A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Royal We

Go down 
+6
Jay Reso
Harris Lacroix
Sheamus
Lana Lang
Johnny Nitro
Amy Hennigan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Amy Hennigan stepped off her private jet,one of the perks of being the princess of Italy. Looking around she could see the city skyline but barely paused to take it in. She was a woman with somewhere imprtant to be so without another glance back she got into the black car that was always there for her and was soon on her way. It had been a long flight but Amy knew her day was far from over. This issue with Asia was driving many countries crazy so they decided a few of the main leaders and royals should meet up and discuss the issues. The car drove her to her destination as she thought back to the issues. Slowly but surely Asia was making thier way into her contry and that was unacceptable. Long ago Amy's people had been strong and no one dared touch it.

Still she sighed as she thought to a simpler time. The streets were busy and Amy was impatient to get into the meeting with the others and be home soon. Her people wouldn't take this invasion and she wanted what was best for her people. Amy let out another sigh as the car stopped in front of the meeting spot and she exited the car. She looked up at the tall building with a glance and entered the bulding going to the room to meet the others.

The Royal We Short-blue-prom-dresses-2 Amys Dress
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:01 am

John Morrison. He was the almighty pharaoh of Egypt, and he was an amazing leader to his people. He lead his country through anything, fended off any invaders. But Asia was a reoccurring problem lately. One that was getting on the young Pharaoh's nerves.

American was a long way from his home of Cairo, Egypt. He did not like the this country, but he had been called here about the problem of Asia so he knew for the sake of his people, he would have to go. He was dressed in his formal, pharaoh attire (which didn't include a shirt, he never wore a shirt). He had at least 50 guards with him. As a pharaoh, he was royalty. Untouchable. And his guards would die to protect their leader. Plus, you could never be too safe on foreign land.

When he arrived at the meeting spot, John walked in with 25 guards, the other half waiting outside to keep away any threats. He adjusted his head wear, and muttered something in Egyptian to one of his guards before he walked in the accent looking room, looking around at the other leaders.

The Royal We Screenshot20110904at104
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Lana Lang

Lana Lang

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:18 am

Lana Lang, the fearless queen of Greece. She had protected her people through many things, such as countries trying to invade and take over. But Asia was becoming quite a bother to her and many of the countries around her own. It seemed that as soon as she fended off one small army, another was right there. She had more things to do internally with her country to be worrying about outsiders.

So she had been called to America. A place she often wished she could visit but never had the time. It was such a sad thing that she had to see the country under dire circumstances. But nevertheless, Asia needed to be dealt with. And her small country could not win this war itself.

She stepped off the jet, her hair and dress whipping around wildly due to the wind. She walked across the short space between her jet and a car, climbing in the back, her stuff already in the trunk. Unfortunately, she would have to stay for at least three days. More than she wanted to be away from her country.

Though with her was her body guard and personal friend, Joshua Allinger. He had been with her since she was born and would be with her until one of them died. He sat in the back with her as people drove her to the meeting place, taking some of the more busy roads in New York. She sighed and stared out the window, Joshua's hand holding hers for comfort. They arrived after about 30 minutes and she stepped out, Joshua right behind her. She walked in, hoping all went well.

Lana's dress:
The Royal We Purple-backless-prom-dresses-2011-388x500

Joshua (attire and person):
The Royal We Tom-WELLING
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:07 am

Sheamus sighed in relief as he arrived in America, glad he had a jet to fly in. He was not a fan of boats. At all. He wasn't really a fan of leaving his home country either, but as the King of Ireland, he had to.
His country was so far untouched by Asia, but he knew it was only a matter of time before they attacked Ireland as well, so Sheamus had agreed to come to this meeting to help put an end to Asia's attacks. He wasn't going to miss out on a fight.

He was tired and jet lagged and not in the greatest of moods as he was driven to the meeting place, but he still figured it was better than coming by a boat.
Sheamus was too stubborn to have a whole heap of guards with him, only bringing his assisstant, Finlay along, thinking no one would dare mess with the King of Ireland.

He swore in his country's language as he got out of his car, annoyed that he had to be here in the first place.
Being the stubborn Irishman that he was, Sheamus wished they'd have picked a place closer to his home for the meeting. He was wearing his formal attire, which reflected his pround Irish heritage, complete with a long green cloak and a sword which he hung from his belt. Finlay followed along silently as they went inside.

The Royal We Lord_s10
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:21 am

Nolee Lacroix and her brother Carter had come from a long line of warriors who served the strongest of nobles. But as warriors often do, they had tired of serving a long time ago. Instead, they had receded to the forests of the land of America. Here they didn't have to worry about the nobels demanding that they fight in serious wars. They didn't have to worry about serving men and women who didn't care for their well being. HOwever, there was one little problem. Asia. They were strong, dangerous. And the siblings didn't like how they would have to fight for their country.

