously he scowled, stuffing his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel James

PostSubject: Re: We're Raising Our Truth (Kevin Nash)   Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Angel nodded when he said her name. "I take it your Mr. Nash." She replied back. She looked at the tall man carefully and noted the scowl. "Though i take it your in a bad mood at the moment." She said, she could be a bit of a smart mouth at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: We're Raising Our Truth (Kevin Nash)   Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Kevin arched his eyebrow at Angel. "I'm not." His scowl got a bit deeper as he put the paper in his pocket. "So I'm here to train you. What makes you think you have it in you to be an assassin? We're a tough breed Angel."

Kevin really didn't want to be rough on her but he had the feeling that if he went easy then she'd walk out thinking that the job she wanted to do was nothing but a lark and would end up dead before she started her first job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel James

PostSubject: Re: We're Raising Our Truth (Kevin Nash)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:54 am

"I know the job is hard so don't think i'm taking this lightly Mr. Nash. I come from a whole family of assassins, i've seen how bad my parents have gotten hurt while on the job." Angel said quietly, "I'm here to learn and make my parents proud. And i think your the teacher that can help me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: We're Raising Our Truth (Kevin Nash)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Kevin nodded. It wasn't the first time he'd heard that one wanted to be an assassin because it ran in their family and he was that it wasn't going to be the last.

"Well so far your heart seems to be in the right place. But again I'm going to say that we're tough. And if you think that you can hang with us then I'll be more than happy to train you."

Kevin turned and started towards the punching bag and took two steps before he whirled and aimed a punch at Angel's shoulder, tagging her easily and knocking her down. With a smile he reached down and offered her his hand.

"Gotta keep on your toes, that could have very easily been a knife or a bullet coming your way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Raising Our Truth (Kevin Nash)   

Back to top Go down

We're Raising Our Truth (Kevin Nash)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1