The Royal We Armor___temple_knight_by_reaper78-d39cf35 Nolee's armor

The Royal We Necromancer_Norn_armor_m Carter's armor

The Royal We Fantasy%20sword2 Nolee and Carters sword
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:50 am

Prince Adam was glad when the long car ride was over. He looked over at his sleeping brother and smiled. Jay had been tired from the long ride over on the jet from their home country of France and had fell asleep as soon as they had got into the car. Adam smiled and shook his brother awake. "Jay-Jay wake up we're here." Jay yawned as he opened his eyes and slowly got out of the car. Adam smiled as he followed Jay out of the car. Adam wrapped his arm around his brother as they started into the building with their bodyguards Daniel and Alex.

The Royal We Mens-Suits-at-moss
Adam's suit
The Royal We Skopes-leo-suit-jacket-1(1)
Jay's suit

Last edited by Jay Reso on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:54 am

Amy entered the meeting room as her body gaurd Shannon Moore stepped out from the entrance. She had been told he would be sent ahead of her to secure her room. Amy smiled when she saw him and nodded once. He smiled and nodded back before stepping behind her as she continued her walk. She knew that she would be getting into many heated arguements with the other royals. Amy was about to meet with some leaders that she didn't like because of the history between them.

Opening the door she walked into the room that already had some royals in it. The Pharoh of Egypt was there already with his 25 body gaurds. While Amy liked protection she didn't need that many and trusted Shannon to be all she needed. Looking she saw the Queen of Greece already there with her body gaurd and the Prince of France with his body gaurd. Glancing she saw the King of Ireland and was startled by how pale he was. In Italy they were all tan and had nice color. Putting this aside and slipping into an empty seat Amy felt Shannon position himself behind her. "We need to stop Asia." Amy stated with a serious look.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:02 am

"Na'am." John spoke, his voice having a slight hint of an Egyptian-Arabic accent. "I know. They've attacked a few of my towns. Kidnapped a few of my nobles and raped my some of my women. They need to be stopped." He said his hand playing with a hanging piece on his head dressing.

It was traditional. And in Egypt, they were all about tradition. Which meant if someone wanted to be with him, they would have to court him, and treat him right. It was also why he had so many guards. Egypt's pharaoh always had to be well protected. And John wanted to protect his country by getting rid of the invaders from Asia.
Back to top Go down
Lana Lang

Lana Lang

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 am

Lana nodded in agreement from her spot, which was walking back and forth in a calm manner. She never really sat at meetings like these. She could never allow herself to relax so much. "They have been a constant threat to my people," she said, her voice thick with her Grecian accent.

She never needed more than Joshua. He was completely dedicated to protecting her and he would for the remnant of her life, unless he were to die protecting her. And her outfit, being purple, was classic for royals in Greece. In fact, if anyone else was caught wearing purple and they weren't royal, they would be killed on the spot without hesitation.

"I am losing many people fighting them off and soon, I fear people won't step up to be in my army. And if I have no army, I shall perish, as would any country. We all need to defeat Asia before Asia defeats us."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 am

Sheamus yawned, putting his feet up on the table, not really caring if someone found it disrespectful.
He was always up for a fight, but seeing as how his country was so far uninvaded, he figured that unless there was sometihng in it for him, he wasn't really interested.

"Are they really that dangerous?" He asked rudely. "Or are yeh just not wanting ter admit yeh didn't have any defences up?"

Finlay frowned, stepping closer to his King. "My apologies your majesties, King Sheamus is...not in the best of moods after travelling." He said, bowing his head in respect to the others that were present.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Long before they had decided that attending, or at least being near the place where the meeting of the royals was being held, Carter had made sure they weren't recognized for being warriors. He was a master at deception, having learned at a young age from his father. Dressed as plain pesants, Carter and Nolee sat outside the building.

"Are you sure no one will recognize us once the meeting is done?" Nolee asked softly.

"Of course not. Our father was banished a long time ago, we moved here a few years ago. If anyone were to know who we were it would be because of our family markings and we hid those," Carter nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Adam frowned slightly at the callous attitude King Sheamus showed. "They are dangerous sir. They've sent assassins to kill me and my brother, they have nearly killed our father and they attack at the borders every day." Jay swallowed hard and got up from where he sat next to Adam and headed out of the room. Adam turned to Alex and said softly. "Lexie stay with prince Jason please. Alex nodded and followed his charge outside.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Amy glared at the King of Ireland. "You sound scared. Coward?" She asked with a quirked eyebrow. She would stand and fight for her country and it's people. If it came to it she would join her troops. "You think they won't eventually get to you country? They will and if your not going to help us why are you even here?" She turned her back to him and went to address the others. "Does anyone have a plan or should we make an all new one?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:29 pm

"The plan sounds good. And as for you," John aid and looked at Sheamus. "You do sound like coward. I have protected my people through every war and disease that has come out way. Me and my people are not afraid." He snapped before leaning back in his chair and sipping his wine, calming himself down and resisting the urge to have Sheamus's hands chopped off for such disrespect.
Back to top Go down
Lana Lang

Lana Lang

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:59 pm

"There's no need to snap at each other. That will get us no where. We need to stay calm and come together. Asia is a big problem and one that none of us can solve on our own. As much of an ass as King Sheamus is, he has one of the best and most fearless armies around. We need his help as much as anyone else in this room," Lana said, level-headed as always. She walked back and forth, her hands behind her back.

Joshua stood still, watching everyone, making sure there was no threat to Lana. He would protect her to the ends of the Earth if he had to. He had sworn to it years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:29 am

"Hey, I was just asking." Sheamus pointed out. "No need ter go callin' me a coward people." He added, folding his arms. He rolled his eyes at the insults he'd recieved, not really caring what they thought.

"I never said, by the way, that I wasn't goin' ter help. I wouldn't waste a trip to this place if I didn't plan on helping yeh all. Besides, I know yeh need it"

Sheamus said, he enjoyed stirring everyone up, knowing that while they were here, they had to follow America's rules, meaning no one could touch him just because he pissed them off.
He smiled smugly, leaning back in his chair, while Finlay just stood there, silently shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:33 am

As Carter sat outside, lightly dozing off to sleep, Nolee found herself entering the building. The room was the only thing guarded, not the building herself so she wasn't at any risk of being caught. She crouched in front of the door, one hand on her dagger, she needed to hear what was going on. The threatening of war...it scared and excited her both. She loved the rush of adrenalin that a fight brought. She also had a love for politics, wanting to know what the decisions were.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:51 am

Adam sighed and shook his head, they should not be fighting amongest themself with this big theat around them. "What is the plan anyway Milady?" Adam asked with great respect. He smiled when he saw Angel, his love and another of his bodyguards enter the room.

Jay walked though the hallways, his mind filled with what had happened the last few weeks. How they had almost lost their father and how they had to be so careful now. He knew Alex was following him so he stepped outside the building.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Amy sighed softly and nodded. "We need a plan. If Asia gets any closer to my people they will want war." Italians had a long history of war that traced back generations. It was in thier blood to fight and soon they would want the blood of Asia. "Our countries need to come together,set our differences aside,and conquer this threat." Shannon surveyed the room as his queen spoke. He would not let any harm come the Amy while he was there. Never.

Turning to Lana she nodded yet again. "Your correct in that. He does have a fierce army and all of ours combined would keep Asia at bay while we get a strategy."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:04 pm

John nodded and opened his mouth to speak before he heard a sound. "Wait... I here footsteps..." He said, glancing at the door before shaking his head and ordering 4 of his men to go check the ancient building to see if any intruders were near.

"Anyway... I agree. But I am not sure what the strategy will be. We can go with the offensive and attack back. Though that would need many men. Many lives." He said, leaning back in his seat. "If we choose to go to war, there is a chance we could loose. We may be strong, but Asia has the numbers game." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lana Lang

Lana Lang

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Lana stopped walking and stood, looking at everyone else. "There are many ways we could go about it. But I would say we need to surprise them. They have numbers, but if we came together with a big enough group, we could take them out little by little," she suggested. "I'm sure my Spartans would gladly do it as well as the rest of my current army," she added before beginning to walk again.

Joshua's eyes scanned the room, eyeing each person to make sure that there were no threats against his queen and beloved friend. He thought the idea was a pretty good one and would gladly help fight.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:30 pm

"Well gee, as much as I 'love' yeh all talking about me like I ain't here, I appreciate the complements..." Sheamus said loudly to remind them all he was still sitting there. "Maybe I'll change my mind...I'll just pack up and go home, leave yeh all ter suffer..." He added.

Finlay went to say something to stop his King before he got himself in trouble, but Sheamus held a hand up to silence him.

"Oh wait, I can't just leave. Yeh need my help. Now we could attack them straight up, but like some of yeh said, they still outnumber us all." Sheamus continued, running a hand through his red hair.
"Surprising them is good, but we'd still need to have people protecting our countries in case."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Nolee was shocked as the guards of what looked to be a pharoah, by the way they were dressed, opened the door. She fell through, the men grabbing her arms. "Let go! Let go of me!" she struggled to get free as they effortlessly picked her up and took her into the room.

She looked terrified, looking at all these world leaders.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Adam nodded, "I agree the plan is a sound one but what happens if it fails? Do we have a back up plan? And what about our families and people?" He felt Angel move up right behind him.

Jay curious went over to the sleeping man. He looked diffrent then the others here. Lexie moved carefully behind Jay, watching the young prince. Jay stepped closer to the man.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:50 pm

"We need to have two plans." Amy said for sure. "Asia wont be defeated with one plan." She sighed and felt Shannon stiffen as they dragged someone unknown in. Amy followed her with her eyes and stood up to examine her. Shannon followed as she got closer. "A spy?" She asked with her Italian accent showing. "Or a curious woman? Either way she has no place here." Amy thought for a moment. "Unless she has a way to defeat Asia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Royal We Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal We   The Royal We Empty

Back to top Go down

The Royal We
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Airports/Train Stations-
Jump to: